SovereignGraceSingles

Welcome to SovereignGraceSingles.com. Where Reformed Faith and Romance Come Together! We are the only Christian dating website for Christian Singles in the Reformed Faith worldwide. Our focus is to bring together Christian singles of all ages. Reformed single Christian men and women who wish to meet other Reformed Christian singles for spiritually, like-minded, loving relationships.

SovereignGraceSingles

Then the Lord God said, “It is not good for the man to be alone; I will make him a helper suitable for him.” - Genesis 2:18

SovereignGraceSingles

Meet Like Minded Believers Can two walk together except they be agreed? - Amos 3:3

SovereignGraceSingles

John Calvin puts forward a very simple reason why love is the greatest gift: “Because faith and hope are our own: love is diffused among others.” In other words, faith and hope benefit the possessor, but love always benefits another. In John 13:34–35 Jesus says, “A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you love one another.” Love always requires an “other” as an object; love cannot remain within itself, and that is part of what makes love the greatest gift.

SovereignGraceSingles

SGS offers a "fenced" community: both for private single members and also a public Protestant forums open to Bible-believing Christians such as Presbyterians, Lutherans, Reformed, Baptists, Church of Christ members, Pentecostals, Anglicans. Methodists, Charismatics, or any other conservative, Nicene-derived Christian Church.
James

Praying for my country

James

England has had a terrible few years politically and socially, the country is divided, the country is 52% pro Brexit and 48% for remaining in the European Union. Brexit still not sorted out after 3 and a half years nearly, with more extra pressure with a general election being held next month.

Even Christians are divided by political views, it is not a peaceful life for anyone right now.

Just today a terrorist incident has happened. On London bridge where 2 people have been killed. An attacker wearing a fake bomb and a huge knife was shot by police after ordinary citizens detained the suspect. This is new 'news' and no known source to why this lone-wolf attack has taken place. We don't know anything about the attacker yet apart from that he had been shot & killed by police. 

Government are holding an urgent meeting tonight regarding this incident.

It is sad to hear news like this in the city where I was born and raised. People dying unnecessary due to political or religious activism. 

I suspect that the attacker was from the 'religion of peace' as terrorism is almost always due to Muslim activists.

All we can do is pray, for victims and also for the divided minds that is causing hardships across the country. 

• Praying 1

Faber

England (just like the USA) lets people in that hate the country they fled to. They (some of them) arrive to do anything they can to disrupt it/overthrow it.

While at the same time people like Michael Savage are banned from entering the country.

WWW.WASHINGTONTIMES.COM

Radio giant Michael Savage, who’s been outright banned from the United Kingdom for 10-plus years, sent, through his attorney, an open letter to Prime Minister Boris Johnson asking him to reverse course and toss out...

• Like 2

Dean Scott
Staff

Liberals cry "Freedom of the Press" until what is said differs from what THEY believe.

• Like 2

Faber
On 11/30/2019 at 3:56 AM, James said:

the country is 52% pro Brexit and 48% for remaining in the European Union

I am not sure of many of the details involved in this. Which side do you belong to? Can you also explain why?

James
32 minutes ago, Faber said:

I am not sure of many of the details involved in this. Which side do you belong to? Can you also explain why?

We had a nationwide referendum vote, it was a simple remain or leave the European Union. Leave vote won, this was three and a half years ago. The issue is liberals don't like the outcome of the vote & want another vote, government are concerned with civil unrest if there was another vote, some people want & are trying very hard to pressure the U.K to not leave the E.U. most members of government are in favour of remaining in the E.U & it's a vast majority who don't want to leave or do their job to make us leave. However the general public voted and won a leave result. Nobody knows what's going to happen, the country is walking on eggshells. There have been riotsand specifically 'street protests' daily. I'm strongly in favour of Leaving the E.U. because I favour independence, I don't want the E.U to dictate our laws and regulations of trade and other aspects of our country, I believe that should be down to our government & our government only as it is the country we live in after all. I must add that I didn't vote as I recently moved home at the time & didn't receive my voting card in time. We keep asking the E.U for extension time because our shambles of a government can't decide what to do of the matter, we was due to leave the E.U last March, we now are in our third extension as far as I know and it has been postponed again until February time, this is likely to change. The bottom line is the people who lost the vote want another vote, while some and including the (most) in government don't want to leave at all, or again want another vote. 

Their reasons have included that some people who voted over 3 years ago have died, and the 15/16/17 year olds at the time NOW would be old enough to vote. It's just an absolute joke.

not only that, we now have 'climate change' morons disrupting our country, taking protests in the street to halt all traffic, students going on strike having time off school.. most of these people are liberal hippies.. they are completely weird. There is loads of footage of them online. They have been gluing themselves to the roads and to trains and just lying on the floor in supermarkets and sleeping in tents in the middle of the roads. As if England didn't have enough to deal with.

• Like 1
  • Informative 1

James

How much has Brexit cost the economy?

According to an April report by S&P Global Ratings, Brexit had cost the British economy £66bn in just under three years - equivalent to around £1,000 per person in the country. 

The financial services company calculated that since the referendum, the UK had missed out on £550m of economic growth per week.

hanna

Praying for your country. We had our first and hopefully last terrorist attack about 2 years ago. I was a few blocks away from the market place, where it happened, actually at the same block, where the mosque is, where the terrorist prayed before the attack. I could get safely home and stayed there a couple of hours, avoiding the windows. There was a rumour, that there were several attackers, and the police also warned people not to go to the City Center. In the evening they said that there was only one attacker and the other ones, mostly muslim immigrants, were just running after him, trying to stop him.

• Like 1