Jump to content

The Christian Protestant Community Forums

Sincerely inquiring about the Protestant faith? Welcome to Christforums the Christian Protestant community forums. You'll first need to register in order to join our community. Create or respond to threads on your favorite topics and subjects. Registration takes less than a minute, it's simple, fast, and free! Enjoy the fellowship! God bless, Christforums' Staff
Register now

Community Fellowship

John Calvin puts forward a very simple reason why love is the greatest gift: “Because faith and hope are our own: love is diffused among others.” In other words, faith and hope benefit the possessor, but love always benefits another. In John 13:34–35 Jesus says, “A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you love one another.” Love always requires an “other” as an object; love cannot remain within itself, and that is part of what makes love the greatest gift.
GoodFruitForGod

We are living in the end times and most...

Recommended Posts

...self proclaiming Christians are lukewarm hypocrites that love the world and the pleasures of this short life. They frequent the corrupt worldly churches run by ministers of Satan.

They have nothing to do with a living a sanctified holy life according to the will of God which tells us to love not the world and abstain from fleshly lusts.

 

Know ye not that very few will be saved? Stop listening to the false teachers who preach easy believe doctrines that don't require to do anything but live like the rest of the heathen world.

 

Matthew 7:14 KJB

" because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it."

 

God has shown me and many others that major end time prophetic events are soon to unfold. Namely the revealing of the Antichrist and the falling away that happens at the same time due to

the deception of the false messiah, the Antichrist that will deceive many lukewarm "Christians" into believing that he is the messiah, that he is God.

 

Please visit www.gffg.info to learn more

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Staff

What is the Biblical discription/definition  of antichrist.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Staff
6 minutes ago, GoodFruitForGod said:

...self proclaiming Christians are lukewarm hypocrites that love the world and the pleasures of this short life. They frequent the corrupt worldly churches run by ministers of Satan.

They have nothing to do with a living a sanctified holy life according to the will of God which tells us to love not the world and abstain from fleshly lusts.

 

Know ye not that very few will be saved? Stop listening to the false teachers who preach easy believe doctrines that don't require to do anything but live like the rest of the heathen world.

 

Matthew 7:14 KJB

" because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it."

 

God has shown me and many others that major end time prophetic events are soon to unfold. Namely the revealing of the Antichrist and the falling away that happens at the same time due to

the deception of the false messiah, the Antichrist that will deceive many lukewarm "Christians" into believing that he is the messiah, that he is God.

 

Please visit www.gffg.info to learn more

On your website you make a prophecy that in 57 days.......

 

Do you realize what is going to happen if you're wrong?

 

Prophecy.jpg.21f1e274be2fbc2e96caaf3204d6ab7e.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Staff
9 minutes ago, GoodFruitForGod said:

...self proclaiming Christians are lukewarm hypocrites that love the world and the pleasures of this short life. They frequent the corrupt worldly churches run by ministers of Satan.

They have nothing to do with a living a sanctified holy life according to the will of God which tells us to love not the world and abstain from fleshly lusts.

 

Know ye not that very few will be saved? Stop listening to the false teachers who preach easy believe doctrines that don't require to do anything but live like the rest of the heathen world.

 

Matthew 7:14 KJB

" because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it."

 

God has shown me and many others that major end time prophetic events are soon to unfold. Namely the revealing of the Antichrist and the falling away that happens at the same time due to

the deception of the false messiah, the Antichrist that will deceive many lukewarm "Christians" into believing that he is the messiah, that he is God.

 

Please visit www.gffg.info to learn more

sarcastic sarcasm GIF

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There are antichrists, and there is the antichrist, the man of sin, the son of perdition.

 

I believe that what I have been shown is accurate, therefore the timer will remain. If I'm wrong then I will admit I was wrong, not a big deal. Scripture even tells us prophecies will fail.

Not that I believe it will. The proof is there for those with the eyes to see and ears to hear.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Staff
1 minute ago, GoodFruitForGod said:

There are antichrists, and there is the antichrist, the man of sin, the son of perdition.

 

I believe that what I have been shown is accurate, therefore the timer will remain. If I'm wrong then I will admit I was wrong, not a big deal. Scripture even tells us prophecies will fail.

Not that I believe it will. The proof is there for those with the eyes to see and ears to hear.

If you're wrong you'll be rightly branded a false prophet.

