The Protestant Community

Sincerely inquiring about the Protestant faith? Welcome to Christforums the Christian Protestant community forums. You'll first need to register in order to join our community. Create or respond to threads on your favorite topics and subjects. Registration takes less than a minute, it's simple, fast, and free! Enjoy the fellowship! God bless, Christforums' Staff
Register now

Christian Fellowship Community Forums

John Calvin puts forward a very simple reason why love is the greatest gift: “Because faith and hope are our own: love is diffused among others.” In other words, faith and hope benefit the possessor, but love always benefits another. In John 13:34–35 Jesus says, “A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you love one another.” Love always requires an “other” as an object; love cannot remain within itself, and that is part of what makes love the greatest gift.
wickeduser

I cant breath...

Have you ever had the feeling when you can't breath out of anger? This is what i feel right now. I hate god so much that i don't see what i have to do, except googling "christian forum" and post this on the first available place i see. Damn god for forcing me to do what i am doing right now. No wonder most of the people these days are wicked. It is because of the fact that God isn't among us anymore. The presence of the holy spirit is slowly fading away. I hate God so much. I never loved him, but worshiped him out of fear that i might be sent to hell. Those are my honest words, no matter what will happen after them. This is my free will. I don't find anything in GOd that i like. God should have been something beside you that should guard you. I wish i had some kind of spiritual guardian, some kind of god... that can help me reach my goal. In times i hate GOD SOOO MUCH that my brain circulates in the following thoughts: I hate God for not letting me have my desire, so i will sell my soul to the devil... wait .. i am not brave enough to sell my soul to the devil? Then i should just cry in the forums how much i hate god, is that all i can do in that situation? Well, sadly yes. Damn i am so uncapable of doing anything in this life alone. Oh damn it i can't breath... i swear i will take 2 mins break before i continue typing.

Okay, before you continue reading, i will tell you that this post is for true believers only. By saying true believers i mean people who had some kind of contact with god, that includes voice contact.

I don't know where to begin... Okay first of all, i don't wana sound like i started to hate god just because he didn't let me have something. It's not like that. In my life, i was denied from having a normal family. My father and mother had a divorce when i was 3 years old. My father is a piece of shit who never cared about me, he didn't look for me after that divorce. For me, he is dead. I have no father. About my mother, she looks like prostitute, and even tho she cared about me to some point, i feel infinite hate towards her. As a kid i grew up with her, and most of my memories are bad. She beat me a lot when i was a kid. Back then when she was beating me, i was often fantasizing how i will beat her back one day, once i grew up. I never loved her to be honest, i hate her like my father. At the age of 18 i got kicked out of my birth house, since then on, i was living all alone. So as you can see, i always had problems with my family. Not to mention that in my retarded country, we always had financial problems. My family was also poor... when i was kicked from home, i started to lose weight really fast. I worked 12 hours a day like a slave, just so that i can live out the month. I had expensive rent to pay, expensive food to buy. Actually, i denied myself from food so that i can save some money. And that resulted losing some of my weight. I went from 65 KG to 55KG. I used to do street workout, i think i had some kind of body back then, but now i am a living skull. Sounds so pathetic... omg... thank god that nobody sees my face here on the internet. The internet, the virtual world was always my salvation. Thankfully, the electricity is cheap, and i could always hide behind the monitor and play some video games.... escaping my problems. But that doesn't work anymore.

Now let me explain about my desire, my main reason to hate god.

