The Protestant Community

Sincerely inquiring about the Protestant faith? Welcome to Christforums the Christian Protestant community. You'll first need to register in order to join our community. Create or respond to threads on your favorite topics and subjects. Registration takes less than a minute, it's simple, fast, and free! Enjoy the fellowship! God bless, Christforums' Staff
Register now

Christian Fellowship

John Calvin puts forward a very simple reason why love is the greatest gift: “Because faith and hope are our own: love is diffused among others.” In other words, faith and hope benefit the possessor, but love always benefits another. In John 13:34–35 Jesus says, “A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you love one another.” Love always requires an “other” as an object; love cannot remain within itself, and that is part of what makes love the greatest gift.
Sign in to follow this  
News Feeder

Christian Just Voting For Whichever Political Party Less Likely To Make His Faith Illegal One Day

article-3549-1-thumb.jpg

CENTERVILLE, FL—Local Christian man Larry Michaels admitted Wednesday that he just votes for whichever political party is less likely to make his faith illegal one day.

The post Christian Just Voting For Whichever Political Party Less Likely To Make His Faith Illegal One Day appeared first on The Babylon Bee.

View the original full article

• Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Topics

• How Should We Treat New Challenges to the Christian Faith?

by Gary R. Habermas   It seems every year during the Easter season the popular press boldly announces new claims troubling to Christians. Stories emerge, often as if breaking news, promising exciting new evidence contrary to the Bible in the form of scholarly research, archaeological discovery, or scientific breakthrough.   In recent years believers have been challenged with questions such as: Was Jesus married to Mary Magdalene? Did Jesus father one or more children? Was Mary supposed

in Apologetics and Theology

• The Rule of faith and practice is not scripture alone

The Rule of faith and practice is not scripture alone   PART 1 (Contnued in part 2)   A correction to the “sola scriptura” teaching, which says “scripture ALONE”. Now, at first glance some may think that I am teaching that scripture is not a rule of faith and practice. I am not quite saying this, I am saying that scripture is not the first primary rule of faith and practice, even though I would say it is the secondary rule. The primary rule of faith and practice is to

in General Faith

• Border Patrol Agents Apprehend Over 400 Illegal Aliens in Five Minutes

By R. Mitchell - EL PASO, Texas – U.S. Border Patrol agents working in El Paso apprehended two large groups of illegal immigrants consisting of over 400 people within five minutes. These groups, like many others before, are comprised primarily of Central American families and unaccompanied juveniles.  Agents encountered the 2nd group of 252 people,who crossed illegally, near Downtown El Paso. In the early morning hours of March 19, agents encountered the first group of 194 illegal crossers

in Political Conservative News

• Beto O’Rourke Out Raises All Other 2020 Candidates On First Day

By Molly Prince - Former Texas Rep. Robert “Beto” O’Rourke raised more than $6.1 million in one day following his announcement that he will be seeking the Democratic nomination for the presidency in 2020. “Beto O’Rourke raised a record-breaking $6,136,763 in online contributions during the first 24 hours of his grassroots campaign for President of the United States,” Chris Evans, communications director for O’Rourke’s campaign tweeted. “Without a dime from PACs, corporations or special inte

in Political Conservative News

• Can a Christian sing secular songs?

I know that a Christian can listen to secular music cz jesus says what goes inside, doesn't defile you. And paul says that eating meat at the temples of unbelivers is not a sin.  So not only these verses go with food but everything.   But what if a Christian wants to sing secular music?    Not the one which goes against the law of god, for example , which has profane lyrics and promotes adultary, homosexuality , drug abuse and all that.   But the one which is g

in Morality and Laws