The Protestant Community

Sincerely inquiring about the Protestant faith? Welcome to Christforums the Christian Protestant community forums. You'll first need to register in order to join our community. Create or respond to threads on your favorite topics and subjects. Registration takes less than a minute, it's simple, fast, and free! Enjoy the fellowship! God bless, Christforums' Staff
Register now

Christian Fellowship Community Forums

John Calvin puts forward a very simple reason why love is the greatest gift: “Because faith and hope are our own: love is diffused among others.” In other words, faith and hope benefit the possessor, but love always benefits another. In John 13:34–35 Jesus says, “A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you love one another.” Love always requires an “other” as an object; love cannot remain within itself, and that is part of what makes love the greatest gift.
Mikey

Breaking News: The High Priest Breastplate Represents the Standard Model of Particle Physics!

This just in...

An unprecedented discovery has been made that is sending shock-waves throughout the globe.

A team of researchers, while comparing the Standard Model of Particle Physics with the High Priest's Breastplate, have found that they have much in common... a little too much to be a coincidence.

In fact, the similarities are so numerous that the researchers have concluded that this information could have only come from God.

"This discovery proves beyond a shadow of a doubt that, not only does God exist, but that his existence also can be verified with one hundred percent accuracy". Says Mikey, Head of Research.

The Research Team has released this image of what they claim to be a type of 'Bible Rosetta Stone'...

mhp-0793.png.53bb50e01048d43b89a32f2ffd1f773c.png

The Team has also discovered that the Four Living Creatures are representations of the Four Forces of Nature...

mhp-0631.png.d273152f30e183b5c003dec265dd744a.png

Mikey continued...

"As we followed this Bible Rosetta Stone, we found ourselves in the Book of Ezekiel".

"It turns out that Ezekiel was given a vision of what a typical Atomic Structure looks like!"...

mhp-0653.jpg.9189ac7a59cfd33615e5bab9f57447e5.jpg

"The 'Eyes' represent Electrons".

Amazing.

More on this story as it develops.

More Breaking News...

A mysterious passage in the Bible has now been fully decrypted...

Zechariah 3:9

"For behold the stone that I have laid before Joshua; upon one stone shall be seven eyes: behold, I will engrave the graving thereof, saith the LORD of hosts, and I will remove the iniquity of that land in one day"

From one of the Researchers...

"Since we now know that Eyes can represent Electrons, we can deduce that the Seven Eyes are in fact representative of Seven Electrons"

"Seven Electrons represent the Chemical Element Nitrogen"

When asked what the engraving means in relation to Nitrogen, the Researcher responded...

"Nitrogen is the most common Element in Earth's Atmosphere. When we breathe, we are breathing mostly Nitrogen".

"Thus, Nitrogen is Breath and Spirit, just as the Bible confirms..."

Job 27:3

"All the while my breath is in me, and the spirit of God is in my nostrils"

"The Spirit was in the Electron Orbital Wheels..."

Ezekiel 1:20

"Whithersoever the spirit was to go, they went, thither was their spirit to go; and the wheels were lifted up over against them: for the spirit of the living creature was in the wheels"

"This Spirit is also representative of the Holy Ghost".

The Researcher then gave us a very serious look and said...

"DNA is made of Nitrogen. More specifically, Nitrogenous Bases A, C, G & T". "These Nitrogenous Bases are like a book and form the Word of God within all life"...

mhp-0420.jpg.d384bb3fecb6713ff6b9abe7718e0ebd.jpg

"Thus, engraving a Stone with Seven Eyes (Nucleobase) is akin to Genetic Engineering" "Our DNA will be re-translated and corrected for errors when we receive our Glorified Bodies". "Sin will be removed".

The Researcher then gave us another shocking Revelation...

"Many verses compare Jesus to the Word of God". "In a sense, Jesus represents a Nucleobase".

"We are saved by the Blood or more specifically, the DNA of Jesus".

"This is why Jesus is represented as a Lamb with Seven Eyes"...

mhp-0767.png.ba166c172abef36d237d326ed7d8cc5e.png

"The Word of God!"

Remember...

John 1:14

"And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth"

"The Word became flesh and Tabernacled with us!"

😎

Staff
On 5/11/2019 at 11:47 AM, Mikey said:

More Breaking News...

A mysterious passage in the Bible has now been fully decrypted...

Zechariah 3:9

"For behold the stone that I have laid before Joshua; upon one stone shall be seven eyes: behold, I will engrave the graving thereof, saith the LORD of hosts, and I will remove the iniquity of that land in one day"

From one of the Researchers...

"Since we now know that Eyes can represent Electrons, we can deduce that the Seven Eyes are in fact representative of Seven Electrons"

"Seven Electrons represent the Chemical Element Nitrogen"

When asked what the engraving means in relation to Nitrogen, the Researcher responded...

"Nitrogen is the most common Element in Earth's Atmosphere. When we breathe, we are breathing mostly Nitrogen".

"Thus, Nitrogen is Breath and Spirit, just as the Bible confirms..."

Job 27:3

"All the while my breath is in me, and the spirit of God is in my nostrils"

"The Spirit was in the Electron Orbital Wheels..."

Ezekiel 1:20

"Whithersoever the spirit was to go, they went, thither was their spirit to go; and the wheels were lifted up over against them: for the spirit of the living creature was in the wheels"

"This Spirit is also representative of the Holy Ghost".

The Researcher then gave us a very serious look and said...

"DNA is made of Nitrogen. More specifically, Nitrogenous Bases A, C, G & T". "These Nitrogenous Bases are like a book and form the Word of God within all life"...

mhp-0420.jpg.d384bb3fecb6713ff6b9abe7718e0ebd.jpg

"Thus, engraving a Stone with Seven Eyes (Nucleobase) is akin to Genetic Engineering" "Our DNA will be re-translated and corrected for errors when we receive our Glorified Bodies". "Sin will be removed".

The Researcher then gave us another shocking Revelation...

"Many verses compare Jesus to the Word of God". "In a sense, Jesus represents a Nucleobase".

"We are saved by the Blood or more specifically, the DNA of Jesus".

"This is why Jesus is represented as a Lamb with Seven Eyes"...

mhp-0767.png.ba166c172abef36d237d326ed7d8cc5e.png

"The Word of God!"

Remember...

John 1:14

"And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth"

"The Word became flesh and Tabernacled with us!"

😎