SovereignGraceSingles

Welcome to SovereignGraceSingles.com. Where Reformed Faith and Romance Come Together! We are the only Christian dating website for Christian Singles in the Reformed Faith worldwide. Our focus is to bring together Christian singles of all ages. Reformed single Christian men and women who wish to meet other Reformed Christian singles for spiritually, like-minded, loving relationships.

SovereignGraceSingles

Then the Lord God said, “It is not good for the man to be alone; I will make him a helper suitable for him.” - Genesis 2:18

SovereignGraceSingles

Meet Like Minded Believers Can two walk together except they be agreed? - Amos 3:3

SovereignGraceSingles

John Calvin puts forward a very simple reason why love is the greatest gift: “Because faith and hope are our own: love is diffused among others.” In other words, faith and hope benefit the possessor, but love always benefits another. In John 13:34–35 Jesus says, “A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you love one another.” Love always requires an “other” as an object; love cannot remain within itself, and that is part of what makes love the greatest gift.

SovereignGraceSingles

SGS offers a "fenced" community: both for private single members and also a public Protestant forums open to Bible-believing Christians such as Presbyterians, Lutherans, Reformed, Baptists, Church of Christ members, Pentecostals, Anglicans. Methodists, Charismatics, or any other conservative, Nicene-derived Christian Church.
E Morales

Let the rich people pay for everything?

E Morales

Liberals are hard at work, I come in the name of Robin Hood?

happy robin hood GIF by Turner Classic Movies

• Haha 1

theophilus

This policy works fine until the time comes when there are no rich people left.

E Morales
3 hours ago, theophilus said:

This policy works fine until the time comes when there are no rich people left.

Jesus said, The poor you will always have with you. This applies today also, if you give a poor family $100,000 today and two years from now, this family will be poor again, why? Lack of management and the desire to have what they don’t need.

poor no money GIF by Tubelight

William
Staff

The Liberal Democrats run on envy. Envy is for want of what one does not deserve and jealousy is for want of what one does deserve. One does not deserve the fruits of another's labor.

One cannot compel another by force to charity otherwise the virtue is stripped from the transaction. If I put a gun to Paul's head and say give your sandwich to Peter Paul never gave freely, therefore, the virtue was stripped from the transaction. 

Liberal Democrats believe the role of government is to provide for the poor where Conservatives believe Charitable organizations are to fulfill that role. Needlessly said, Conservatives are more charitable while Liberal Democrats are not by giving the shirt off their neighbor's back rather than the shirt off their own backs through charitable organizations.

• Like 1

Matthew A.Duvall
On ‎11‎/‎25‎/‎2019 at 11:15 AM, E Morales said:

Liberals are hard at work, I come in the name of Robin Hood?

happy robin hood GIF by Turner Classic Movies

Rich people own most of the businesses in the country . Businesses employ people, people earn money to feed families ,families grow and build more families and more businesses employ them that happen to be owned by rich people. Has anyone told twisted minded Bernie Sanders or his fellow wacko ,Elizabeth Warren  this ? Or the environmentalist sicko AOC that businesses that employ people need natural energy to run their businesses and without it businesses go out of business ! And people die for lack of medical services that rely on naturel energy to save lives !

• Like 1

Matthew A.Duvall
On ‎11‎/‎26‎/‎2019 at 7:45 AM, William said:

The Liberal Democrats run on envy. Envy is for want of what one does not deserve and jealousy is for want of what one does deserve. One does not deserve the fruits of another's labor.

One cannot compel another by force to charity otherwise the virtue is stripped from the transaction. If I put a gun to Paul's head and say give your sandwich to Peter Paul never gave freely, therefore, the virtue was stripped from the transaction. 

Liberal Democrats believe the role of government is to provide for the poor where Conservatives believe Charitable organizations are to fulfill that role. Needlessly said, Conservatives are more charitable while Liberal Democrats are not by giving the shirt off their neighbor's back rather than the shirt off their own backs through charitable organizations.

I was a big donor to charity for many years. I never questioned the charities that eventually received my donated money and only assumed that all was well and every penny I donated was going for a good cause. { UNTIL ! }  I watched a special on one of our local FOX channels that revealed the truth behind where your money actually goes while you assume that it goes for the purpose you donated it to . The story made me feel like a fool for donating all that money only to discover that the money eventually ended up in the hands of middle organizations that charged excessive fees to re-distribute the money . The middle man gets most of your donated money while very little ends up in the charity you originally donated to.  After that I shut my check book and haven't donated a single dime to any charity since. And have no intentions of ever doing it again !