The Christian Protestant Community Forums

Sincerely inquiring about the Protestant faith? Welcome to Christforums the Christian Protestant community forums. You'll first need to register in order to join our community. Create or respond to threads on your favorite topics and subjects. Registration takes less than a minute, it's simple, fast, and free! Enjoy the fellowship! God bless, Christforums' Staff
Register now

Community Fellowship

John Calvin puts forward a very simple reason why love is the greatest gift: “Because faith and hope are our own: love is diffused among others.” In other words, faith and hope benefit the possessor, but love always benefits another. In John 13:34–35 Jesus says, “A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you love one another.” Love always requires an “other” as an object; love cannot remain within itself, and that is part of what makes love the greatest gift.
less than zero

The Presbyterians ME To’ Movement

One should use the transliteration of a verse, so its contextual idiosyncrasies remain intact.

The Presbyterians ME To’ Movement have taken their (me) in john14:14 to a whole new level of political correctness.

Written by a diverse panel of working pastors and theologians, the report noted that the traditional language of the Trinity portrays God as male and implies men are superior to women.

"For this and other distortions of Trinitarian doctrine we repent.

(USA)Presbyterian Church leaders voted 282 to 212 for the people but not by the people.

With a wampum sock’em toy victory of 70 points, individual churches phraseology can Go ahead and use their Go-Go- Gadget dogma prayer NAMES.

https://youtu.be/hO9xbbaBtiI

The Minnie (me)OH" Behave Designations.

"Compassionate Mother, Beloved Child, Life-giving Womb, "Overflowing Font, Living Water, Flowing River, Rock, Cornerstone and Temple, Rainbow of Promise, Ark of Salvation, Dove of Peace, "Sun, Light, Burning Ray", "Speaker, Word and Breath." "Fire That Consumes, Sword That, Storm That Melts Mountains.", "Creator, Savior, Sanctifier"," Rock, Redeemer, Friend,"

The Minnie Me has been flipped on its head and now is the many We-We!

For Me, oui-oui P.C Aptitude praying is Poor Choice.

Other assembly actions attracted larger notice, such as endorsing medical marijuana and giving local authorities the ability to ordain gays and lesbians living openly with same-sex partners.

Not to Judge Dredd of what I have read, a house divided cannot stand (Me). Matthew 12:22-28

I am the law

"What people are afraid is that they think we are taking 'Father, Son and Holy Spirit' away from them," she said.

"We're not. What we want to say is that no words can fully describe God.

And so we want people to seek a variety of expression.

Brilliant hypothesis no words can fully describe God but seek a variety of expression to describe God, Simply Brilliant.

“ask me in my Name” in John14:14 the (me) is grammatically awkward and does not occur anywhere else in The Bible.

Do you know why John14:14 is relevant to the pope?

If you can’t.

If you Ask me in my name, I will do it.

http://articles.latimes.com/2006/jun/30/local/me-trinity30

A mere child of I WILL BE WHAT I WILL BE reaching out to touch the hem of Emmanuel garment. אֵ ת 

Staff
46 minutes ago, less than zero said:

One should use the transliteration of a verse, so its contextual idiosyncrasies remain intact.

The Presbyterians ME To’ Movement have taken their (me) in john14:14 to a whole new level of political correctness.

(USA)Presbyterian Church leaders voted 282 to 212 for the people but not by the people.

With a wampum sock’em toy victory of 70 points, individual churches phraseology can Go ahead and use their Go-Go- Gadget dogma prayer NAMES.

https://youtu.be/hO9xbbaBtiI

The Minnie (me)OH" Behave Designations.

The Minnie Me has been flipped on its head and now is the many We-We!

For Me, oui-oui P.C Aptitude praying is Poor Choice.

Not to Judge Dredd of what I have read, a house divided cannot stand (Me). Matthew 12:22-28

I am the law

Brilliant hypothesis no words can fully describe God but seek a variety of expression to describe God, Simply Brilliant.

