Jump to content

SovereignGraceSingles

Welcome to SovereignGraceSingles.com. Where Reformed Faith and Romance Come Together! We are the only Christian dating website for Christian Singles in the Reformed Faith worldwide. Our focus is to bring together Christian singles of all ages. Reformed single Christian men and women who wish to meet other Reformed Christian singles for spiritually, like-minded, loving relationships.

SovereignGraceSingles

Then the Lord God said, “It is not good for the man to be alone; I will make him a helper suitable for him.” - Genesis 2:18

SovereignGraceSingles

Meet Like Minded Believers Can two walk together except they be agreed? - Amos 3:3

SovereignGraceSingles

John Calvin puts forward a very simple reason why love is the greatest gift: “Because faith and hope are our own: love is diffused among others.” In other words, faith and hope benefit the possessor, but love always benefits another. In John 13:34–35 Jesus says, “A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you love one another.” Love always requires an “other” as an object; love cannot remain within itself, and that is part of what makes love the greatest gift.

SovereignGraceSingles

SGS offers a "fenced" community: both for private single members and also a public Protestant forums open to Bible-believing Christians such as Presbyterians, Lutherans, Reformed, Baptists, Church of Christ members, Pentecostals, Anglicans. Methodists, Charismatics, or any other conservative, Nicene-derived Christian Church.
davidtaylorjr

Newspaper Frontpage

Recommended Posts

davidtaylorjr

Has the Homepage always been newspaper style or is this new? Something seems to have changed and I like it.  

 

@William ?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
William
Staff
1 minute ago, davidtaylorjr said:

Has the Homepage always been newspaper style or is this new? Something seems to have changed and I like it.  

 

@William ?

Just a few days old. Still working on it.

 

My main concern was what from the forums might be automatically published on the front news page. For a thread to show up on the front news page there has to be at least 1 reply and it cannot be in either the news or eschatology forum categories. I personally think these two forum categories rather reflect negatively on Christianity and particularly this forum.

 

Thank you for the feedback David!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
davidtaylorjr
Just now, William said:

Just a few days old. Still working on it.

 

My main concern was what from the forums might be automatically published on the front news page. For a thread to show up on the front news page there has to be at least 1 reply and it cannot be in either the news or eschatology forum categories. I personally think these two forum categories rather reflect negatively on Christianity and particularly this forum.

 

Thank you for the feedback David!

You are welcome. You know I love you guys even if we don't always agree.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
William
Staff
14 hours ago, davidtaylorjr said:

You are welcome. You know I love you guys even if we don't always agree.

Same here brother.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Just Mike

Change is good once in a while, as it brings attention to something I had not noticed before. Ya see William this Old Guy still has a good eye.

  • Like 1
  • Yay 1

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...