SovereignGraceSingles

Welcome to SovereignGraceSingles.com. Where Reformed Faith and Romance Come Together! We are the only Christian dating website for Christian Singles in the Reformed Faith worldwide. Our focus is to bring together Christian singles of all ages. Reformed single Christian men and women who wish to meet other Reformed Christian singles for spiritually, like-minded, loving relationships.

SovereignGraceSingles

Then the Lord God said, “It is not good for the man to be alone; I will make him a helper suitable for him.” - Genesis 2:18

SovereignGraceSingles

Meet Like Minded Believers Can two walk together except they be agreed? - Amos 3:3

SovereignGraceSingles

John Calvin puts forward a very simple reason why love is the greatest gift: “Because faith and hope are our own: love is diffused among others.” In other words, faith and hope benefit the possessor, but love always benefits another. In John 13:34–35 Jesus says, “A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you love one another.” Love always requires an “other” as an object; love cannot remain within itself, and that is part of what makes love the greatest gift.

SovereignGraceSingles

SGS offers a "fenced" community: both for private single members and also a public Protestant forums open to Bible-believing Christians such as Presbyterians, Lutherans, Reformed, Baptists, Church of Christ members, Pentecostals, Anglicans. Methodists, Charismatics, or any other conservative, Nicene-derived Christian Church.
CDF47

Christians STOP Persecuting Other Christians!

CDF47

Christians all over the world (both Catholic and Protestant alike) are guilty of persecuting other Christians (and others) using harassment tactics developed by the occult and intelligence agencies in the 20th century.  These tactics may date back as early as the Roman Empire and even Biblical times as shown below.  To see how the US intelligence apparatus operates, just look at the East German Stasi (as well as the former Soviet KGB).  The US government follows these protocols and harasses whistle blowers and dissidents at home domestically.  This is an act of domestic terrorism. 

There are many Christians in the US government and in offices, manufacturing plants, schools, neighborhoods,..., all over the US and the world that use harassment tactics to get rid of "undesirables" from society.  These tactics are also utilized by some local Law Enforcement Intelligence Units (LEIUs).  Freemasons use these tactics against their enemies and they call it Silent Dagger or the white glove treatment.  Scientologists use these tactics and call it "fair game."  If Christians in these intelligence agencies, secret societies, and cults would stop using these totalitarian intimidation tactics against their fellow citizens then gangstalking/offensive counterintelligence (like COINTELPRO)/Fair Game/Silent Dagger/,..., would come to an end in the US.  These tactics do not belong in a free and open society like the US.  I prayed many times for the targets of these tactics and for the perpetrators.  I pray this system can come to an end and it could be Christians that break the back of this system.

For more information go to the sites below:

FIGHTGANGSTALKING.COM

Contents 1.  A Brief Explanation of “Gang Stalking” 2.  Introduction to the Full Explanation of Gang Stalking 3.  Crimes by U.S. Law Enforcement & Intelligence Agencies 4.  Oversight of Law Enforcement & Intelligence...

These deeds in no way show love for neighbor as the LORD instructed as one of His most important commandments.  This is an act of evil designed to drive "undesirables" (future leaders,...) to suicide.  This is an act of evil.  David was hounded by forces similar to these with a noise campaign in the Bible where his enemies were circling him and barking like dogs.  

Revelation 18:4, "And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues."

1 John 3:18, "My little children, let us not love in word, neither in tongue; but in deed and in truth."

• Haha 1

CDF47

@Origenwhy do you think this is funny. You put hahaha in your response. These are crimes against humanity. 

davidtaylorjr

@CDF47 What in the world are you talking about? This post has me so confused...

CDF47
38 minutes ago, davidtaylorjr said:

@CDF47 What in the world are you talking about? This post has me so confused...

What don't you get?

davidtaylorjr
7 hours ago, CDF47 said:

What don't you get?

How exactly are Christians persecuting other Christians?

CDF47
46 minutes ago, davidtaylorjr said:

How exactly are Christians persecuting other Christians?

Oh I see. Yeah, Christians are involved in the harassment in schools, workplaces, and neighborhoods. If that participation would end alone it could break the back of this system. Rumors and gossip fuel this evil system which we were warned about in the Scriptures. Gossip is condemmed in the Scriptures. Plus, if Christians that are in these societies and agencies would stop it would also destroy this evil system.

Edited by CDF47

CDF47

I know the world of counterintelligence can be incomprehensible and repulsive.  It is designed that way.  In the words of the head of COINTELPRO, J. Edgar Hoover stated, "The individual is handicapped by coming face-to-face with a conspiracy so monstrous he cannot believe it exists. The American mind simply has not come to a realization of the evil which has been introduced into our midst. It rejects even the assumption that human creatures could espouse a philosophy which must ultimately destroy all that is good and decent."

Edited by CDF47

William
Staff
On 2/12/2019 at 8:20 AM, CDF47 said:

Christians all over the world (both Catholic and Protestant alike) are guilty of persecuting other Christians (and others) using harassment tactics developed by the occult and intelligence agencies in the 20th century. 

You realize that in our century we've seen actual Christian persecution surpass the 1st century? At one point every 12 minutes a Christian was martyred for the faith. Please cite your source, and while I'm not Catholic so I won't defend them I'd like you to provide some credible sources showing Protestants are "persecuting" Christians.

The only case I recently ran into that I could even fathom your claim is Russia sentencing a JW to 6 years in prison for religious extremism. For one, Russia is not Protestant, they are Eastern Orthodox, and two JWs are arguably "Christian" but rather are accurately "Christian Cultist". Russia has strict rules regarding missionaries as JWs, Mormons, SDA, and lot of Liberal denominations which promote LGBT are banned from Russia.

