The Christian Protestant Community Forums

Sincerely inquiring about the Protestant faith? Welcome to Christforums the Christian Protestant community forums. You'll first need to register in order to join our community. Create or respond to threads on your favorite topics and subjects. Registration takes less than a minute, it's simple, fast, and free! Enjoy the fellowship! God bless, Christforums' Staff
Register now

Community Fellowship

John Calvin puts forward a very simple reason why love is the greatest gift: “Because faith and hope are our own: love is diffused among others.” In other words, faith and hope benefit the possessor, but love always benefits another. In John 13:34–35 Jesus says, “A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you love one another.” Love always requires an “other” as an object; love cannot remain within itself, and that is part of what makes love the greatest gift.
E Morales

Wars keep us Alive in a Way

E Morales

Do you know that if there were never wars on this Earth, it would have been super over populated, and billions of people would have died of hunger or thirst. True or False?

earth vulture GIF by Lil Dicky 

theophilus

How do you know this?  Do you think the God who created the world in the first place is incapable of providing all that we need to survive?

E Morales
40 minutes ago, theophilus said:

How do you know this?  Do you think the God who created the world in the first place is incapable of providing all that we need to survive?

Who is the prince of this Earth, and has control of it right now? The water of life, and spiritual food comes from heaven. 

Animated GIF

Edited by E Morales

William
Staff
24 minutes ago, E Morales said:

Who is the prince of this Earth, and has control of it right now? The water of life, and spiritual food comes from heaven. 

That actually has two-fold answer depending on whether one is either reprobate or Elect.

Origen
Staff
24 minutes ago, E Morales said:

That does not answer @theophilus questions.

He asked:

57 minutes ago, theophilus said:

How do you know this?  Do you think the God who created the world in the first place is incapable of providing all that we need to survive?

Your answer does NOTHING to address either question.

E Morales
3 minutes ago, William said:

That actually has two-fold answer depending on whether one is an unbeliever or a believer. 

I believe an accountant with a Calculator can multiply all famous War and those that died, and give us the answer of how many people would be here on earth today. If those had not die in a War. Had children, theirs children had children, and so on? 

William
Staff
12 minutes ago, E Morales said:

I believe an accountant with a Calculator can multiply all famous War and those that died, and give us the answer of how many people would be here on earth today. If those had not die in a War. Had children, theirs children had children, and so on? 

What about cancer, plagues, famine, etc?

And your response had nothing to do with mine. 

But, do you believe abortion equally keeps us alive?

WWW.NUMBEROFABORTIONS.COM

number of abortions this year, US Abortion clock, worldwide abortion clock, number of abortions due to rape or incest, Planned Parenthood Abortion...

Origen
Staff
40 minutes ago, E Morales said:

I believe an accountant with a Calculator can multiply all famous War and those that died

Someone could but you made the post.  Why not do your own research?

Becky
Staff

Some how @E Morales i am hoping your post is not a cold as it reads.  It reads sorta like 'good thing we had people killing other people' as if it was for our benefit. 

E Morales
14 hours ago, Becky said:

Some how @E Morales i am hoping your post is not a cold as it reads.  It reads sorta like 'good thing we had people killing other people' as if it was for our benefit. 

At the beginning first post, I asked True or False. I don’t have the answers to all the questions above. I’m just saying if you invited 200 people to your wedding, and 500 people showed up, you would not have enough food and drink for all of them. Does this make me happy? No, but things do happens for a reason. Not for the good all the time. The government knows this, and they have Calculators. 

Imagine the whole earth had China numbers of Population per miles. That why they tried controlling its birth rates. And now reaching for more lands. If they cannot buy it, they will take it.

Here in America, the government wants you to pay taxes and social security. But they don’t want you to live to you are 100 years. This will coast them to much money and benefits. Bankruptcy 

William
Staff
2 hours ago, E Morales said:

Here in America, the government wants you to pay taxes and social security. But they don’t want you to live to you are 100 years. This will coast them to much money and benefits. Bankruptcy 

And what about murdering 57+ million babies in the womb? An entire generation or two that might of been paying into benefits positively contributing to society. 

• Best Answer 1

Becky
Staff

@E Morales Have you ever read ;

Php 4:8  Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things. 

E Morales
1 hour ago, William said:

And what about murdering 57+ million babies in the womb? An entire generation or two that might of been paying into benefits positively contributing to society. 

True, but this was by choice. Wars are not, That is a very high number.

Becky
Staff

Wars are some ones choice. 

• Like 1

Origen
Staff
39 minutes ago, Becky said:

Wars are some ones choice. 

Quite right Becky!  War is a choice.

• Like 1

th1bill

YEP!  Many of us were not conscripted and one or more of us had to involve our Local Congressman to recieve our orders enabling us to go help The Little People of Southern Vietnam.

I terminated an intended thirty year career as a soldier after eight years of both enjoying and despising the profession I, against Dad's wishes, had chosen.

I chose to defend what I love and if that makes me a War Monger in the minds of the Intentionally Ignorant, that's how it is.  They have every right to embrace igorance because of me and a few other Young Men known as Patriots, a group I am not ashamed to standv and to be counted with.

I pray that YHWH mever ceases to produce, create, Men of Valor.