SovereignGraceSingles

Welcome to SovereignGraceSingles.com. Where Reformed Faith and Romance Come Together! We are the only Christian dating website for Christian Singles in the Reformed Faith worldwide. Our focus is to bring together Christian singles of all ages. Reformed single Christian men and women who wish to meet other Reformed Christian singles for spiritually, like-minded, loving relationships.

SovereignGraceSingles

Then the Lord God said, “It is not good for the man to be alone; I will make him a helper suitable for him.” - Genesis 2:18

SovereignGraceSingles

Meet Like Minded Believers Can two walk together except they be agreed? - Amos 3:3

SovereignGraceSingles

John Calvin puts forward a very simple reason why love is the greatest gift: “Because faith and hope are our own: love is diffused among others.” In other words, faith and hope benefit the possessor, but love always benefits another. In John 13:34–35 Jesus says, “A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you love one another.” Love always requires an “other” as an object; love cannot remain within itself, and that is part of what makes love the greatest gift.

SovereignGraceSingles

SGS offers a "fenced" community: both for private single members and also a public Protestant forums open to Bible-believing Christians such as Presbyterians, Lutherans, Reformed, Baptists, Church of Christ members, Pentecostals, Anglicans. Methodists, Charismatics, or any other conservative, Nicene-derived Christian Church.
James Honigman

666 IS MATH: THIS GENERATION MATH

James Honigman

Hollywood infidels love this scripture, for they have made millions from it. What does it really mean?  Most people, even God fearing believers throughout the centuries have believed the scripture to mean that Satan is the beast and his number is 666. That is an incorrect assumption. The verse is actually a mathematical equation but the correct way of getting to the product, the answer, is given to us in the scripture itself; by the Holy Spirit, Who is much wiser than us.  Here is the 666 scripture and it points a fiery dart at our generation:.

Here is wisdom. let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast; for it is the number of a man; and his number is six hundred threescore and six. Revelation 13:18     

Here is the mathematical equation we are looking for and a breakdown of the underlined words in the verse taken back to the original Greek they were written in. Digest all that if you can and then allow your humble servant an explanation of what it means. The math is:  2,000 - 3 = 666.666.666. Sorry, I forgot how to bring up the "division" symbol. The math is to divide 2,000 by 3.  WISDOM, in the original Greek, means Divine wisdom AND earthly wisdom as used for PRODUCTIVE reasoning.  UNDERSTANDING, in the original Greek means, Divine understanding AND earthly understanding.  To know; to allow to know; to be aware of; to have knowledge; to perceive. Wisdom and understanding in that verse is telling us that the math must be done using Divine numbers, like 3, and earthly numbers, like 2,000.  Better said, 3 in Biblical numerology means Divine or spiritual completeness and 2,000 is the number of earthly years since our Beloved's crucifixion. 

COUNT, in the Greek, means to compute or calculate.  NUMBER is purposely used 3 times in the scripture. The Greek word is arithmos, from which we get arithmetic. It means "To enumerate or count a number as reckoned up."  We are being told to count the number of years to the apocalypse. BEAST is the first beast of chapter 13 which is the one world political system which has formed or is being formed today. MAN is human man. 

That's it!  It has been 2 days, 2,000 years, since our Messiah Jesus Christ walked the earth.  Do the math!  It falls on our generation.  Understand that the whole of Revelation 13 is about the arrival of Satan on earth, and when he is to come. Bless the Holy Spirit for giving us this info.  If you are interested in what else is about to happen in these end days, please go to my website, sataniscoming.com.  Comments are welcome but not necessary. James.  

• Haha 1

William
Staff

I have a rule of thumb. Those that can't stop in their obsession with end times garbage I distance myself from.

Becky

The first 'end times' chart i recall was about 1956. 

Another 'thing' i wish i had copied was the math and reasons used to say  666 equaled Micky Mouse 

GaoLu

When the time comes to know, I think we have the information available not to miss it.  Wild speculation is fun, but may not much more useful.

• Like 1