Ever since my life started, i wanted to have a beautiful girlfriend. I am an ugly person, uncapable of doing anything. Useless person, with no point of living. I started to pray to god to give me a girlfriend, a beautiful girlfriend. I have nothing in my life, i just wanted to replace my computer addiction, with something that has a soul. Someone who will always be there for me after i get back from job. Someone who will love me more than anyone else that he ever loved in his life. I can't describe how it feels to see a girl with a beautiful face... to be yours. Even if you touch her body... knowing that she don't mind it... and allowing you to touch her hair and smiling to you as you do that. This is a feeling that i always wanted to feel, and you can't imagine what kind of things i've done just to get myself close to a girl... trust me. I tried astral projection to get myself out of my body in my sleep, so that i can find someone... some other world where i can find a girl that will be meant for me. LOL i couldnt even have imaginary girlfriend.... i created some kind of image that i put on a shirt, and i slept with that shirt every day. That was the image of my imaginary girlfriend. I hug my blanket as i imagine i hug her. One day as i was sleeping, i had the worst nightmare of my life. I had my imaginary girlfriend in my dream. She was wearing black robe, my room was darker than darkness itself. Her hair was dark. And her eyes... were brightly blue. As i saw her eyes i felt so much fear, so much!! So much that i never had any worse nightmare in my life before. The conclusion is, that i am completely denied from having any contact with a girl, not even imaginary one. I wanted to find some kind of drugs that i can use to CHEAT my own brain.. just so that i can hallucinate my girlfriend being next to me. NOTHING, EVER, WORKED. I am doomed. But hey, i tried so much...but why didn't i turn to god to give me a girlfriend? Well, short question, long answer. Durring the years of 2010-2015. I abandoned school, any kind of social life i've got left, and my real life itself. I started to play on my computer all day and night long, i was sleeping like 5 hours a day. This was huge internet addiction. I played so many games, i had so many virtual friends from all over the world. I've been trough so many positive feelings, the internet was my perfect world, where i can be the perfect image of what i want to be. Doesn't matter if you are ugly, fat, or stupid. In the virtual world you can be whatever you want. Behind your profile, nobody can know what kind of person you are, unless you tell them. The virtual world is also something that Satan created. Remember, satan hates you as much as he hates god, and he will never give you something without getting something in exchange. Well, my virtual life took its cost for the given joy. During my no life years, i was masturbating every day. I had some kind of hallucinations, some kind of voices... i don't remember what it was anymore. The voices were warning me to stop. But at that time, i wasn't a true believer, i didn't knew the bible so properly back then, i was like 13 years old. Many years after, i realized the voices were angels, but it was too late. It's been 5 years of masturbating every day. This addiction went out of control and i had to destroy my computer just so that i can stop it. I destroyed my only friend, my only source of joy, but yet, also the thing that made me sin so much. I started going to church every day. I had a mission. I had to ask god to give me girlfriend, a beautiful one. In exchange i will worship him till the end of my days. That was the deal. I would have go to church every day, until i die. I used to spend like 30 mins per day in the church. I was ok that i didn't had normal family, i am completely ok with that i have no friends, or my own home. But at least, i want just one single thing in this life, and that thing is that special person who will always be there for me and love me, my girlfriend. I wanted from god just that. I also told him, i will be glad if you put me into suffering where the whole world hates me, everybody insults me as i walk on the street, i will be okay if in the end i will know that she will be waiting for me and hug me, after the daily insults/hate/beating that i took. At the 7th month of my going to church, god replied to me. It was the real god jesus christ. Do you know what he told me? God himself? Don't be so impatient to read what he told me, cuz his answer will disappoint you as it disappoint me. He showed me a girl from the church, she was a member of that church. She was a fat, ugly girl. His words were "You can have eternal life only with that girl". That answer almost destroyed me! For the next 7 days, i wasn't able to eat, sleep.. because of his answer. I knew he was saying the truth and i knew there was nothing more waiting for me than this girl. I was dead inside... as i still am right now. I had so much questions and some of which i didn't got any answers. I had questions what will happen if i simply have a beautiful girlfriend? What will be the reason i wont be able to have eternal life with her? By the time i started to have some images in my head of what will happen. To be honest, i didn't like what i saw. But i blame god for everything, for he wasn't there to stop me earlier. In one of my prayers i told him, i allow you to break my free will and make me stop, make my mind so that i can only have beautiful girlfriend, everything else is not important for me. But nothing happened. I continued to sin until today, and i keep doing it, and i am still alone. It was 2 years since i stop going to church. What does it mean dying for someone's sins, if you still have to suffer because of what you did. I blame god for everything, i hate him. If i ever worshiped him, it was out of fear that i will go to hell. 

