Jump to content

SovereignGraceSingles

Welcome to SovereignGraceSingles.com. Where Reformed Faith and Romance Come Together! We are the only Christian dating website for Christian Singles in the Reformed Faith worldwide. Our focus is to bring together Christian singles of all ages. Reformed single Christian men and women who wish to meet other Reformed Christian singles for spiritually, like-minded, loving relationships.

SovereignGraceSingles

Then the Lord God said, “It is not good for the man to be alone; I will make him a helper suitable for him.” - Genesis 2:18

SovereignGraceSingles

Meet Like Minded Believers Can two walk together except they be agreed? - Amos 3:3

SovereignGraceSingles

John Calvin puts forward a very simple reason why love is the greatest gift: “Because faith and hope are our own: love is diffused among others.” In other words, faith and hope benefit the possessor, but love always benefits another. In John 13:34–35 Jesus says, “A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you love one another.” Love always requires an “other” as an object; love cannot remain within itself, and that is part of what makes love the greatest gift.

SovereignGraceSingles

SGS offers a "fenced" community: both for private single members and also a public Protestant forums open to Bible-believing Christians such as Presbyterians, Lutherans, Reformed, Baptists, Church of Christ members, Pentecostals, Anglicans. Methodists, Charismatics, or any other conservative, Nicene-derived Christian Church.
E Morales

Oprah for president of the United States?

Recommended Posts

E Morales

The Democrats are struggling bad right now, they don’t have a person or candidate that can take down Trump. I remember one time Oprah Winfrey, was mentioned to be president? So keep your eyes open, they might  be looking again for a super liberal star, that can do a miracle come back out of nowhere, like Barack Hussein Obama did. Sleepy Joe, would have to step down, to many personal problems in his background right now.

Share this post


Link to post
theophilus

I don't think Oprah would be a good president but she probably wouldn't be any worse than a lot of the Democrats who are running.

Share this post


Link to post
Knotical

She is a liberal who pretends to be a Christian, so no.

  • Yay 1

Share this post


Link to post
E Morales
6 minutes ago, Knotical said:

She is a liberal who pretends to be a Christian, so no.

What other super liberal can the Democrats pick, that you know of?

Share this post


Link to post
Knotical
1 minute ago, E Morales said:

What other super liberal can the Democrats pick, that you know of?

None. As far as I am concerned they should just dissolve the party.

  • Toast 1

Share this post


Link to post
Becky
Moderator

Hillary is just around the corner. 

Share this post


Link to post
Knotical
4 minutes ago, Becky said:

Hillary is just around the corner. 

And she can keep on walking.

Share this post


Link to post
Becky
Moderator

I am wondering when Warren, Biden, Sanders and Gabbard . will commit suicide .

Share this post


Link to post
E Morales
1 hour ago, Becky said:

Hillary is just around the corner. 

I think Hillary cannot pass the physical fitness test?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Becky
Moderator

She will lie .

 

Share this post


Link to post
Knotical

How about NOprah.  Amirite, huh, huh?

Share this post


Link to post
Becky
Moderator

You guys image.png.9a4e350b6000573ac6d81959399efb56.png

Share this post


Link to post
William
Staff

Democrats have no actual platform. They have no real solutions to real issues. They hate Trump because of his personality. The big meanie! I could see them voting for a single black woman based on nothing more than race, sex, and her personality.

Share this post


Link to post
Dean Scott
Staff

image.png.6215ddc9c8842e3c43ee714b6b534b4a.png

  • Like 1
  • Toast 1

Share this post


Link to post
Matthew A.Duvall
On ‎11‎/‎15‎/‎2019 at 5:57 AM, E Morales said:

The Democrats are struggling bad right now, they don’t have a person or candidate that can take down Trump. I remember one time Oprah Winfrey, was mentioned to be president? So keep your eyes open, they might  be looking again for a super liberal star, that can do a miracle come back out of nowhere, like Barack Hussein Obama did. Sleepy Joe, would have to step down, to many personal problems in his background right now.

I think Louis Farrakhan would be a larger draw than Oprah. I once observed him being affectionally hugged and shown great admiration by Obama , Jackson, Sharpton and of course Maxine Waters. I pray it will never come to that because if we do not re-elect Mr. Trump we are going to find ourselves in the hands of socialism. And we won't actually know it until we are there and there is no turning back. Our greatest threat comes from those  that are willing to believe anything that " sounds good " but is nothing more than a dose of pure anti-American poison used against our freedom loving citizens.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
E Morales
49 minutes ago, Matthew A.Duvall said:

I think Louis Farrakhan would be a larger draw than Oprah. I once observed him being affectionally hugged and shown great admiration by Obama , Jackson, Sharpton and of course Maxine Waters. I pray it will never come to that because if we do not re-elect Mr. Trump we are going to find ourselves in the hands of socialism. And we won't actually know it until we are there and there is no turning back. Our greatest threat comes from those  that are willing to believe anything that " sounds good " but is nothing more than a dose of pure anti-American poison used against our freedom loving citizens.

This is their plan, free hand outs to the poor. Free healthcare, Free College, more food stamps, heating assistance, Free bus or train’s rides, more low cost housing. Just like Maduro did in Venezuela. He brought the poor people votes with benefits. You have millions of so called Christians that will support this too. Blind Christians, that hate Trump. fail wake up GIF by Cheezburger

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...