The Christian Protestant Community Forums

Sincerely inquiring about the Protestant faith? Welcome to Christforums the Christian Protestant community forums. You'll first need to register in order to join our community. Create or respond to threads on your favorite topics and subjects. Registration takes less than a minute, it's simple, fast, and free! Enjoy the fellowship! God bless, Christforums' Staff
Register now

Community Fellowship

John Calvin puts forward a very simple reason why love is the greatest gift: “Because faith and hope are our own: love is diffused among others.” In other words, faith and hope benefit the possessor, but love always benefits another. In John 13:34–35 Jesus says, “A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you love one another.” Love always requires an “other” as an object; love cannot remain within itself, and that is part of what makes love the greatest gift.
Support

Indian Man Sues Parents For Birthing Him Without His Consent

By Andrew Aleksi-Lankinen -

man-sues-parents-give-birth-india-Raphae

If the future of India includes people like this one can only imagine the reactions in Islamabad and Beijing.

27-year-old Raphael Samuel from Mumbai, India, is suing his parents for giving birth to him without his consent as he says that children shouldn’t be made to suffer.

He says unless parents are given consent from an unborn child, then parents don’t have the right to bring him or her into the world.

“I want to tell all Indian kids that they don’t owe their parents anything,” Samuel said. “I love my parents, and we have a great relationship, but they had me for their joy and their pleasure.””My life has been amazing, but I don’t see why I should put another life through the rigamarole of school and finding a career, especially when they didn’t ask to exist,” he added.

There has been a movement in India against the pressure to have children but most who adhere to the movement do not go as far as to say they will sue their parents for giving birth to them.

Indian Man Sues Parents For Birthing Him Without His Consent is original content from Conservative Daily News - Where Americans go for news, current events and commentary they can trust - Conservative News Website for U.S. News, Political Cartoons and more.

View the original full article

1 hour ago, News Feeder said:

By Andrew Aleksi-Lankinen -

He says unless parents are given consent from an unborn child, then parents don’t have the right to bring him or her into the world.

I wonder how the unborn baby is to say "yes" or "no"? Should these babies sign something that spells out what they want? Should they also consult a lawyer along the way?

Staff
2 hours ago, Faber said:

I wonder how the unborn baby is to say "yes" or "no"? Should these babies sign something that spells out what they want? Should they also consult a lawyer along the way?

He'll be reincarnated. He should sign a petition now for his future parents (unless he returns to an earth worm for suing his parents). When he remembers then his previous life he can refer to the petition. If in such a religion which is really ingrained in India's culture I don't blame him for wanting to disassociate from a never ending cycle of life and death.