The Protestant Community

Sincerely inquiring about the Protestant faith? Welcome to Christforums the Christian Protestant community. You'll first need to register in order to join our community. Create or respond to threads on your favorite topics and subjects. Registration takes less than a minute, it's simple, fast, and free! Enjoy the fellowship! God bless, Christforums' Staff
Register now

Christian Fellowship

John Calvin puts forward a very simple reason why love is the greatest gift: “Because faith and hope are our own: love is diffused among others.” In other words, faith and hope benefit the possessor, but love always benefits another. In John 13:34–35 Jesus says, “A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you love one another.” Love always requires an “other” as an object; love cannot remain within itself, and that is part of what makes love the greatest gift.
Sign in to follow this  
Unknown Gemini

The Day of The LORD

An unknown Gemini sign of the son of man reports:

Enoch I, Isaiah 24, 34, 35, Rev. 18 sums up the lot.

No long-winded elaborations necessary.

Here nigh at the first heaven's passing it matters naught whether one wants to believe or not, or whatever anymore. Global real time reality will happen regardles of apparent free will choice. For who has the opportunity to so chose to be born in the first place???

And The Judgment will certainly ensue accordingly.

Third in The Zodiac

Third ROCK from The Sun

Gemini, over and out

Staff

Is that an introduction in some way?

And of course most mainstream Christians won't want to hear any of it, as impossible as it sounds.

As stipulated, only a few largely already called and chosen beforehand will understand and be capable of adapting, surviving the onsetting Judgment nigh at the doors.

So go on and roll those eyes while you still can, "Christian".

Staff

Is that an introduction about YOU in some way?

[ATTACH=CONFIG]n24015[/ATTACH]

633645003725135464.jpg.384764f574276ce1c54b06701add3d2c.jpg

633645003725135464.jpg.302e10e834323d29995f81a61345f09a.jpg

Staff
Enoch I
Do you mean Enoch chapter 1?

Staff
And of course most mainstream Christians won't want to hear any of it, as impossible as it sounds.

As stipulated, only a few largely already called and chosen beforehand will understand and be capable of adapting, surviving the onsetting Judgment nigh at the doors.

I take it you think you are one of those who understand. Show us all. Here is the text of Enoch 1 in Greek. Astound us all with your understanding of the text. Exegete the text for us and do not forget the all important grammatical points that are so necessary for interpreting the Greek. That is, if you can?

