The Protestant Community

Sincerely inquiring about the Protestant faith? Welcome to Christforums the Christian Protestant community. You'll first need to register in order to join our community. Create or respond to threads on your favorite topics and subjects. Registration takes less than a minute, it's simple, fast, and free! Enjoy the fellowship! God bless, Christforums' Staff
Register now

Christian Fellowship

John Calvin puts forward a very simple reason why love is the greatest gift: “Because faith and hope are our own: love is diffused among others.” In other words, faith and hope benefit the possessor, but love always benefits another. In John 13:34–35 Jesus says, “A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you love one another.” Love always requires an “other” as an object; love cannot remain within itself, and that is part of what makes love the greatest gift.
William

Audiophile

Staff

I love home entertainment systems and can't wait to design my perfect living or entertainment room. Came across a picture of a demo room which had various speaker towers. The horned speakers second from the ends I guess are 30,000 dollars plus. The end bright red ones that stand extremely tall are around 12,000 dollars which are said to perform on par with speakers that cost around 130,000 dollars. Just posting these for the drool factor:

1812_7_orig.jpg.fd568b81313bc85d73c948840447709d.jpg

• Wow 1

Staff

sheesh

Staff

I really like this room design too. Especially the wall behind the television. And oh, love them speakers:

ulf_2_orig.jpg.611458385eab03e87e375f1a3ebd2dd1.jpg

14 hours ago, William said:

I really like this room design too. Especially the wall behind the television. And oh, love them speakers:

Me2

Staff

Elvis sounded great on one of these image.png.6429a262c7f946db0676833dd5a71c45.png

19 hours ago, William said:

Have you moved yet ? I'm asking because I am wondering how you will pack up all of this stuff and move to another state. Nice room though ....

Staff
3 hours ago, Matthew Duvall said:

Have you moved yet ? I'm asking because I am wondering how you will pack up all of this stuff and move to another state. Nice room though ....

No, I will be on the road this month on the 28th. Won't be on much until after my move and I establish an internet connection from my new place in Idaho.

To answer your question we are using U-Pack to move our possessions from point A to point B. We just load a freight truck and they drive it to our desired destination for us to unload.

Staff

These are the Klipsch Jubilees. As you can see the horns are massive. Personally, I don't like the way they look and could never see them in my living room though they'd probably be quite awesome in a man cave. I'm sure my wife would object to the ugly appearance. They're as big as the big screen television! Regardless, I'd love to hear them as they receive rave reviews. The Jubilees go for around 9000 a pair.

784051938_KlipschJubilees.jpg.37a41c14bf16c47a429ac08b29de9f71.jpg