You've equated "persecution" with "harassment". What is harassment? Is my post harassment because I am asking your to factual cite your claim? Your post is likened to Muslim moderates persecuting Muslim extremist which doesn't appear to happen.

happy episode 7 GIF

• Like 1

CDF47
37 minutes ago, William said:

You realize that in our century we've seen actual Christian persecution surpass the 1st century? At one point every 12 minutes a Christian was martyred for the faith. Please cite your source, and while I'm not Catholic so I won't defend them I'd like you to provide some credible sources showing Protestants are "persecuting" Christians.

The only case I recently ran into that I could even fathom your claim is Russia sentencing a JW to 6 years in prison for religious extremism. For one, Russia is not Protestant, they are Eastern Orthodox, and two JWs are arguably "Christian" but rather are accurately "Christian Cultist". Russia has strict rules regarding missionaries as JWs, Mormons, SDA, and lot of Liberal denominations which promote LGBT are banned from Russia.

You've equated "persecution" with "harassment". What is harassment? Is my post harassment because I am asking your to factual cite your claim? Your post is likened to Muslim moderates persecuting Muslim extremist which doesn't appear to happen.

happy episode 7 GIF

Persecute is to

subject (someone) to hostility and ill-treatment, especially because of their race or political or religious beliefs.

"his followers were persecuted by the authorities"

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

William
Staff
17 minutes ago, CDF47 said:

Persecute is to

subject (someone) to hostility and ill-treatment, especially because of their race or political or religious beliefs.

"his followers were persecuted by the authorities"

By that definition I verbally persecute Christians every day on this board.

And I have no intention of stopping.

So are your posts directed to us? Is that your citation for your claim that "Protestants" are persecuting other Christians?

• Like 2

CDF47
39 minutes ago, William said:

By that definition I verbally persecute Christians every day on this board.

And I have no intention of stopping.

So are your posts directed to us? Is that your citation for your claim that "Protestants" are persecuting other Christians?

No, not at all. My point is there is a system of harassment in the US. There are people of all religions, races, and politics involved. Among them are Christians.  

davidtaylorjr
3 minutes ago, CDF47 said:

No, not at all. My point is there is a system of harassment in the US. There are people of all religions, races, and politics involved. Among them are Christians.  

Cite specific examples of Christians harassing other Christians, or even other religions. Back up your claim. And goodness, if your bring Westboro Baptist into the argument I'm calling it quits.

• ouch 1

Origen
4 minutes ago, davidtaylorjr said:

Cite specific examples of Christians harassing other Christians, or even other religions. Back up your claim. And goodness, if your bring Westboro Baptist into the argument I'm calling it quits.

Just what I was getting ready to post.

Who are these so-called Christians (name them) who persecute other so-called Christian (name them)?  Don't be vague?

• Like 1

CDF47
3 hours ago, davidtaylorjr said:

Read the source I cited in the OP.

3 hours ago, Origen said:

Just what I was getting ready to post.

Who are these so-called Christians (name them) who persecute other so-called Christian (name them)?  Don't be vague?

Read the source cited in the OP.

davidtaylorjr
1 minute ago, CDF47 said:

Read the source I cited in the OP.

I went to your link. Did a search for the word "Christian" and you know what it found? Nothing except "Christian Science Monitor."  So again, sources? Examples? Please don't waste our time.

• Like 1

CDF47
16 minutes ago, davidtaylorjr said:

I went to your link. Did a search for the word "Christian" and you know what it found? Nothing except "Christian Science Monitor."  So again, sources? Examples? Please don't waste our time.

Everyone of all religions is involved in intelligence.

Why the strawman?

Origen
10 minutes ago, CDF47 said:

Does not answer @davidtaylorjr questions or mine.

31 minutes ago, davidtaylorjr said:

So again, sources? Examples? Please don't waste our time.

3 hours ago, Origen said:

Please provide specific examples which are verifiable through credible sources.

• Like 1

davidtaylorjr
16 minutes ago, CDF47 said:

Why the strawman?

What did I say do you perceive as a strawman?

• Like 1

Origen
2 minutes ago, davidtaylorjr said:

@CDF47 David is correct.  How is asking for examples and sources a strawman?

CDF47
Just now, davidtaylorjr said:

Not at all responding to my post. Just focused on some question about not believing my sources.

1 minute ago, Origen said:

@CDF47 David is correct.  How is asking for examples and sources a strawman?

I provided sources in my link I posted.

davidtaylorjr
1 minute ago, CDF47 said:

Not at all responding to my post. Just focused on some question about not believing my sources.

I can't respond to your post because it doesn't make any sense. Your post is titled "Christians Stop Persecuting Other Christians" but then fails to give any example that such a thing is happening.

2 minutes ago, CDF47 said:

I went to your link and it did not have what the thread claims, Christians persecuting Christians.

You may want to research what a straw man argument is because my post wasn't one.  On top of that, still waiting on one single source to backup the title of this thread.

• Like 1

Origen
1 hour ago, CDF47 said:

Your sources does not provide any examples (that David or I could find) for your claim of "Christians persecuting Christians."

Either you can provide examples or you cannot.  If you are unwilling or unable to support your claim with specific examples don't try and place the blame upon us.  WE LOOKED at your sources.  Did you?  If so point out the examples of Christians persecuting Christians in those sources.  WHERE ARE THE EXAMPLES?  This is not an unreasonable request.

• Like 1

CDF47

@Origen and @davidtaylorjrMy point of this whole thread is that if the Christian element stopped participating in this system it would break. Not here to argue over semmantics. There are clearly Christians involved.

Edited by CDF47

CDF47
4 hours ago, Origen said:

Does not answer @davidtaylorjr questions or mine.

Cancel post

Edited by CDF47