“ask me in my Name” in John14:14 the (me) is grammatically awkward and does not occur anywhere else in The Bible.

Do you know why John14:14 is relevant to the pope?

If you can’t.

If you Ask me in my name, I will do it.

http://articles.latimes.com/2006/jun/30/local/me-trinity30

A mere child of I WILL BE WHAT I WILL BE reaching out to touch the hem of Emmanuel garment. אֵ ת 

Is it any wonder why the major split from the theologically liberal PCUSA occurred back in the 1940s and a continuous and climatic exodus exists in recent years?

William not to judge, but by mathematical probability analysis of The Bible.

The Presbyterian and Protestant basing their spiritual dogma merely on a majority vote is

inherent gregarious spiritual ignorance.

And its Biblical mathematical probability is less than zero percent that the majority vote is in their best interests.

Mathematically without denominational dogma The Bible in simplistic terms is the masses against the minority.

In the Biblical text can you or anyone show this premise is a mistaken error?

The textual problem with the premise majority rule it does not bear out in the text’

First vote, the Garden of Eden results was, they got the boot.

Moses went to Har Sinai, a vote to not wait on Moses resulted in “cow now bow down syndrome.

Korah, Dathan and Abiram voted against Moses resulted in the earth swallowing them up.

The masses with Moses in the desert wanting to go back to Egypt, resulted in no Promised land.

Today Excepting the Egypt Alexandrian text for help in understanding the text result not for me to judge.

But the result of God’s people asking for help from Egypt in The Biblical text is devastating.

The masses in The Old Testament wanted a king like everyone else, result they got a king who could not find his own asses without God’s prophet.

The Prophets were rejected by the masses, Emmanuel was rejected by the masses and was voted to be killed by majority vote.

In Revelations the masses are fooled again, and the minority are not.

Staff
21 hours ago, less than zero said:

William not to judge, but by mathematical probability analysis of The Bible.

No idea what this means.

21 hours ago, less than zero said:

The Presbyterian and Protestant basing their spiritual dogma merely on a majority vote is

inherent gregarious spiritual ignorance.

Presbyterianism is nothing more than a form or framework of Government.

You're familiar with Presbyterianism if you understand the American government.

For example, the Constitution is not up to a vote and not a true democracy but a Constitutional Republic. At times the minority are protected from the majority by the Constitution. Majority rule is powerless to infringe upon the rights of its citizens unless the Constitution is removed.

Likewise, Reformed doesn't necessarily convey Presbyterianism, but it is my opinion that Presbyterianism is closer to a biblical example of how the church government should conduct herself. I prefer it over the Congregational, Episcopalian, or Catholic forms of church government.

The PCUSA is not reformed in doctrine. The only thing they have in common to Reformed Presbyterianism is the church government. Like ridding of the Constitution the PCUSA has removed the very framework from the foundation which it stands Creeds and Confessions or church Constitution which professes Sola Scriptura as her foremost principle. The PCUSA is nothing more than a Presbyterian book club. Presbyterianism accounts for man's depravity and its corruption. While not full proof the checks and balances are meant to combat the corruption in the church.

MR. William

You're familiar with Presbyterianism if you understand the American government.

Being a constitutional, conservative I don't understand the American government anymore.

MR. William its great you love your church and I am sure you and your church have done good things.

I am not judging your church or you, it is way above my pay grade and after all there is only one judge.

The Reverend Francis Makemie is often regarded as the father of the denomination: he played a major role in forming early congregations, organized the first American presbytery in 1706.

MR. William, the first three words of the constitution are, We the People.

