The Christian Protestant Community Forums

Sincerely inquiring about the Protestant faith? Welcome to Christforums the Christian Protestant community forums. You'll first need to register in order to join our community. Create or respond to threads on your favorite topics and subjects. Registration takes less than a minute, it's simple, fast, and free! Enjoy the fellowship! God bless, Christforums' Staff
Register now

Community Fellowship

John Calvin puts forward a very simple reason why love is the greatest gift: “Because faith and hope are our own: love is diffused among others.” In other words, faith and hope benefit the possessor, but love always benefits another. In John 13:34–35 Jesus says, “A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you love one another.” Love always requires an “other” as an object; love cannot remain within itself, and that is part of what makes love the greatest gift.
Sign in to follow this  
David Lee

11 Policemen shot by snipers tonight in Dallas

11 policemen have been shot by 2 rooftop snipers, 4 are dead, 2 are in critical condition, at a peaceful protest march in Dallas (the march happened to protest the killing of a black man in Baton Rouge by police officers there).

Staff
DEVELOPING: Dallas Police confirmed shortly before midnight local time that both suspects in the murder of four police officers were in custody, with one of the suspects captured after a shootout with SWAT members. A suspicious package discovered near that suspect's location was being secured by bomb squad members.

Read More: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/07/07...s-protest.html

Looks like the peaceful "anti" brutality police rally was actually an "anti" police rally. Wonder if they even consider these kinds of protests as being a set up for an ambush. I think it important to note it was a Black Lives Matter protest.

Rumors have it that a radical black power group issued a warning [on their Facebook page (which allegedly has now been deleted)] that they'd kill more cops right after the five LEOs were killed. BLM is now a domestic terrorist group and the Federal government should class it as such. How many more people will be killed before action is taken?

• Like 1

Why has racism been allowed to take many people's lives. I know that even white police officers have got families who depend on them. The black killings should also be stopped. If the killings continue then I think the economy of USA will be affected. If the authorities and leaders have failed to look for a way of stopping the killings then America is heading in a wrong direction. We have to pray if we want Americans to live in peace.