The Protestant Community

Sincerely inquiring about the Protestant faith? Welcome to Christforums the Christian Protestant community forums. You'll first need to register in order to join our community. Create or respond to threads on your favorite topics and subjects. Registration takes less than a minute, it's simple, fast, and free! Enjoy the fellowship! God bless, Christforums' Staff
Register now

Christian Fellowship Community Forums

John Calvin puts forward a very simple reason why love is the greatest gift: “Because faith and hope are our own: love is diffused among others.” In other words, faith and hope benefit the possessor, but love always benefits another. In John 13:34–35 Jesus says, “A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you love one another.” Love always requires an “other” as an object; love cannot remain within itself, and that is part of what makes love the greatest gift.
News Feeder

TDS Alert: Palo Alto Woman Fired After Screaming At, Doxxing Old Man in MAGA Hat

By Mary Margaret Olohan -

Trump-Derangement-Syndrome-TDS-250x130.j

http://dailycaller.com/

A woman took it upon herself to scream at and dox an old man quietly drinking coffee in a Palo Alto Starbucks simply because he was wearing a MAGA hat – and her actions have now gotten her fired.

According to Palo Alto Online, Rebecca Parker Mankey described the entire encounter in a Facebook post, detailing how she screamed in the elderly white man’s face and called him “a hater of brown people” and “Nazi scum” because of his MAGA hat. In her Facebook post, she doxed the man by posting photos of him and asking if anyone knew where he lived, saying that she wanted to know where his children went to school and where his wife lived.

“I am going to publicly shame him in town and try to get him fired and kicked out of every club he is in,” Mankey wrote in a comment on Facebook. “I am going to go to his house and march up and down carrying a sign that says he hates black people. I am going to organize protests at the place he works to make him feel as unsafe as he made every brown person feel here today.”

Concerned persons on Facebook were alarmed by Mankey’s post and proceeded to report her accusations to her place of work. Mankey told Palo Alto Online on Tuesday that she was fired from her job as an accountant at Gryphon Stringed Instruments and had received multiple death threats.

Parker's FB page: https://t.co/XjWXLQM4Du

Husband Will's FB page: https://t.co/M0T5eVTyVv

Will's work: https://t.co/wVPJvOqR1r (Special Education Instructional Aide)

— Amy (@RightHookUSA) April 2, 2019

The Palo Alto Online did not reveal the old man’s name as “he did not harass anyone.” However, the publication revealed that he is Jewish and 74 years old. The man told Palo Alto Weekly that Mankey’s Facebook description of the events was accurate, that he does not fear Mankey, and that her actions reveal the severe lack of discourse in the United States.

In a Facebook post, Mankey’s former employer Gryphon Strings announced that they had terminated Mankey and that they did not tolerate such behavior from their employees.

With regard to the aforementioned incident on 4/1/19; the employee in question has been terminated. Gryphon does not…

Posted by Gryphon Strings on Tuesday, April 2, 2019

Both Mankey and the old man commented on how no one else in the Starbucks cafe spoke up and sided with either of them. The old man told Palo Alto Weekly that he was surprised no one said anything and said that “it would’ve been touching.”

Meanwhile, Mankey complained that the other Starbucks customers failed to berate the man with her. “The part that was really heartbreaking to me was that in a full Starbucks, I was the only person yelling at him,” she wrote. “There were other white people there who could have called him out. It is the duty of every white person in America to stand up to this every time they see it.”

Content created by The Daily Caller News Foundation is available without charge to any eligible news publisher that can provide a large audience. For licensing opportunities of our original content, please contact [email protected]

TDS Alert: Palo Alto Woman Fired After Screaming At, Doxxing Old Man in MAGA Hat is original content from Conservative Daily News - Where Americans go for news, current events and commentary they can trust - Conservative News Website for U.S. News, Political Cartoons and more.

View the original full article

Staff

If i witnessed such i would not let the maga hat man stand alone. Same goes for mast any thing like that. 

• Love 1

What would that entail?

Screaming back at the woman? .. Talking won't do, because they can't be reasoned with.

I think if I was there I'd tell her to shut up. If she turned on me I'd probably throw garbage at her.

My brother was a master of passive-aggressive behavior.  He would have calmly informed the woman “You know, these emotional outbursts only hamper us in our day to day lives.”

I have seen it turn angry people absolutely foaming at the mouth berserk in response.

Of course, in this modern age, you can simply deploy your cell phone and inform her that you are recording her out of control behavior for the police report.

• Like 1

Staff
21 minutes ago, Faber said:

What would that entail?

Screaming back at the woman? .. Talking won't do, because they can't be reasoned with.

I think if I was there I'd tell her to shut up. If she turned on me I'd probably throw garbage at her.

Something as simple as going over and standing beside the man . Letting him know he is not alone. At 72 my fighting days are past 🙂 

• Like 1