A native of Donegal, Ireland, Makemie resided for some time in the British colony of Barbados, whose prosperity depended on slaves and sugar, and his residence in Barbados and trade with the colony financially supported his ministerial labor in North America, Makemie later married into a wealthy family in Accomack County on the eastern shore of Virginia, where he acquired substantial land holdings.  His 1708 will also listed and ordered the distribution of thirty-three chattel slaves.

https://slavery.princeton.edu/stories/presbyterians-and-slavery

MR. William, The Makemie Presbyterian church foundational attributes of slavery do not encompass the spirit of the constitution, We the People.

Personally, I do not think, “I WILL BE WHAT I WILL BE” had this premise in mind but I guess you could say this is a movement in a mysterious way.

MR. William, Presbyterians historically opposed slavery in 1787 it only took 81 years to advise against it.

In 1793 the General Assembly refused to consider discipline of slaveholders.

WWW.AMERICANPRESBYTERIANCHURCH.ORG

Presbyterian Theologian Charles Hodge readily admits that the loss of natural, inalienable rights is a result of the institution of slavery. However, he goes on to claim that the deprivation of natural rights is not inherently sinful. In fact, he argues, with another analogy, that just as women are deprived of the right of self-government for the “good of the whole” of society, it is necessary to deprive Blacks of their rights for the good of society.

This analogy does not correlate with the constitution or the Biblical text.    

Presbyterian Theologian Charles Hodge, historically it says he changed his view on slavery but not on racism.

Presbyterian Theologian Charles Hodge states: 

By nature, Blacks were not competent to carry out their responsibilities, so the immediacy of abolitionism was deemed wrong-headed at best or “fraught with evil consequences” at worst.

(Presbyterian Theologian Charles Hodge 3 Volume Systematic Theology was pen at the same time he was) citing the works of Johann Friedrich Blumenbach, who argued based off of skull measurements that there was a biologically evident hierarchy of races,

Hodge states:

“…there is a marked difference, physical, intellectual and social, between the Caucasian and the Malay.

Romans 2:11, For there is no respect of persons with God.

Hodge states:

it would be folly to deny that the blacks are as a race inferior to the whites. This is a fact which the history of the world places beyond dispute.

Acts 10:34, Then Peter opened his mouth, and said, Of a truth I perceive that God is no respecter of persons:

Hodge states:

Interracial marriage, according to Hodge — a fear-mongering trope that has been propagated since 1619 amongst Whites in America — was not adiaphora, like slavery, but clearly contrary to the will of God and natural law:

MR. William where is this in the Biblical text?

Hodge states:

“…There are natural laws which forbid the union of distinct races in the same commonwealth… The effect of the amalgamation of distinct races is seen in the physically, intellectually and socially degraded mongrel inhabitants of Mexico and South America… 

John 3:16, For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

Hodge states:

The amalgamation of these races must inevitably lead to the deterioration of both. It would fill the country with a feeble and degraded population, which must ultimately perish. For it is a well ascertained fact that the mulatto is far more frail than either the white man or the Negro.

Galatians 3:28, There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for you are all one in Christ Jesus.

Hodge states:

We read in the disastrous physical effects of the amalgamation of the blacks and whites, a clear intimation that such amalgamation is contrary to the will of God, and therefore is not an end which statesmen ought in any way to facilitate

Segregation after emancipation, according to Hodge, wasn’t even a possibility according to natural law:

Matthew 12:25, And Jesus knew their thoughts, and said to them, Every kingdom divided against itself is brought to desolation; and every city or house divided against itself shall not stand:

Hodge states:

“If amalgamation would be productive of the most lamentable evils to the country, it is no less undesirable that the two races should live together as distinct. This again is forbid by natural laws which we can neither abrogate nor counteract. It is a law that the stronger and more numerous race should displace the weaker. The weaker may be absorbed and assimilated, where the difference is slight, but if the difference is so great as to keep the races apart, one of two results seems invariably to follow, either the weaker race dies out, or it is reduced to a state of bondage, and is then kept in a good physical condition as an instrument of labor, at the expense of its intellectual and social improvement.”

