The Protestant Community

Sincerely inquiring about the Protestant faith? Welcome to Christforums the Christian Protestant community. You'll first need to register in order to join our community. Create or respond to threads on your favorite topics and subjects. Registration takes less than a minute, it's simple, fast, and free! Enjoy the fellowship! God bless, Christforums' Staff
Register now

Christian Fellowship

John Calvin puts forward a very simple reason why love is the greatest gift: “Because faith and hope are our own: love is diffused among others.” In other words, faith and hope benefit the possessor, but love always benefits another. In John 13:34–35 Jesus says, “A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you love one another.” Love always requires an “other” as an object; love cannot remain within itself, and that is part of what makes love the greatest gift.
Sign in to follow this  
less than zero

The Presbyterians ME To’ Movement

One should use the transliteration of a verse, so its contextual idiosyncrasies remain intact.

The Presbyterians ME To’ Movement have taken their (me) in john14:14 to a whole new level of political correctness.

Written by a diverse panel of working pastors and theologians, the report noted that the traditional language of the Trinity portrays God as male and implies men are superior to women.

"For this and other distortions of Trinitarian doctrine we repent.

(USA)Presbyterian Church leaders voted 282 to 212 for the people but not by the people.

With a wampum sock’em toy victory of 70 points, individual churches phraseology can Go ahead and use their Go-Go- Gadget dogma prayer NAMES.

https://youtu.be/hO9xbbaBtiI

The Minnie (me)OH" Behave Designations.

"Compassionate Mother, Beloved Child, Life-giving Womb, "Overflowing Font, Living Water, Flowing River, Rock, Cornerstone and Temple, Rainbow of Promise, Ark of Salvation, Dove of Peace, "Sun, Light, Burning Ray", "Speaker, Word and Breath." "Fire That Consumes, Sword That, Storm That Melts Mountains.", "Creator, Savior, Sanctifier"," Rock, Redeemer, Friend,"

The Minnie Me has been flipped on its head and now is the many We-We!

For Me, oui-oui P.C Aptitude praying is Poor Choice.

Other assembly actions attracted larger notice, such as endorsing medical marijuana and giving local authorities the ability to ordain gays and lesbians living openly with same-sex partners.

Not to Judge Dredd of what I have read, a house divided cannot stand (Me). Matthew 12:22-28

I am the law

"What people are afraid is that they think we are taking 'Father, Son and Holy Spirit' away from them," she said.

"We're not. What we want to say is that no words can fully describe God.

And so we want people to seek a variety of expression.

Brilliant hypothesis no words can fully describe God but seek a variety of expression to describe God, Simply Brilliant.

“ask me in my Name” in John14:14 the (me) is grammatically awkward and does not occur anywhere else in The Bible.

Do you know why John14:14 is relevant to the pope?

If you can’t.

If you Ask me in my name, I will do it.

http://articles.latimes.com/2006/jun/30/local/me-trinity30

A mere child of I WILL BE WHAT I WILL BE reaching out to touch the hem of Emmanuel garment. אֵ ת 

Staff
46 minutes ago, less than zero said:

One should use the transliteration of a verse, so its contextual idiosyncrasies remain intact.

The Presbyterians ME To’ Movement have taken their (me) in john14:14 to a whole new level of political correctness.

(USA)Presbyterian Church leaders voted 282 to 212 for the people but not by the people.

With a wampum sock’em toy victory of 70 points, individual churches phraseology can Go ahead and use their Go-Go- Gadget dogma prayer NAMES.

https://youtu.be/hO9xbbaBtiI

The Minnie (me)OH" Behave Designations.

The Minnie Me has been flipped on its head and now is the many We-We!

For Me, oui-oui P.C Aptitude praying is Poor Choice.

Not to Judge Dredd of what I have read, a house divided cannot stand (Me). Matthew 12:22-28

I am the law

Brilliant hypothesis no words can fully describe God but seek a variety of expression to describe God, Simply Brilliant.

“ask me in my Name” in John14:14 the (me) is grammatically awkward and does not occur anywhere else in The Bible.

Do you know why John14:14 is relevant to the pope?

If you can’t.

If you Ask me in my name, I will do it.

http://articles.latimes.com/2006/jun/30/local/me-trinity30

A mere child of I WILL BE WHAT I WILL BE reaching out to touch the hem of Emmanuel garment. אֵ ת 

Is it any wonder why the major split from the theologically liberal PCUSA occurred back in the 1940s and a continuous and climatic exodus exists in recent years?

William not to judge, but by mathematical probability analysis of The Bible.

The Presbyterian and Protestant basing their spiritual dogma merely on a majority vote is

inherent gregarious spiritual ignorance.

And its Biblical mathematical probability is less than zero percent that the majority vote is in their best interests.

Mathematically without denominational dogma The Bible in simplistic terms is the masses against the minority.

In the Biblical text can you or anyone show this premise is a mistaken error?

The textual problem with the premise majority rule it does not bear out in the text’

First vote, the Garden of Eden results was, they got the boot.

Moses went to Har Sinai, a vote to not wait on Moses resulted in “cow now bow down syndrome.

Korah, Dathan and Abiram voted against Moses resulted in the earth swallowing them up.

The masses with Moses in the desert wanting to go back to Egypt, resulted in no Promised land.

Today Excepting the Egypt Alexandrian text for help in understanding the text result not for me to judge.

But the result of God’s people asking for help from Egypt in The Biblical text is devastating.

The masses in The Old Testament wanted a king like everyone else, result they got a king who could not find his own asses without God’s prophet.

The Prophets were rejected by the masses, Emmanuel was rejected by the masses and was voted to be killed by majority vote.

In Revelations the masses are fooled again, and the minority are not.

Staff
21 hours ago, less than zero said:

William not to judge, but by mathematical probability analysis of The Bible.

No idea what this means.

21 hours ago, less than zero said:

The Presbyterian and Protestant basing their spiritual dogma merely on a majority vote is

inherent gregarious spiritual ignorance.

Presbyterianism is nothing more than a form or framework of Government.

You're familiar with Presbyterianism if you understand the American government.

For example, the Constitution is not up to a vote and not a true democracy but a Constitutional Republic. At times the minority are protected from the majority by the Constitution. Majority rule is powerless to infringe upon the rights of its citizens unless the Constitution is removed.

Likewise, Reformed doesn't necessarily convey Presbyterianism, but it is my opinion that Presbyterianism is closer to a biblical example of how the church government should conduct herself. I prefer it over the Congregational, Episcopalian, or Catholic forms of church government.

The PCUSA is not reformed in doctrine. The only thing they have in common to Reformed Presbyterianism is the church government. Like ridding of the Constitution the PCUSA has removed the very framework from the foundation which it stands Creeds and Confessions or church Constitution which professes Sola Scriptura as her foremost principle. The PCUSA is nothing more than a Presbyterian book club. Presbyterianism accounts for man's depravity and its corruption. While not full proof the checks and balances are meant to combat the corruption in the church.