 

A Prophet of God does not speak from themselves but are a mouthpiece for God.

 

In OT times if you were wrong in 57 days you'd be put to death.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Staff
Just now, GoodFruitForGod said:

There are antichrists, and there is the antichrist, the man of sin, the son of perdition.

 

I believe that what I have been shown is accurate, therefore the timer will remain. If I'm wrong then I will admit I was wrong, not a big deal. Scripture even tells us prophecies will fail.

Not that I believe it will. The proof is there for those with the eyes to see and ears to hear.

And I believe 

people GIF

 

  • Toast 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

I am not claiming to be a prophet, but I do believe I have a proper discernment of spirit and able to discern the ways in which Satan communicates his plans.

Just as he foreshadowed many future events in media, so has he done for world war 3 in 2019.

Just watch this video for all the proof one should need: 

 

 

 

 

Edited by GoodFruitForGod

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Staff
9 minutes ago, GoodFruitForGod said:

I am not claiming to be a prophet.
Just watch this video for all the proof one should need.

You made a prophetic utterance. Then when you're held accountable you claim not to be a prophet?

 

If your membership status is still active in 57 days and that prophecy does not come true [proof] your account will be terminated.

 

Repent!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I never claimed to be a prophet.

A prophet by definition is: "a person regarded as an inspired teacher or proclaimer of the will of God."

 

I am not proclaiming the word/will of God. 

 

I am claiming that I have discernment to understand how Satan foreshadows his plans to his people through media. 

And that is what the timer is. It is showing what I have discerned to be the date Satan has planned to begin WW3.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Staff
19 minutes ago, GoodFruitForGod said:

I never claimed to be a prophet.

A prophet by definition is: "a person regarded as an inspired teacher or proclaimer of the will of God."

 

I am not proclaiming the word/will of God. 

 

I am claiming that I have discernment to understand how Satan foreshadows his plans to his people through media. 

And that is what the timer is. It is showing what I have discerned to be the date Satan has planned to begin WW3.

 

 

Lemme get this straight. You suggest that you have proper discernment, then you inspire others to conform to your understanding, claiming that from the Scriptures [revealed will of God] the world will end on a specific date, but you claim not to be a prophet, teacher, or proclaimer of the will of God?

 

19 minutes ago, GoodFruitForGod said:

And that is what the timer is. It is showing what I have discerned to be the date Satan has planned to begin WW3.

In 57 days if your prophecy does not come into fruition you'll be declared a false prophet and teacher. Be glad you live in a time where and when you're not held accountable according to Biblical Law.

 

You're preaching to Israel/church here on this board. You're in our midst [as Satan was in the Garden], and any false teaching or prophecy reflects negatively upon us.

 

We will not allow our community or board to be used to spread falsehood.

 

Repent!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Staff
1 hour ago, Becky said:

What is the Biblical discription/definition  of antichrist.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Staff

@GoodFruitForGod  In reading from your site i am sorry for you .. Php 4:8 is as much Scripture as any other verse. 

 

Php 4:8  Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things. 
 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Staff
1 hour ago, Becky said:

@GoodFruitForGod  In reading from your site i am sorry for you .. Php 4:8 is as much Scripture as any other verse. 

 

Php 4:8  Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things. 
 

We don't need to study Satan's movements etc we just need to submit to God and resist the devil and he'll flee from us.

 

Dear Eve,
 

Don't entertain the serpent or bring his teaching home nor try to speak prophetically about his next moves.


Sincerely transformed,

In the Second Adam

  • Love 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

2 Timoth 2:19 KJB

"Nevertheless the foundation of God standeth sure, having this seal, The Lord knoweth them that are his. And, Let every one that nameth the name of Christ depart from iniquity."

 

Everyone needs to get in the word of God themselves and let God teach them and stop listening to me or anyone else. There are many lukewarm hypocritical Christians living for themselves and the pleasures of this short life rather than for God and the hope of salvation. That's what this post thread was meant for.

 

1 John 2:27 KJB

"But the anointing which ye have received of him abideth in you, and ye need not that any man teach you: but as the same anointing teacheth you of all things, and is truth, and is no lie, and even as it hath taught you, ye shall abide in him."

 

Discern ye readers the spirit of God and the spirit of the devil. For many that say they are Christians are the devils agents.

