The Christian Protestant Community Forums

Sincerely inquiring about the Protestant faith? Welcome to Christforums the Christian Protestant community forums. You'll first need to register in order to join our community. Create or respond to threads on your favorite topics and subjects. Registration takes less than a minute, it's simple, fast, and free! Enjoy the fellowship! God bless, Christforums' Staff
Register now

Community Fellowship

John Calvin puts forward a very simple reason why love is the greatest gift: “Because faith and hope are our own: love is diffused among others.” In other words, faith and hope benefit the possessor, but love always benefits another. In John 13:34–35 Jesus says, “A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you love one another.” Love always requires an “other” as an object; love cannot remain within itself, and that is part of what makes love the greatest gift.
Sign in to follow this  
serve2save

Please pray for our OUT REACH WORKS

Dear brethren..., pl join us to pray for important work

We are strongly preparing to work for out reach works

We are in preparation to prepare minimum two teams

each team is with 6 to 8 members

WORK = TO REACH REMOTE VILLAGES

To reach people at their doors,, to meet people personally

to give gospel tracts, to give literature,. to talk personally to share gospel

and to preach on streets,.. and to conduct small open meeting in evening in some possible place

NEED : All kinds of gospel tracts, literature, new testaments, Bibles, hand mics, four wheeler vehicle

small sound system,. small lighting system, and other needs

GOAL : To reach minimum 2000 people village in a week.

two teams need to reach two villages in a week

Please pray for right team members too.. and partners too..

WE REQUEST YOU ALL TO JOIN US TO PRAY.

Edited by serve2save
preach,reach,teach,gospel,lead,save,explain

I pray for God's direction in your mission to reach small villages. May this ministry be centered on His Holy Word, and may He rise up Christians with a genuine, focused desire to serve and teach. May He be the provider of the needs the teams require to evangelize.

May success be measured by God, not by man.

Thank you for this opportunity to pray.

I pray for God's direction in your mission to reach small villages. May this ministry be centered on His Holy Word, and may He rise up Christians with a genuine, focused desire to serve and teach. May He be the provider of the needs the teams require to evangelize.

Thank you so much.. you have kind heart..Your prayers are more than enough.. God bless you

Please continue your prayers... here we are dong hard work.. we are very strong in right doctrine and not with prosperity gospel or some false things.. genuine walk is in our ministry,, i am working hard to bring some full food to our ministers who are in fields,.,. they are in fields for planting work.. our country is with 500 000 villages ,,, still 80% villages are not with single church or a minister for them.. pl pray for our mission to spread well.. we need some suitable like minded supporters too.. pl pray.. God bless you,.,.