Λόγος εὐλογίας Ἑνώχ, καθὼς εὐλόγησεν ἐκλεκτοὺς δικαίους οἵτινες ἔσονται εἰς ἡμέραν ἀνάγκης ἐξᾶραι πάντας τοὺς ἐχθρούς, καὶ σωθήσονται δίκαιοι. Καὶ ἀναλαβὼν τὴν παραβολὴν αὐτοῦ εἶπεν Ἑνώχ· Ἄνθρωπος δίκαιός ἐστιν, [ᾧ] ὅρασις ἐκ τοῦ θεοῦ αὐτῷ ἀνεῳγμένη ἦν· ἔχων τὴν ὅρασιν τοῦ ἁγίου καὶ τοῦ οὐρανοῦ. ἔδειξέν μοι, καὶ ἁγιολόγων ἁγίων ἤκουσα ἐγώ, καὶ ὡς ἤκουσα παρ᾿ αὐτῶν πάντα καὶ ἔγνων ἐγὼ θεωρῶν· καὶ οὐκ εἰς τὴν νῦν γενεὰν διενοούμην, ἀλλὰ ἐπὶ πόρρω οὖσαν ἐγὼ λαλῶ. Καὶ περὶ τῶν ἐκλεκτῶν νῦν λέγω καὶ περὶ αὐτῶν ἀνέλαβον τὴν παραβολήν μου. καὶ ἐξελεύσεται ὁ ἅγιός μου ὁ μέγας ἐκ τῆς κατοικήσεως αὐτοῦ, καὶ ὁ θεὸς τοῦ αἰῶνος ἐπὶ γῆν πατήσει ἐπὶ τὸ Σεινὰ ὄρος καὶ φανήσεται ἐκ τῆς παρεμβολῆς αὐτοῦ, καὶ φανήσεται ἐν τῇ δυνάμει τῆς ἰσχύος αὐτοῦ ἀπὸ τοῦ οὐρανοῦ τῶν οὐρανῶν. καὶ φοβηθήσονται πάντες καὶ πιστεύσουσιν οἱ ἐγρήγοροι, καὶ ᾄσουσιν ἀπόκρυφα ἐν πᾶσιν τοῖς ἄκροις τῆς [γῆς]· καὶ σεισθήσονται πάντα τὰ ἄκρα τῆς γῆς, καὶ λήμψεται αὐτοὺς τρόμος καὶ φόβος μέγας μέχρι τῶν περάτων τῆς γῆς. καὶ σεισθήσονται καὶ πεσοῦνται καὶ διαλυθήσονται ὄρη ὑψηλά, καὶ ταπεινωθήσονται βουνοὶ ὑψηλοὶ τοῦ διαρυῆναι ὄρη, καὶ τακήσονται ὡς κηρὸς ἀπὸ προσώπου πυρὸς ἐν φλογί. καὶ διασχισθήσεται ἡ γῆ σχίσμα ῥαγάδι, καὶ πάντα ὅσα ἐστὶν ἐπὶ τῆς γῆς ἀπολεῖται, καὶ κρίσις ἔσται κατὰ πάντων. καὶ μετὰ τῶν δικαίων τὴν εἰρήνην ποιήσει, καὶ ἐπὶ τοὺς ἐκλεκτοὺς ἔσται συντήρησις καὶ εἰρήνη, καὶ ἐπ᾿ αὐτοὺς γενήσεται ἔλεος, καὶ ἔσονται πάντες τοῦ θεοῦ, καὶ τὴν εὐδοκίαν δώσει αὐτοῖς καὶ πάντας εὐλογήσει καὶ πάντων ἀντιλήμψεται καὶ βοηθήσει ἡμῖν, καὶ φανήσεται αὐτοῖς φῶς καὶ ποιήσει ἐπ᾿ αὐτοὺς εἰρήνην. ὅτι ἔρχεται σὺν ταῖς μυριάσιν αὐτοῦ καὶ τοῖς ἁγίοις αὐτοῦ, ποιῆσαι κρίσιν κατὰ πάντων, καὶ ἀπολέσει πάντας τοὺς ἀσεβεῖς, καὶ ἐλέγξει πᾶσαν σάρκα περὶ πάντων ἔργων τῆς ἀσεβείας αὐτῶν ὧν ἠσέβησαν καὶ σκληρῶν ὧν ἐλάλησαν λόγων, καὶ περὶ πάντων ὧν κατελάλησαν κατ᾿ αὐτοῦ ἁμαρτωλοὶ ἀσεβεῖς.

If you prefer I can supply the Aramaic text.

• Like 2

Staff
I take it you think you are one of those who understand. Show us all. Here is the text of Enoch 1 in Greek. Astound us all with your understanding of the text. Exegete the text for us and do not forget the all important grammatical points that are so necessary for interpreting the Greek. That is, if you can?