 

2 Corinthians 11:14-15 
"And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light. Therefore it is no great 
thing if his ministers also be transformed as the ministers of righteousness; 
whose end shall be according to their works."

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Staff
27 minutes ago, GoodFruitForGod said:

Everyone needs to get in the word of God themselves and let God teach them and stop listening to me or anyone else. There are many lukewarm hypocritical Christians living for themselves and the pleasures of this short life rather than for God and the hope of salvation. That's what this post thread was meant for.

I encourage you in this direction.

 

Your initial post was seemingly used to promote your website. There's great concern about what you've posted on your website. If you want to link your website from ours then be ready to defend your position.

 

As far as hypocritical Christians there are those which exists not only in life but also in doctrine. They are some of the most damaging instruments used by Satan because they are in our midst, that is, they exists within our personal relationships and the walls of our church buildings etc. The word of God is conveyed through orthodox doctrine which has a tendency to divide the wheat from chaff and the sheep from goats. As for me, that is, in my personal opinion many of the questionable Christians that come here are encouraged to dive deeper into the word of God, but rather than any of us to be the voice of conviction we ought to submit to the Holy Spirit encouraging others in the faith and praying for them and for God to make the connection between Scripture and life through application.

 

There are some that have been cast out of the catholic [universal] church either by disciplinary action or by self-imposed doctrine through false profession. What is that to us if they've joined or created a church of Satan outside Christ's church? Are they not to be subject to Satan the god of this world?

 

Now if you want to attack the gates of Hades more power to you and I think you'll find others here joining along with you. But how do we do this if not by conveying the truth of the Gospel through sound doctrine?

 

A count down to the end of the world in 57 days doesn't appear to be encouraging others that may be new to Christianity. When these kinds of predictions become false predictions that damages Christian credibility. How many times must someone make a false prediction before others look at not only them but the schools of thought in which they belong as less than credible?

 

God bless,

William

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Staff
14 minutes ago, GoodFruitForGod said:

Everyone needs to get in the word of God themselves and let God teach them and stop listening to me or anyone else.

Not a problem.  I don't believe a word you say.

  • Yay 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, William said:

On your website you make a prophecy that in 57 days.......

 

Do you realize what is going to happen if you're wrong?

[Deu 18:20 NASB] 20 'But the prophet who speaks a word presumptuously in My name which I have not commanded him to speak, or which he speaks in the name of other gods, that prophet shall die.'

  • Best Answer 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Staff
2 minutes ago, atpollard said:

[Deu 18:20 NASB] 20 'But the prophet who speaks a word presumptuously in My name which I have not commanded him to speak, or which he speaks in the name of other gods, that prophet shall die.'

To some that may bring a cold shiver down their spine, but the one which has said as you rightly have, I see you as a big giant teddy bear my fuzzy wuzzy brother!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, William said:

To some that may bring a cold shiver down their spine, but the one which has said as you right have, I see you as a big giant teddy bear my fuzzy wuzzy brother!

I attend a Pentecostal Church and have advocated placing a pile of cobbles (fist sized rocks) in the sanctuary so that when someone claims they have “a word from God”, we can first read Deuteronomy 18:20 and point at the pile of rocks and ask them “Are you absolutely sure?”  ... a real prophet will have no choice but to obey God and a false prophet will probably just sit down and keep their word to themselves. 🙂

  • Best Answer 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Staff

Even Jesus did not baptize Himself ... 

Quote

So when I first came to Him for salvation I did not want to go to church. 
So I baptized myself in my bathtub in the name of Jesus Christ and have been following 
Jesus Christ ever since. 


 

  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Staff
1 minute ago, atpollard said:

I attend a Pentecostal Church and have advocated placing a pile of cobbles (fist sized rocks) in the sanctuary so that when someone claims they have “a word from God”, we can first read Deuteronomy 18:20 and point at the pile of rocks and ask them “Are you absolutely sure?”  ... a real prophet will have no choice but to obey God and a false prophet will probably just sit down and keep their word to themselves. 🙂

😂 Instead of stones I say, "should I get a pen and write this down"? Depending on how they answer I've been trained to do battle with a pen lol.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Staff

Sheesh @William take this from a born and raised Pentecostal they look for more action then a pen. 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Staff
WWW.GFFG.INFO

@William where is the flat basket ball?

 

 

HI @Faber image.png.0a62375dc28ef91f3a71ac339d519b1c.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...