The Christian Protestant Community Forums

Sincerely inquiring about the Protestant faith? Welcome to Christforums the Christian Protestant community forums. You'll first need to register in order to join our community. Create or respond to threads on your favorite topics and subjects. Registration takes less than a minute, it's simple, fast, and free! Enjoy the fellowship! God bless, Christforums' Staff
Register now

Community Fellowship

John Calvin puts forward a very simple reason why love is the greatest gift: “Because faith and hope are our own: love is diffused among others.” In other words, faith and hope benefit the possessor, but love always benefits another. In John 13:34–35 Jesus says, “A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you love one another.” Love always requires an “other” as an object; love cannot remain within itself, and that is part of what makes love the greatest gift.
Sign in to follow this  
Knotical

Let's stop Hillary

This is a petition that Rand Paul has started to ultimately hold Hillary Clinton accountable for her crimes.

• Like 1

This is a petition that Rand Paul has started to ultimately hold Hillary Clinton accountable for her crimes.

If there are any "crimes."

I'd rather have that corrupt old hag in office than Trump's radical policies and bigotry any day of the week.

If there are any "crimes."

I'd rather have that corrupt old hag in office than Trump's radical policies and bigotry any day of the week.

First of all 'bigotry' is a useless word. If you really think about it everybody is a bigot. Second, why would you take someone who is corrupt beyond measure, and willing to kill people to get what she wants over someone who simply speaks his mind?

First of all 'bigotry' is a useless word. If you really think about it everybody is a bigot. Second, why would you take someone who is corrupt beyond measure, and willing to kill people to get what she wants over someone who simply speaks his mind?

Because his mind is rubbish.

The simple and obvious conclusion is that while Trump is certainly unqualified by any measure, there is a chance that he can be somewhat less unqualified over time. Hillary, by the nature of her multiple felonies is just simply disqualified and her complete lack of moral and ethics is far more dangerous to the nation. Already, no matter how many crimes she has committed, no one in Washington DC and any desire or courage to hold her to account.

• Like 1

What makes him unqualified? I have always held the belief that a country should be run like a business. He knows how to run a business (i.e., make it profitable). At the very least he would know how to renegotiate the current trade agreements so that we are not the ones holding the short end of the stick all the time.

Signed, she needs to be held accountable. Perhaps if she went to jail, the Democratic side would get a better candidate. I'm usually an independent but I just can't vote for her.

• Like 1

I doubt that petition will get anywhere. How long did it take the FBI to investigate Hillary? Half a year? Longer than that? And I believe all attempts to "bring Hillary to justice" will take much longer and by then Trump will be president.

Although signing the petition is a good idea I honestly doubt it'll achieve anything, Hillary has many friends in high places. The best way of stopping Hillary is to vote Trump 2016!!

• Like 1

Although signing the petition is a good idea I honestly doubt it'll achieve anything, Hillary has many friends in high places. The best way of stopping Hillary is to vote Trump 2016!!

Or Johnson. All we need to do is make sure she does not get the majority of the electoral votes.

Staff

Think about this for a moment on the topic of whether the Justice system has been Politicized.

He speaks his mind alright. In air interview he said to deal with ISIS they need to take out their family. That is a war crime in any country and by the military law any soldier can exercise his right if they feel that, that order is proven to be unjust.

He is narcissist that changes his opinion on everything every single day. His word is meaningless and all that think he will be a great president has fallen for his speech that appeases your emotions, and all things you always wanted to say, but knew was wrong. He has traits that are those of a narcissist and borderline psychopath.

• Like 1

Staff

He speaks his mind alright. In air interview he said to deal with ISIS they need to take out their family. That is a war crime in any country and by the military law any soldier can exercise his right if they feel that, that order is proven to be unjust.

He is narcissist that changes his opinion on everything every single day. His word is meaningless and all that think he will be a great president has fallen for his speech that appeases your emotions, and all things you always wanted to say, but knew was wrong. He has traits that are those of a narcissist and borderline psychopath.

Are we talking about Obama, Hillary, or Trump?

In all seriousness, couldn't agree more. Trump has tapped into an "emotional storage depot" from a certain American demographic.

God bless,

William

• Like 1

Are we talking about Obama, Hillary, or Trump?

In all seriousness, couldn't agree more. Trump has tapped into an "emotional storage depot" from a certain American demographic.

God bless,

William

I am talking about Trump, or I should say Drump which is his real family name that was changed before he was born. He likes to use the name Trump as a marketing tool that is synonymous with success. When all it really is, is a sham like all of his speech's, which really doesn't amount to anything.

