The Protestant Community

Sincerely inquiring about the Protestant faith? Welcome to Christforums the Christian Protestant community forums. You'll first need to register in order to join our community. Create or respond to threads on your favorite topics and subjects. Registration takes less than a minute, it's simple, fast, and free! Enjoy the fellowship! God bless, Christforums' Staff
Register now

Christian Fellowship Community Forums

John Calvin puts forward a very simple reason why love is the greatest gift: “Because faith and hope are our own: love is diffused among others.” In other words, faith and hope benefit the possessor, but love always benefits another. In John 13:34–35 Jesus says, “A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you love one another.” Love always requires an “other” as an object; love cannot remain within itself, and that is part of what makes love the greatest gift.
Sign in to follow this  
Cornelius

NAACP President outed... as white.

In the world of Liberalism, you're allowed to "change" your gender, but not your race or orientation (at least, not from homosexual). Maybe this woman in black-face will be spared the normal flood of Liberal hate if she has demonstrated sufficient hatred of whites.

The NAACP president is a white woman who has been claiming to be black.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]n3483[/ATTACH]

Rachel Dolezal, curator of the Human Rights Education Institute in Coeur d’Alene, has also watched the Tea Party movement with trepidation. Though raised in a conservative family, Ms. Dolezal, who is multiracial[1], said she could not imagine showing her face[2] at a Tea Party event. To her, what stands out are the all-white[3] crowds, the crude depictions of Mr. Obama as an African witch doctor[4] and the signs labeling him a terrorist. “It would make me nervous[5] to be there unless I went with a big group,” she said.
link

1] multiracial white/white

2] white in black face

3] it is mostly white, but everyone is 100% welcome

4] that was a sign saying income taxes with a red circle around it and a red slash through it

5] yeah, you can see they're a bunch of thugs who would likely shake your hand given half a chance

16teaparty4-articleLarge.jpg.622d4a2ebfda88c1b201c0a187b2ce99.jpg

Race appears to be a sensitive issue in USA political and social life. Surely it was - at the least - ban manners and poor form for this woman to pretend to be black or of black ancestry (in whatever degree) when she knew she was not.

It's completely hilarious that she would even fake being part black to work there because they allow white people to work in the NAACP. The problem is that the NAACP discriminates white people and don't allow them to have the top work positions because they are suppose to be a hopeful symbol for black people. That alone is racist but it will never be challenged because the left will just defend them. I what she did, from working at NAACP to the universities teaching people what it's like to be black in America should be considered fraud if nothing else. It annoys me that nothing happened to her though she conned people for ten years about it.