The Christian Protestant Community Forums

Sincerely inquiring about the Protestant faith? Welcome to Christforums the Christian Protestant community forums. You'll first need to register in order to join our community. Create or respond to threads on your favorite topics and subjects. Registration takes less than a minute, it's simple, fast, and free! Enjoy the fellowship! God bless, Christforums' Staff
Register now

Community Fellowship

John Calvin puts forward a very simple reason why love is the greatest gift: “Because faith and hope are our own: love is diffused among others.” In other words, faith and hope benefit the possessor, but love always benefits another. In John 13:34–35 Jesus says, “A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you love one another.” Love always requires an “other” as an object; love cannot remain within itself, and that is part of what makes love the greatest gift.
William

Santa Cruz California

Staff

So, I'm on HWY 1 at the intersection and look down. What do I see? Looks like someone's drug paraphernalia. Is that a crack pipe? So across the street there's the central attraction to Santa Cruz California, Tent City!

20190217_142954.jpg.eff2ca7eadd857bf8e5668a4468a5da6.jpg

1410475099_TentCity.thumb.jpg.cbaddf78e87fee11197b0ae582f21808.jpg

Staff

Our son gave me some upsetting news a couple weeks ago He and his wife are not getting along. He is thinking of moving to the Lewiston/Clarkston  ID area.. he has 3 kids up there,,,  Guess when the chips are down for me i will head north. 5 + years or so. 

A million years ago us kids could walk down the dead end street use the foot bridge over the rail tracks across the hiway and lagoon to the Boardwalk.  Scary  today

• Like 1
  • Praying 1

Not long ago a heard a news story about Starbucks having to put sharp boxes in thier bathrooms because of all the people shooting up drugs and leaving needles behind, it was California if I remember right.

• Like 1

California is going to hell in a handcart.  It is truly the quandary for conservatives in the state to stay and try to influence change back to how it should be, or just get the heck out of dodge and let it all burn.  I am certainly glad I got out.

• Like 1

Staff

A river runs nearby Santa Cruz tent city. Latest news has it that needles are being washed into the ocean from the river, and then washing back up onto the boardwalk's beach. Disease prevention is warning the public that HIV lives for up to 32 hours in the needles. 

Anyone want to enjoy a day at the Santa Cruz Boardwalk and beach?

WWW.KION546.COM

What should be a carefree day on Main Beach in Santa Cruz, comes...

• Like 1

Staff

so sad ... Maybe when junkies start killing the  fish 'they ' will put a stop to it'

Part of what is in the works is shipping some of the homeless to out laying areas like counties that have smaller population. "They" are working on setting up the health care needed. .. So those of use who have fled the cities will get the pleasure of the junkies again .. Not at all stating there are not junkies in the country but just not such a concentration.   

• Like 1