Jump to content

The Protestant Community

Sincerely inquiring about the Protestant faith? Welcome to Christforums the Christian Protestant community. You'll first need to register in order to join our community. Create or respond to threads on your favorite topics and subjects. Registration takes less than a minute, it's simple, fast, and free! Enjoy the fellowship! God bless, Christforums' Staff
Register now

Christian Fellowship

John Calvin puts forward a very simple reason why love is the greatest gift: “Because faith and hope are our own: love is diffused among others.” In other words, faith and hope benefit the possessor, but love always benefits another. In John 13:34–35 Jesus says, “A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you love one another.” Love always requires an “other” as an object; love cannot remain within itself, and that is part of what makes love the greatest gift.
William

Looking for a graphic or logo designer by a member

Recommended Posts

Staff

I'm looking for a designer. Perhaps you'll consider this:

I need a better original than I have in storage. There are some imperfections (spacing) and the overall graphic is poor quality. I'd like to have the logo in various sizes or something that can be vectored in multiple sizes. I'd like to have it so that the logo on a transparent background contrasts not only when placed on a white background but a black one. In summation, I need two logos identical but with different colors to contrast a white background and another for a black background. I'd like the spacing and images perfected, and I wouldn't mind some artistic additions to make it pop. Lemme explain the logo:

 

The Greek word for fish (ICHTUS), works as an acrostic for I = Jesus, C = Christ, TH = God's, U = Son, S = Savior

The Romans persecuted Christians if they caught them talking about Jesus. They'd be sentenced to death. To be safe, Christians learned to draw a fish as a secret password when meeting someone especially if they were accompanied by someone they didn't know. One person scratched the top half of a fish in the dirt. If the other person completed the drawing with another line at the bottom, the fish was completed and showed that they both believed in Jesus or they could vouch for the others which were present.

 

Christforums.jpg.e0303932707584fd17989a266385cde6.jpg

 

This is that symbol that I created along with my own rendering of four people are coming together and the fish just cleared everyone present:

 

cf.png.e82b3d49a4f79284f73a4507e10d8139.png

 

1265080646_CFLogo.png.18ec349b1a9da7ba69d9e1c01ec8fbc0.png

 

Contact me if you're up to it. We can discuss a price and payment method.

 

William

 

Share this post


Link to post
On 1/31/2019 at 7:14 PM, William said:

I'm looking for a designer. Perhaps you'll consider this:

I need a better original than I have in storage. There are some imperfections (spacing) and the overall graphic is poor quality. I'd like to have the logo in various sizes or something that can be vectored in multiple sizes. I'd like to have it so that the logo on a transparent background contrasts not only when placed on a white background but a black one. In summation, I need two logos identical but with different colors to contrast a white background and another for a black background. I'd like the spacing and images perfected, and I wouldn't mind some artistic additions to make it pop. Lemme explain the logo:

 

The Greek word for fish (ICHTUS), works as an acrostic for I = Jesus, C = Christ, TH = God's, U = Son, S = Savior

The Romans persecuted Christians if they caught them talking about Jesus. They'd be sentenced to death. To be safe, Christians learned to draw a fish as a secret password when meeting someone especially if they were accompanied by someone they didn't know. One person scratched the top half of a fish in the dirt. If the other person completed the drawing with another line at the bottom, the fish was completed and showed that they both believed in Jesus or they could vouch for the others which were present.

 

Christforums.jpg.e0303932707584fd17989a266385cde6.jpg

 

This is that symbol that I created along with my own rendering of four people are coming together and the fish just cleared everyone present:

 

cf.png.e82b3d49a4f79284f73a4507e10d8139.png

 

1265080646_CFLogo.png.18ec349b1a9da7ba69d9e1c01ec8fbc0.png

 

Contact me if you're up to it. We can discuss a price and payment method.

 

William

 

Hi Bill,

I'm guessing you want the back ground to be see through, sort of like smoke.  Did you use one of the layered formats?  If so what you want is simple and I can do it.  If my effort is not what you want, no charge, if it is pay what it is worth to you.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Staff
16 minutes ago, Bill Taylor said:

Hi Bill,

I'm guessing you want the back ground to be see through, sort of like smoke.  Did you use one of the layered formats?  If so what you want is simple and I can do it.  If my effort is not what you want, no charge, if it is pay what it is worth to you.

 

Hi Bill,

 

The background needs to be clear or transparent, preferably in PNG format. I made the logo some years ago, but I remember using layers and then of course merging them flat into the final image.

 

I'm requesting two images. One with "The Protestant Community" in black and another image with it in silver. These two images should then contrast a white or black site background. 

 

Thanks for reaching out! Let me know when you have two finished images and I'll discuss how to transfer funds to you.

 

William

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, William said:

Hi Bill,

 

The background needs to be clear or transparent, preferably in PNG format. I made the logo some years ago, but I remember using layers and then of course merging them flat into the final image.

 

I'm requesting two images. One with "The Protestant Community" in black and another image with it in silver. These two images should then contrast a white or black site background. 

 

Thanks for reaching out! Let me know when you have two finished images and I'll discuss how to transfer funds to you.

 

William

I'll begin playing with and converting it if the jpg is all of it.  I will not fib, I was hoping you had worked in PS or GIMP and had the raw images but nothing is impossible with graphics.

Share this post


Link to post
Staff

Here are both fonts used in the original graphic: Fonts.zip

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...