Why did this happen to me? Why was this the kind of torment that was chosen for my life? Most people simply have beautiful girls and they remain together until eternity, so why not me too? Why was i chosen to bear such a huge cross? I am an evil person? Yes i did many wrong things in my life and i repent, in the future i could have done very good things that would vanish my sins away from me, but only if i was given my girlfriend. Every day i think of what i want to do to a girl. I had dreams of girls the last 3 days. In my dream, i was a beautiful blonde guy, and every girl that saw me, found me attractive. I was at school... ahh i wish i could go back to school again. I was at my favorite place- school. And as we were about to start class, she started pulling my hand and wanted me to sit next to her(because she liked me). That dream was heavenly... i wish i could die in my bed and continue dreaming this dream forever. But sadly, life doesn't work that way. Do you know what kind of torment is, to be denied from the thing you want the most in your life? And for so long time? I wanted to just have a girl in my life that i can hug, beautiful girl. I wanted to take picture of her and show my friends, show them how beautiful my girlfriend is. I want to drive my car while she sits next to me. I want to sleep with her every night while we are hugging each other. I want to touch her neck as she sleeps and play with her hair. And i want her to enjoy it as i do it. I want to buy her some clothes and hug her. I want to go to my favourite place, the roof of a tall building. I want to fall asleep with her there on that heavenly place. I want to stay all night with her up there, i want her to fall asleep right next to me on that roof. All those things are just mirages in my head that never came true.

IF GOD, is the one who created love, why would he deny someone from it? According to his words i will do sin with such girl, and i will go to hell. Then WHY WAS I GIVEN TO KNOW?? WHY WAS I GIVEN TO KNOW ALL THE BEAUTIFUL THINGS THAT U CAN DO WITH BEAUTIFUL GIRL???? IF I CANT DO THEM ?? A GOD, THAT CREATES SOMETHING, GIVES YOU KNOWLEDGE ABOUT THAT SOMETHING, AND KEEPING YOU DENIED FROM THAT SOMETHING. THAT IS NOT A GOD, BUT A BEAST IN MY EYES. I CANT TURN TO GOD, I CANT TURN TO THE DEVIL EITHER, FOR ME THEY ARE BOTH THE SAME. All i ever wanted was the described above. If i can't have it i just want to die without living after death, i want a pick a comfortable moment when i can just die peacefully. That would be the best thing that can happen to me at this moment. Having the ability to love, and not having the ability to use that love is a living torment. This is hell on earth. Not only that i was denied from so much things in my past, but i can't even have girlfriend ? I hate you god, with all my heart. I spend hours on prayers, and not getting any answers. Now i spend hours on hate in christian forums, shall i get answer? Who knows. Now, i will finish this post with some last words to God.