Luke 4:18, The Spirit of the Lord is on me, because he has anointed me to preach the gospel to the poor; he has sent me to heal the brokenhearted, to preach deliverance to the captives, and recovering of sight to the blind, to set at liberty them that are bruised,

https://resoundnetwork.com/2018/12/03/slavery-racial-hierarchy-charles-hodge-and-old-school-presbyterianism/

MR. William, I am sorry to say Charles Hodge Ism of Schism premise does not correlate with the constitution or the Biblical text, therefore I will follow the Man with The Nail Scars in his hands.

Psalms 118: 8, It is better to trust in the LORD than to put confidence in man.

MR. William, I am sorry to say, I could never be a Presbyterian does that mean you and your church believe I am on the highway to hell?

The Presbyterians hypothetical predestination dogma appears to be a solidly placed unmovable

foundational chair.

But their hypothetical predestination dogma is equivalent to the Molecular structure of a chair.

A chair is Electrons, Neutrons, Protons’ revolving at the speed of 186,000 miles per second

arranged in a mathematical proportion to simulate the structure you think is there.

But actually, you are sitting on energy in a form of matter that we perceive as a chair.

Just like the chair the Presbyterians cannot know who they are until they learn who they

were.

And because the Presbyterians have not moved away from racist theologians like Charles

Hodge, they are unwittingly repeating the past.

Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it.  - George Santayana

And through the simplest quantitative statistical analysis — hypothesis test, the Presbyterians

unequivocally but certainly not intentionally have made little progress from their unscrupulous

past.

Presbyterian church of America 80% is White 6% are Black 3% are Asian 5% are mix /other

4% are Latino /diversity score 4.4

Presbyterian church USA 88% is White 5% are Black 3% are Asian 4% are Latino /diversity score 2.8

WWW.PEWRESEARCH.ORG

The nation’s population is growing more racially and ethnically diverse – and so are many of its religious groups, both at the congregational level and...

There is a Time to analyze and there is a Time to recognize.   -Isaiah Berlin

Romans 2:11, For there is no respect of persons with God.

Presbyterians hypothetical predestination dogma does not concur mathematically within the

confines of this verse.

Perhaps, The Presbyterian hierarchy can find an Egyptian textual variant and have an Ism of Schism

vote to remove this verse.

Again, I am not judging, it is way above my pay grade and after all there is only one judge.

But it would seem I have been Judged to be a Whiner.

Matthew 7:2, For with what judgment you judge, you shall be judged: and with what

measure you mete, it shall be measured to you again.

The Word Never Changes, man changes the word.

Truth isn't determined by majority vote, so the statistics as to who is a Presbyterian along the criteria you supplied is irrelevant.

Sorry to say Faber, and again not to judge, but the numbers are indicating - a form of (Intellectual Social Manipulation) of Exclusion.

The Bible teaches inclusion not exclusion of mankind’s (ism) of prisons of self-delusional important.

I Will Be WHAT I Will Be, created mankind, Mankind created Denominations.

There are 4,200 religions in the world today there are 45,000 Christian Denominations.

There are 31,102 verses in The Bible, there are 45,000 Christian denominations, more denominations than verses!!!

John 11:35 Jesus wept. KJV

Denominationalism is not in the Book of life nor is ism of Schisms, they are all corrupt for the love of Money, Greed and Power.

British Dictionary definitions for -ism Expand-ism suffix.

1. Indicating- an action, process, or result: criticism, terrorism

2. Indicating- a state or condition: paganism

3. Indicating- a doctrine, system, or body of principles and practices: Leninism, spiritualism

(ism) Intellectual Social Manipulation.

Linguistic understanding of ism.

1. Intellectual- action

2. Social- condition

3. manipulation -system

ism of schisms an actionable conditioning system of 3,221 (ism) words: Supersessionism, racism, Denominationalism.

A mere child of I WILL BE WHAT I WILL BE reaching out to touch the hem of Emmanuel garment.