Λόγος εὐλογίας Ἑνώχ, καθὼς εὐλόγησεν ἐκλεκτοὺς δικαίους οἵτινες ἔσονται εἰς ἡμέραν ἀνάγκης ἐξᾶραι πάντας τοὺς ἐχθρούς, καὶ σωθήσονται δίκαιοι. Καὶ ἀναλαβὼν τὴν παραβολὴν αὐτοῦ εἶπεν Ἑνώχ· Ἄνθρωπος δίκαιός ἐστιν, [ᾧ] ὅρασις ἐκ τοῦ θεοῦ αὐτῷ ἀνεῳγμένη ἦν· ἔχων τὴν ὅρασιν τοῦ ἁγίου καὶ τοῦ οὐρανοῦ. ἔδειξέν μοι, καὶ ἁγιολόγων ἁγίων ἤκουσα ἐγώ, καὶ ὡς ἤκουσα παρ᾿ αὐτῶν πάντα καὶ ἔγνων ἐγὼ θεωρῶν· καὶ οὐκ εἰς τὴν νῦν γενεὰν διενοούμην, ἀλλὰ ἐπὶ πόρρω οὖσαν ἐγὼ λαλῶ. Καὶ περὶ τῶν ἐκλεκτῶν νῦν λέγω καὶ περὶ αὐτῶν ἀνέλαβον τὴν παραβολήν μου. καὶ ἐξελεύσεται ὁ ἅγιός μου ὁ μέγας ἐκ τῆς κατοικήσεως αὐτοῦ, καὶ ὁ θεὸς τοῦ αἰῶνος ἐπὶ γῆν πατήσει ἐπὶ τὸ Σεινὰ ὄρος καὶ φανήσεται ἐκ τῆς παρεμβολῆς αὐτοῦ, καὶ φανήσεται ἐν τῇ δυνάμει τῆς ἰσχύος αὐτοῦ ἀπὸ τοῦ οὐρανοῦ τῶν οὐρανῶν. καὶ φοβηθήσονται πάντες καὶ πιστεύσουσιν οἱ ἐγρήγοροι, καὶ ᾄσουσιν ἀπόκρυφα ἐν πᾶσιν τοῖς ἄκροις τῆς [γῆς]· καὶ σεισθήσονται πάντα τὰ ἄκρα τῆς γῆς, καὶ λήμψεται αὐτοὺς τρόμος καὶ φόβος μέγας μέχρι τῶν περάτων τῆς γῆς. καὶ σεισθήσονται καὶ πεσοῦνται καὶ διαλυθήσονται ὄρη ὑψηλά, καὶ ταπεινωθήσονται βουνοὶ ὑψηλοὶ τοῦ διαρυῆναι ὄρη, καὶ τακήσονται ὡς κηρὸς ἀπὸ προσώπου πυρὸς ἐν φλογί. καὶ διασχισθήσεται ἡ γῆ σχίσμα ῥαγάδι, καὶ πάντα ὅσα ἐστὶν ἐπὶ τῆς γῆς ἀπολεῖται, καὶ κρίσις ἔσται κατὰ πάντων. καὶ μετὰ τῶν δικαίων τὴν εἰρήνην ποιήσει, καὶ ἐπὶ τοὺς ἐκλεκτοὺς ἔσται συντήρησις καὶ εἰρήνη, καὶ ἐπ᾿ αὐτοὺς γενήσεται ἔλεος, καὶ ἔσονται πάντες τοῦ θεοῦ, καὶ τὴν εὐδοκίαν δώσει αὐτοῖς καὶ πάντας εὐλογήσει καὶ πάντων ἀντιλήμψεται καὶ βοηθήσει ἡμῖν, καὶ φανήσεται αὐτοῖς φῶς καὶ ποιήσει ἐπ᾿ αὐτοὺς εἰρήνην. ὅτι ἔρχεται σὺν ταῖς μυριάσιν αὐτοῦ καὶ τοῖς ἁγίοις αὐτοῦ, ποιῆσαι κρίσιν κατὰ πάντων, καὶ ἀπολέσει πάντας τοὺς ἀσεβεῖς, καὶ ἐλέγξει πᾶσαν σάρκα περὶ πάντων ἔργων τῆς ἀσεβείας αὐτῶν ὧν ἠσέβησαν καὶ σκληρῶν ὧν ἐλάλησαν λόγων, καὶ περὶ πάντων ὧν κατελάλησαν κατ᾿ αὐτοῦ ἁμαρτωλοὶ ἀσεβεῖς.

If you prefer I can supply the Aramaic text.

Did someone say, "Show us all" and "Astound us all"?