That is bad advice. Cancel one bad option out with an equally bad option? Contrary to popular belief there are more than 2 people running. Most states allow a write in as well.

• Like 1

I am neither here nor there with Hillary, but I do believe that her actions are very wrong. The fact that there were so many things left untouched bothers me. I cannot stand the fact that she was not held accountable for her actions. It goes to prove that money speaks volumes when you're facing trouble. This woman has gone out of her way to hide information from the American people. This isn't someone I want running for office- though I don't want to see Trump run either. This whole election seems so played out and is honestly hard to watch. I'm not looking forward to seeing where we stand during elections.

I am neither here nor there with Hillary, but I do believe that her actions are very wrong. The fact that there were so many things left untouched bothers me. I cannot stand the fact that she was not held accountable for her actions. It goes to prove that money speaks volumes when you're facing trouble. This woman has gone out of her way to hide information from the American people. This isn't someone I want running for office- though I don't want to see Trump run either. This whole election seems so played out and is honestly hard to watch. I'm not looking forward to seeing where we stand during elections.

I was reading the other day about the unfavor-ability ratings of Clinton and Trump, if I recall correctly it was the mid/high 60s for both, Hillary may have been slightly higher. Regardless it's staggering how you can have two candidates which overwhelmingly are looked down upon by the U.S. population yet are each party's candidates.

That seems interesting. However, I feel like the only way I can make her stop is voting for her opponent Donald Trump. He's pretty outrageous but still seems to be the lesser of two evils.

That seems interesting. However, I feel like the only way I can make her stop is voting for her opponent Donald Trump. He's pretty outrageous but still seems to be the lesser of two evils.

What about voting for a strong third party? Johnson is continually picking up steam in this election and is on the cusp of being included in the next debate.

Of course I, along with others, have reservations about him due to his stance on abortion, you do have to remember that Trump has been flip-flopping on this issue for a long time. Sure picking Pence as his VP will help a bit in that area, as long as he can influence Trump to stay with the Pro-Life stance.

Staff

This just in....

Cruz forces have the power to somewhat disrupt the convention over the first two days – albeit with little power to affect the ultimate outcome of Trump receiving the nomination. One threat the Cruz forces are said to be holding over the heads of the RNC and the Trump campaign is the specter of a large group of delegates – in the hundreds – simply leaving town after Cruz speaks on Wednesday night, exposing the nominee to the prospect of televised images of empty seats in the Quicken Loans Arena. It’s an open question whether there are enough alternate delegates who can be rallied to fill such a number of seats.... sources tell Fox News that the bargaining is reaching its end. The deal most likely to materialize would see Cruz rewarded with his name being placed in nomination, and revisions to the rules that reward closed-primary states with more delegates, in exchange for Cruz instructing his delegates to allow the convention to proceed smoothly and perhaps signing some kind of unity pledge.

Woot Woot!

• Like 1

If there is no likelihood of Cruz actually getting the nomination then why would they bother? This would further disrupt the party and possibly spark an implosion.

Staff
If there is no likelihood of Cruz actually getting the nomination then why would they bother? This would further disrupt the party and possibly spark an implosion.

What party? Isn't that like saying if the Reformers would not win then they should remain silent because of the consequential schism? This is no surprise to me, Cruz isn't afraid to stand up to the Washington insiders. We've seen it in instances in the past, and I think Cruz will do to the convention what he has done from shutting down the government to storming barricaded monuments. Let the Constitutional Republican Ted Cruz an opportunity to reform, this can only be beneficial in the long run. At the moment, Trump is still trailing behind Clinton, despite the climax of negative publicity concerning Benghazi and Emails. What difference does it make! Seriously, if our party wins and yet it stands for nothing we hold dear?

God bless,

William

There is both good and bad that could come of this. If the party implodes then Clinton could be a shoe-in for the presidency, unless of course Johnson is able to pull enough support out of the disrupted republican party that he is able to make history and finally have a third party get a president elected.

There is both good and bad that could come of this. If the party implodes then Clinton could be a shoe-in for the presidency, unless of course Johnson is able to pull enough support out of the disrupted republican party that he is able to make history and finally have a third party get a president elected.

I really do wonder if Johnson was included in the debates just how much of the vote he could secure, Hillary's voter base in particular is incredibly low information - I really do believe Johnson's vote could get into the low to mid 20s, I wonder mainly just as to whether that support would be lost more from the Democrat or Republican side.