The Christian Protestant Community Forums

Sincerely inquiring about the Protestant faith? Welcome to Christforums the Christian Protestant community forums. You'll first need to register in order to join our community. Create or respond to threads on your favorite topics and subjects. Registration takes less than a minute, it's simple, fast, and free! Enjoy the fellowship! God bless, Christforums' Staff
Register now

Community Fellowship

John Calvin puts forward a very simple reason why love is the greatest gift: “Because faith and hope are our own: love is diffused among others.” In other words, faith and hope benefit the possessor, but love always benefits another. In John 13:34–35 Jesus says, “A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you love one another.” Love always requires an “other” as an object; love cannot remain within itself, and that is part of what makes love the greatest gift.
idkutellme l

Hello from Arizona

idkutellme l

Hi,

My name is Christian and I'm currently 20 years old, studying I.T. at a community college. I was raised in a Christian family, but struggled with a number of addictions after dropping out from highschool from social anxiety and dropping from online university from depression. I recently got things back on track, completely quit all my addictions, and am going to a (non-denominational) Biblical focused church. I'll probably lurk the forums most of the time, but it's great to be here regardless. I look forward to learning from you all.

• Love 2

William
Staff
16 hours ago, idkutellme l said:

Hi,

My name is Christian and I'm currently 20 years old, studying I.T. at a community college. I was raised in a Christian family, but struggled with a number of addictions after dropping out from highschool from social anxiety and dropping from online university from depression. I recently got things back on track, completely quit all my addictions, and am going to a (non-denominational) Biblical focused church. I'll probably lurk the forums most of the time, but it's great to be here regardless. I look forward to learning from you all.

Glad you joined us!!!

Hope your engagements here are fruitful. I'm a recovered addict myself. I've been clean for about a decade. Feel free to PM me if you ever need to chat etc. Also, there is one particular member here that's an IT. Sure he might chime in on some of your computer topics as I find them well written and informative. 

God bless,

William

• Love 1

idkutellme l
3 minutes ago, William said:

Glad you joined us!!!

Hope your engagements here are fruitful. I'm a recovered addict myself and haven't relapsed near a decade. Feel free to PM me if you ever need to chat etc. Also, there is one particular member here that's an IT. Sure he might chime in on some of your computer topics as I find them well written and informative. 

God bless,

William

Alright, thank you.

Faber

Glad to have you here!

• Love 1

Origen
Staff

Hello and welcome Christian

• Love 1

E Morales

Welcome back to the Lord’s Army.

• Love 1

deade

Hello Christian, welcome to Christ Forums. I hope you'll enjoy your stay here.

hello-wave-smiley-emoticon.gif.a2daa490776028f103fca81865d73d12.gif

spacer.png

• Love 1

FalconMan

Welcome!  You are studying a good field, one that is intellectually challenging and rewarding with many different directions to take.  I pray you are blessed in your studies.

• Love 1