[ATTACH=CONFIG]n24047[/ATTACH]

O3DHIA5.gif.0331b26107cffb69dbbe4d942252b536.gif

O3DHIA5.gif.30939f57fc2ca4ccfc8844254d1a1725.gif

• Like 1

Staff

I found where Geminis usually retreat to. They may have a fortified location to survive the end times:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]n24049[/ATTACH]

Untitled.jpg.c230e6f569884c2c08a48916ac98968b.jpg

Untitled.jpg.d43955c9e309d97377f382b5c2c45c09.jpg

• Like 1

Staff
I found where Geminis usually retreat to. They may have a fortified location to survive the end times
I laughed so hard it hurt.

The terms stand on their own merit as spelled out.

Not because I say so.

Body counts, big numbers, crowd sourcing.

It's all you first heaven sorts understand and react to.

And so such will pass away accordingly.

Ban me, try to provoke me with your empty crowdie nonsense, "Christian".

It matters not.

Staff
The terms stand on their own merit as spelled out.

Not because I say so.

Body counts, big numbers, crowd sourcing.

It's all you first heaven sorts understand and react to.

And so such will pass away accordingly.

It matters not.

Just in case anyone is shocked and in awe about the overhead footage, Christforums launched a Stealth Recon Plane to the nearby facility. Angels 24,000, bogie bogie (looks like some activity). Dispatch is now coordinating air support in the area, Geminis are crowd sourcing in the hot zone.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]n24053[/ATTACH]

Banhammer.jpeg.abd31cfa755b4dd1d4c13cbdd0985b59.jpeg

Banhammer.jpeg.f721db8792498c3f18e97725219c5e1e.jpeg

• Like 1

Staff

It matters not.

I am glad you feel that way. By the way everyone noticed that you chose not to address my post concerning the Greek text but rather went into dare you to ban me mode. We are all waiting to be dazzled by your understanding.
  • Like 1

Staff
I am glad you feel that way. By the way everyone noticed that you chose not to address my post concerning the Greek text but rather went into dare you to ban me mode. We are all waiting to be dazzled by your understanding.

Dare anyone stand before the Ban Hammer! Just in from Intelligence, Geminis are using passive tactics (trying to punk us) in order to shield themselves from overhead munitions. Our staff at Christforums has now deployed Senior members which are now approaching the overground and what appears as an underground bunker. Stayed Tuned. But in order to facilitate safe missions, Christforums has cut news outlets, thereby blacking out the public, and in order to minimize potential gathering of intelligence by the enemy. Here's our Sniper and Scout on the roof top adjacent of the Gemini bunker which were deployed by Black Hawks.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]n24056[/ATTACH]

ban1.jpg.f6bad4bd7604b020fc799fb23343e9fe.jpg

ban1.jpg.82bc309e0825fa05be25d51b813dd3e6.jpg

• Like 1

Staff

In order to conceal the identity of Special Operators (Staff) no names and faces shall be revealed. However, we have released declassified information on the Staff's uniform insignia.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]n24062[/ATTACH]

You can purchase the insignia to show your support from our Staff store, located next to the Kiosk where Coffee and bagels are served at the entrance of the sanctuary.

Roger Wilco,

William

The-Banhammer-300x300.jpg.212332e455234533798c7d4077f1133c.jpg

The-Banhammer-300x300.jpg.9e503eeeb813ff67ef60ca5d04b412c0.jpg

• Like 1

Staff
Remaining focused: The purposed function of the report I've now already issued at The LORD's command to this forum site is finished and complete.

Nightie-nite, then...

Oh, it was the Lord. Well, thats all we needed to know. Sorry we did not believe you at first. Surely anyone coming to us in the name of the Lord must be accepted.

No, wait.

"Not everyone who says to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but the one who does the will of my Father who is in heaven. On that day many will say to me, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name, and cast out demons in your name, and do many mighty works in your name?’ And then will I declare to them, ‘I never knew you; depart from me, you workers of lawlessness.’"

Umm. I found a free online translator if that will help get him started.

