The Christian Protestant Community Forums

Sincerely inquiring about the Protestant faith? Welcome to Christforums the Christian Protestant community forums. You'll first need to register in order to join our community. Create or respond to threads on your favorite topics and subjects. Registration takes less than a minute, it's simple, fast, and free! Enjoy the fellowship! God bless, Christforums' Staff
Register now

Community Fellowship

John Calvin puts forward a very simple reason why love is the greatest gift: “Because faith and hope are our own: love is diffused among others.” In other words, faith and hope benefit the possessor, but love always benefits another. In John 13:34–35 Jesus says, “A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you love one another.” Love always requires an “other” as an object; love cannot remain within itself, and that is part of what makes love the greatest gift.
Tamashi

Websites with Evidence against lgbt behavior

Can you give me the websites that have secular scientific evidence that proves LGBT behavior is wrong? And the evidence that shows the lgbt activist's evidence is wrong?

Staff
40 minutes ago, Tamashi said:

Can you give me the websites that have secular scientific evidence that proves LGBT behavior is wrong? And the evidence that shows the lgbt activist's evidence is wrong?

There are no scientific tests\experiments which can determine if a behavior is moral or not.  It is not possible.  It is outside the scope of science.  Thus your point is moot.

• Like 2
  • Toast 1

Romans 1:27. And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.

If we consider that the primary mechanism by which adaptation, evolution of mankind is carried out is through reproduction, two men or two women are incapable of doing so. Adam and eve would have been the beginning and the end of mankind. It is against God's law and, "The origin of the species".

• Like 1

On 7/19/2019 at 2:49 PM, Tamashi said:

I thought that trolling was against forum regulations . Why can't you do a web search of your fascination with that subject yourself ? " In the beginning God created man and woman " Procreation came by the first man and woman . Not by the disturbing acts of the LGBT activist .  M

• Wow 1