The Christian Protestant Community Forums

Sincerely inquiring about the Protestant faith? Welcome to Christforums the Christian Protestant community forums. You'll first need to register in order to join our community. Create or respond to threads on your favorite topics and subjects. Registration takes less than a minute, it's simple, fast, and free! Enjoy the fellowship! God bless, Christforums' Staff
Register now

Community Fellowship

John Calvin puts forward a very simple reason why love is the greatest gift: “Because faith and hope are our own: love is diffused among others.” In other words, faith and hope benefit the possessor, but love always benefits another. In John 13:34–35 Jesus says, “A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you love one another.” Love always requires an “other” as an object; love cannot remain within itself, and that is part of what makes love the greatest gift.
Kingdom Citizen

President Trump Overseas

Praying for success for Trump as he continues his overseas meetings. Praying the Holy Spirit will guide him in what he says and does so that he and the meetings will be successful.

• Praying 1

Staff

AMEN

Staff
14 hours ago, Kingdom Citizen said:

Praying for success for Trump as he continues his overseas meetings. Praying the Holy Spirit will guide him in what he says and does so that he and the meetings will be successful.

I never understood how important POTUS' cool head is in public relations when it comes to foreign policies until I began investing. These overseas meetings and how the media reports them has an impact on our economy. Many investors are influenced by mainstream media headlines.

I pray that Trump's meeting is not only economically beneficial to our nation but leads to policies where our churches worldwide may freely preach the Gospel.

On ‎6‎/‎29‎/‎2019 at 11:31 AM, Kingdom Citizen said:

Yes, we do need to pray for our president. We are living in uncertain times when freedom and liberty are being driven from our mist. And sadly, so few people seem to be at all concerned about it.   I am reading a few articles written at the end of WW II  concerning Adolph Hitler and how he rose to power . Amazingly I am taken by the sequence of events that led up to his fanatical plans for a "New Germany " and compared it to what is occurring right here in our very own nation. Our prayer does not have to consist of multiple words in praying for our country. God would be pleased to hear us simply say ... " Gracious Father in heaven, save our nation ".  Would everyone just utter these few words in our daily walk with God. It may mean a world of difference.   M