The Christian Protestant Community Forums

Sincerely inquiring about the Protestant faith? Welcome to Christforums the Christian Protestant community forums. You'll first need to register in order to join our community. Create or respond to threads on your favorite topics and subjects. Registration takes less than a minute, it's simple, fast, and free! Enjoy the fellowship! God bless, Christforums' Staff
Register now

Community Fellowship

John Calvin puts forward a very simple reason why love is the greatest gift: “Because faith and hope are our own: love is diffused among others.” In other words, faith and hope benefit the possessor, but love always benefits another. In John 13:34–35 Jesus says, “A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you love one another.” Love always requires an “other” as an object; love cannot remain within itself, and that is part of what makes love the greatest gift.
Babylon Bee

Joel Osteen, Benny Hinn To Speak At First Annual HeresyCon

article-4247-1-thumb.jpg

HOUSTON, TX—A coalition of prosperity gospel preachers has come together to give the nation the very first HeresyCon, an electric three-day conference where attendees will get to hear some of the very best heresy the nation's wolves have to offer.

The post Joel Osteen, Benny Hinn To Speak At First Annual HeresyCon appeared first on The Babylon Bee.

View the original full article

Staff

This will give me the giggles all day ..😁

Why pay $1000 a day for 3 days when you can get the full 3 day package for $5000? 

When God repays that "seed of faith" 100 fold ... that will be like 50 grand! 💸

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, Babylon Bee said:

article-4247-1-thumb.jpg

HOUSTON, TX—A coalition of prosperity gospel preachers has come together to give the nation the very first HeresyCon, an electric three-day conference where attendees will get to hear some of the very best heresy the nation's wolves have to offer.

The post Joel Osteen, Benny Hinn To Speak At First Annual HeresyCon appeared first on The Babylon Bee.

View the original full article

I wonder how many deceptive miracles they brought with them ? Amazing that you never see them raising the dead or healing someone who is actually sick ! But don't worry because both of these phonies have the Great White Throne Judgment to face. And we, as genuine believers will see it when it happens .

Edited by Matthew A.Duvall

5 hours ago, Becky said:

This will give me the giggles all day ..😁

An old dear Christian friend once told me that the greatest torments in Hell are reserved for phonies like these.   M

On ‎5‎/‎24‎/‎2019 at 10:34 AM, atpollard said:

Why pay $1000 a day for 3 days when you can get the full 3 day package for $5000? 

When God repays that "seed of faith" 100 fold ... that will be like 50 grand! 💸

Many innocent people on their death beds die while awaiting that "seed" harvest . It's a shame, but let that be a lesson to those who do not know Christ  the lies ,trickery and deceit they are letting into their lives. That would never happen to a true believer who is indwelt by the Holy Spirit who holds the truth in righteousness . Pray for the unredeemed. And the down fall of these deceitful liars and their phony "miracles."