Here is what I came up with:

Word blessing Enoch, and blessed selectively righteous eutin esontai to day needs exarai all men enemies, and is saved righteous. And assume this parable said Enoch; theirs is a just man, [ᾧ] Horacio of God aftῷ aneῳgmeni not; having the vision of St. and sky. showed me, and hagiographic saints heard me, and thou hast heard these everywhere and I consider egnon; and CDR in the current generation dienooumin, but at far ousan I speak. And including fine now say about them and took over my parable. and exit My great saint from the dwelling it, and the God of century, the land on the Shane pressed Athos and FANIS from the interference that, and FANIS in tῇ Under the current self from heaven of heavens. And fovithisontai everywhere and pistefsousin the Egrigoros and ᾄsousin occult in pasin per akrois the [land]; and always seisthisontai the ends of the earth, and limpsetai this terror and great fear to the ends of the earth. And seisthisontai and pesountai and were dissolved Mountains high and tapeinothisontai mountain high diaryinai Mountains and Takis as wax facial fire in flames. And diaschisthisetai Earth fissures schism, and all that theirs is on the earth of all, and Critical ESTA at all. THEN entitled to peace poetry and on the elect ESTA maintainable and Peace, and thereupon genisetai mercy, and esontai everyone God's good pleasure and give unto them and always bless everything antilimpsetai and help to us, and FANIS unto them light poetry thereupon peace. Plus it comes tais myriasin he and saints this, poiisai judgment against all, and obliterate all men the wicked, and checked all flesh About everything works of disrespect these values ​​and hard isevisan s spoken words, and about everything s katelalisan in that sinning wicked .

Not perfect, but better than babelfish.

Frankly, from what I read ... I just can't work up the interest to care.

I mean, if you (Unknown Geminii) can't be bothered to actually deliver a real message in coherent sentences, how much effort should anyone else really put into this?

I just thought Origen's challenge was an interesting one and wanted to take a shot at it with babelfish. :)

Google Translate did a better job (In case you were wondering).

@Unknown Geminii

Just for fun, might I ask the point of coming to a Christian site and using the term Christian as an insult?

You should try Religious Forums ... they have strange definitions of Christian, too.

They really need to hear the wisdom of Enoch before ... well, whatever, since you were a little light on details.

• Like 1

Staff
Oh, it was the Lord. Well, thats all we needed to know. Sorry we did not believe you at first. Surely anyone coming to us in the name of the Lord must be accepted.

No, wait.

"Not everyone who says to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but the one who does the will of my Father who is in heaven. On that day many will say to me, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name, and cast out demons in your name, and do many mighty works in your name?’ And then will I declare to them, ‘I never knew you; depart from me, you workers of lawlessness.’"

CNN is running a 20/20 type interview with Christforums staff:

Question CNN: How do your guys determine who is worthy of life or not?

Answer Christforums Staff: Nobody is worthy, we let God sort em out. Our duty is to make an appointment before God.

Question CNN: So many people come in the name of the Lord, how do you discern by which are true or false.

Answer Christforums Staff: By Scripture Alone! As @Origen has stated, for that reason, we have a defense budget guarding the sheep fold! Make no reservations, we will not differentiate between those that harbor false views and false prophets!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]n24071[/ATTACH]

64093591.jpg.ac44b7ca72c24bd3a1e7739175879968.jpg

64093591.jpg.8f88cb5ce51cd9559c34a2cc0e7d5671.jpg

• Like 2

Staff
I mean, if you (Unknown Geminii) can't be bothered to actually deliver a real message in coherent sentences, how much effort should anyone else really put into this?
I like that.

I just thought Origen's challenge was an interesting one and wanted to take a shot at it with babelfish. :)

Google Translate did a better job (In case you were wondering).

I thought anyone being command by God Himself ought know the Greek text. I am sure that God knows Greek. Edited by Origen
  • Like 1

What to do then?

Simple! Actually, "Do", as in, "FOR REAL" just what Jesus and all the others pointedly stipulated.

Don't hesitate, make excuses or dink around with your official Ban Hammer seal of approving authority empty nonsense. Don't talk on endlessly to prove something to yourself.

Do it, NOW! Or go #uc& off and die somewhere.

What? Can't really afford the time or $$$ for any such thing really???

I see.

Seal of Purity:

The Truth, The Absolute Whole Truth And Nothing But What So F'n Ever, Period- Add Infinitum!!!

