The Protestant Community

Sincerely inquiring about the Protestant faith? Welcome to Christforums the Christian Protestant community. You'll first need to register in order to join our community. Create or respond to threads on your favorite topics and subjects. Registration takes less than a minute, it's simple, fast, and free! Enjoy the fellowship! God bless, Christforums' Staff
Register now

Christian Fellowship

John Calvin puts forward a very simple reason why love is the greatest gift: “Because faith and hope are our own: love is diffused among others.” In other words, faith and hope benefit the possessor, but love always benefits another. In John 13:34–35 Jesus says, “A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you love one another.” Love always requires an “other” as an object; love cannot remain within itself, and that is part of what makes love the greatest gift.
News Feeder

Report: Louis Farrakhan Won't Rule Out 2020 Run

article-3536-1-thumb.jpg

U.S.—An insider report from those close to notorious antisemite and Nation of Islam leader Louis Farrakhan indicated Monday that Farrakhan will not rule out a 2020 run for president on the Democratic ticket.

The post Report: Louis Farrakhan Won't Rule Out 2020 Run appeared first on The Babylon Bee.

View the original full article

I pray that Islam leader would never be a president of the United States of America. Christians and Jews being a great risk 

• Like 1

I doubt seriously that he would have much of a chance against either of those running as a Democrat or Republican. But remember our country will allow him to run as an independent. 

We now have seen several sworn in using the Qu'ran. I cringe when I see this, but everyone with any religion can run for office. The USA is not Christian by any stretch of the imagination. How very sad.  

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Topics

• Court-Packing Emerges As Litmus Test In 2020 Democratic Primary |

By Kevin Daley - A growing number of Democratic presidential candidates are entertaining a push to add seats to the Supreme Court, as Republican success at filling the courts with judicial conservatives has infuriated progressive voters. Democratic presidential candidates Kamala Harris, Elizabeth Warren, Robert “Beto” O’Rourke, Pete Buttigieg, and Kirsten Gillibrand have expressed willingness to consider proposals for expanding the composition of the Supreme Court as of this writing. The T

in Political Conservative News

• Beto O’Rourke Out Raises All Other 2020 Candidates On First Day

By Molly Prince - Former Texas Rep. Robert “Beto” O’Rourke raised more than $6.1 million in one day following his announcement that he will be seeking the Democratic nomination for the presidency in 2020. “Beto O’Rourke raised a record-breaking $6,136,763 in online contributions during the first 24 hours of his grassroots campaign for President of the United States,” Chris Evans, communications director for O’Rourke’s campaign tweeted. “Without a dime from PACs, corporations or special inte

• Klobuchar Takes A Swipe At O’Rourke: ‘I Wasn’t Born To Run’ For President In 2020

By Henry Rodgers - Minnesota Democratic Sen. and 2020 hopeful took a swipe at her Democratic opponent Beto O’Rourke saying unlike him, she was not “born to run” for president. “It was probably more when I got to college. When I was growing up, in high school, that’s not what girls thought they were going to do,” Klobuchar said in a Sunday interview on NBC’s “Meet the Press,” Politico reported. “My parents, I think, thought it was a possibility. But I really didn’t. And so for me, it’s some

• Trump Administration Pushes Back On Media Report Claiming ‘ZERO New Walls’ Built

By Peter Hasson - President Donald Trump’s administration is pushing back on a media report that claimed no new walls had been built along the southern border with Mexico. The Daily Mail published a story on Thursday that said the Trump has built “ZERO new walls despite claiming otherwise for months,” citing a statement from U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) spokesman Roger Maier. Maier told the British publication that the “first new wall project, where no barrier currently exists,

• DOD Leaders Make Case to Congress for 2020 Budget Request

By David Vergun - Acting Defense Secretary Patrick M. Shanahan, Joint Chiefs Chairman Marine Corps Gen. Joe Dunford and Defense Department Comptroller David L. Norquist went to Capitol Hill to make the case for the Defense Department’s request for fiscal year 2020 funding. The department is seeking $718.3 billion as its part of President Donald J. Trump’s topline request of $750 billion for national security funding. Shanahan told the Senate Armed Services Committee that the request repre