The Protestant Community

Sincerely inquiring about the Protestant faith? Welcome to Christforums the Christian Protestant community. You'll first need to register in order to join our community. Create or respond to threads on your favorite topics and subjects. Registration takes less than a minute, it's simple, fast, and free! Enjoy the fellowship! God bless, Christforums' Staff
Register now

Christian Fellowship

John Calvin puts forward a very simple reason why love is the greatest gift: “Because faith and hope are our own: love is diffused among others.” In other words, faith and hope benefit the possessor, but love always benefits another. In John 13:34–35 Jesus says, “A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you love one another.” Love always requires an “other” as an object; love cannot remain within itself, and that is part of what makes love the greatest gift.
Sign in to follow this  
kunoichi9280

My testimony

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Topics

• Nunes Says Lisa Page’s Testimony Confirms Conspiracy To Protect Clinton

By Nick Givas - GOP Rep. Devin Nunes of California said Thursday that former FBI lawyer Lisa Page confirmed the Justice Department conspired to bury Hillary Clinton’s email scandal. Nunes was asked on “America’s Newsroom” about former GOP Rep. John Ratcliffe of Texas who tweeted out an excerpt of Page’s closed-door testimony before Congress. Ratcliffe said he asked Page if she was being ordered by the DOJ to avoid charging Clinton, and her answer was yes. “I think it’s very significant.

in Political Conservative News

• Doug Collins Releases Peter Strzok’s Congressional Testimony

By Chuck Ross - Republican Georgia Rep. Doug Collins on Thursday released a transcript of former FBI counterintelligence official Peter Strzok’s congressional testimony from June 2018. This is the third transcript of testimony Collins released within the past week. Collins released Justice Department official Bruce Ohr’s testimony March 8. He released two days’ of testimony Tuesday given by Lisa Page, a former FBI lawyer who exchanged anti-Trump text messages with Strzok. Strzok was fired 

• DuckDuckGo Testimony Before the United States Senate

Below is the prepared testimony of Gabriel Weinberg, CEO & Founder of DuckDuckGo, before the United States Senate Judiciary Committee Hearing on GDPR & CCPA: Opt-ins, Consumer Control, and the Impact on Competition and Innovation. March 12, 2019 Chairman Graham, Ranking Member Feinstein and Members of the Committee, thank you for holding this important hearing and inviting me to testify. I am here to explain that privacy legislation, like the GDPR and CCPA, is not only pro-consumer, bu

in Computers & Technology

• Lanny Davis Says Cohen Directed Lawyer To Seek Trump Pardon, Contradicting Testimony

By Chuck Ross - A lawyer for Michael Cohen says that the former Trump fixer directed his former attorney to inquire about a presidential pardon, a claim which, if true, would contradict Cohen’s congressional testimony on Feb. 27. Lanny Davis told The Wall Street Journal Wednesday night that Cohen instructed Stephen Ryan, his previous lawyer, to raise the prospect of a pardon shortly after the FBI raided Cohen’s home in April 2018. “During that time period, [Cohen] directed his attorney to

• 2016 Cuomo Interview Suggests Cohen Lied During Congressional Testimony

By Henry Rodgers - A 2016 interview with CNN President Donald Trump’s former personal attorney Michael Cohen shows he appears to have lied during his Wednesday congressional testimony, when he said he did not want to work in the White House. When asked by CNN’s Chris Cuomo if Trump would ask him to go to Washington D.C. to work for him, Cohen told Cuomo “I certainly hope so,” Cuomo followed up and asked if he would want to go, Cohen responded saying, “One hundred percent,” when asked about