Not here for chitty-chat.

I make WAR in this cause.

And I always win accordingly.

What to do then?

Simple! Actually, "Do", as in, "FOR REAL" just what Jesus and all the others pointedly stipulated.

Don't hesitate, make excuses or dink around with your official Ban Hammer seal of approving authority empty nonsense. Don't talk on endlessly to prove something to yourself.

Do it, NOW! Or go #uc& off and die somewhere.

What? Can't really afford the time or $$$ for any such thing really???

I see.

Seal of Purity:

The Truth, The Absolute Whole Truth And Nothing But What So F'n Ever, Period- Add Infinitum!!!

Not here for chitty-chat.

I make WAR in this cause.

And I always win accordingly.

Proverbs 10:14 The wise lay up knowledge,

but the mouth of a fool brings ruin near.

Proverbs 10:18 The one who conceals hatred has lying lips,

and whoever utters slander is a fool.

Proverbs 10:23 Doing wrong is like a joke to a fool,

but wisdom is pleasure to a man of understanding.

Proverbs 11:29 Whoever troubles his own household will inherit the wind,

and the fool will be servant to the wise of heart.

Proverbs 12:15 The way of a fool is right in his own eyes,

but a wise man listens to advice.

Proverbs 12:16 The vexation of a fool is known at once,

but the prudent ignores an insult.

Proverbs 13:16 In everything the prudent acts with knowledge,

but a fool flaunts his folly.

Proverbs 14:3 By the mouth of a fool comes a rod for his back,

but the lips of the wise will preserve them.

Proverbs 14:7 Leave the presence of a fool,

for there you do not meet words of knowledge.

Proverbs 14:16 One who is wise is cautious and turns away from evil,

but a fool is reckless and careless.

and one final thought ...

Proverbs 18:2 A fool takes no pleasure in understanding,

but only in expressing his opinion.

You may have nothing to say about Scripture, but Scripture has a great deal to say about you.

Bye.

Stay focused, Banner Boy!

It's about what Jesus of Nazareth told you to do repeatedly.

NOT WHAT I SAID TO DO!

If you (?) can't handle having to actually live what the NT stipulates, that's not my problem.

I represent the real deal. The genuine article.

And most of you will certainly call bull...t.

That I'm a phony false fringe idiot. Or Antichrist, Son of Perdition, etc.

And I delight in the thing.

Stay focused, Banner Boy!

It's about what Jesus of Nazareth told you to do repeatedly.

NOT WHAT I SAID TO DO!

If you (?) can't handle having to actually live what the NT stipulates, that's not my problem.

And most of you will certainly call bull...t.

That I'm a phony false fringe idiot. Or Antichrist, Son of Perdition, etc.

If that was addressed to me ... I don't have the power to Ban. I am just a poster.

However, Your words indicate ZERO discernment or you would know that I was a terrorist and an atheist knocked on his kiester by the Lord Jesus Christ on my way to a suicide bombing.

So my transformation and credentials for election as one of those chosen by God will stand up to ANY scrutiny.

I just have no need to scream profanity or insults at anyone.

I don't remember the part in the Gospel where Jesus commanded that?

Perhaps you could enlighten me?

Oh, that's right ... you don't actually KNOW any scripture.

You just vomit hate.

Luke 6:43-45

43 “For no good tree bears bad fruit, nor again does a bad tree bear good fruit, 44 for each tree is known by its own fruit. For figs are not gathered from thornbushes, nor are grapes picked from a bramble bush. 45 The good person out of the good treasure of his heart produces good, and the evil person out of his evil treasure produces evil, for out of the abundance of the heart his mouth speaks.

Which is more PURE on every appropriately relevant level and applied frame of just context-

Observing and engaging the absolute actuary whole truth, or seeking authority via an image on a box of baking soda?

Sounds like y'all need a serious relevancy upgrade that actually delivers credibility.

Staff
Sure you do. Seek psychiatric help.

That I'm a phony false fringe idiot.
You said it.

That is what we are about. Making people happy.

• Like 2