God, after all the years of suffering and many prayers. I got nothing. And thank you a lot for that. But can you give me something else except that nothing? Now i am not going to beg you to give me girlfriend or make me the person that you want me to be. I want you to give me money. I pray to you lord jesus christ for money. I am not an evil person. I am not going to cause any damage to anyone with my money. I am not a greed person, i don't want more than i need. And i need some money that will be enough for me to live 4 years without working. I will prove to you that i by myself i can achieve what you can't give me. Well, not that you can't,  but you don't want to. I've seen enough of your power and to be honest i don't want to make you angry. Enough of your punishments. You have eternal life, you are immortal, you have kingdom that will last forever, you will never ever have to care about anything in your life once the end of time comes. Isn't it pathetic from your side to keep tormenting some poor person.. person that suffered so much. And you, the only one who can read my mind you know exactly how much pain went trough me. Aren't you tried? Aren't you tried of keep tormenting me instead of finally use your powers for something that can make me happy? I spend more than two hours telling all those words, just with the hope i can finally wake up your desire to help me. It's been so long time, so many prayers, and no result. Is that you? The forumers don't know what i am talking about, but we both do. WHY do you waste your power ressurecting that cow??? Instead giving me girlfriend, or money. HEY I AM TRIED OF YOU I AM MAKING FAKE FACEBOOK PROFILE of A GIRL SO THAT I CAN GET INTO RELATIONSHIP WITH MY FAKE PROFILE AND EVEN THAT FAKE PROFILE GOT CLOSED. i WANT YOU TO FINALLY GIVE ME MY GIRL OR SOME MONEY. I will say it for last time, and i really hope this time i hit your emotions. Look at yourself, nobody is so lucky to be the son of God, but you. You are the second most high after God our father. Must i remind you again that you!!!!! YOU have eternal kingdom, and so much more! Millions of people worshiping you, and i asked for so little. Yet i waited so LONG, and i kept getting punished. I left my birth city because of my enemies, and you know everything that happen those days. I waited so long, i prayed for so long. And no result, no help. When will i have just a little peace?? Am i a bad person? When will i have just a little piece. Even if it's temporary, do i ask too much? I wan't to make some kind of deal with you and i want you to answer me today. I feel negative as hell. After all of my prayers, it was so rare to get some answers, so just to make sure that you will answer me tonight, once again i will remind you the following. You are the second most high in the entire universe, you are given an eternal kingdom, with billions people that worship you. How little do i ask? The poor human. Will you give me what i ask you for, or not. Answer me tonight. If you don't answer me, I will accept that as complete ignoring. I am tried hey,... you listen to me?? i am tried of making fake facebook profile just so that i can publicly say that i am in relationship. Look at all the things that i've done just so that i can get myself close to a girl. I am such a nice person, this is not what i deserve. Also, don't forget to tell me something for Stanimir, i wan't to prove him that i talked to you. Don't forget this is important, one day he could be your worshiper. That's it, i expect answer today.

• Praying 1
  • Confused 1

Staff
15 minutes ago, wickeduser said:

What the hell was that supposed to mean....

Using rough language in the OP was one thing,, No need to be rude to members who take the time to read the OP . 

Just now, Becky said:

Using rough language in the OP was one thing,, No need to be rude to members who take the time to read the OP . 

Allright, my apology. I am so mad to a point where i don't realize what i am doing. 

3 hours ago, wickeduser said:

That's it, i expect answer today.

Your problem is you put yourself and your needs in first place. Consider God first. Being grateful to Him is our first priority, not blaming Him for anything. God is not at fault. I know it will a huge paradigm shift for you to see this, but worth it if you do, w/u.

Matthew 6:33-34
(33)  But seek you first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.
(34)  Take therefore no thought for the morrow: for the morrow shall take thought for the things of itself. Sufficient unto the day is the evil thereof.

• Like 4

7 hours ago, Placable37 said:

Your problem is you put yourself and your needs in first place. Consider God first. Being grateful to Him is our first priority, not blaming Him for anything. God is not at fault. I know it will a huge paradigm shift for you to see this, but worth it if you do, w/u.

Matthew 6:33-34
(33)  But seek you first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.
(34)  Take therefore no thought for the morrow: for the morrow shall take thought for the things of itself. Sufficient unto the day is the evil thereof.

Let them keep selling their souls to the devil then. If that God has so much requirements no wonder people keep selling their souls those days. Just because you don't know how many/who these people are, doesn't mean their number is low. If you knew what i know, you will be amazed to know how many people actually worship the devil. But i will keep my mouth shut about my knowledge, because i don't want the devil to be my enemy, i don't want God to be my enemy either. Their number keeps increasing with incredible speed. What God does? Same he did while answering my prayer today - nothing. When i woke up that morning i was surprised that i didn't had any dream or something, some sign or voice that could be considered answer. God's stays in the unknown, he isn't answering prayers or words. Then expects people to worship him? No wonder the righteous are a few, no wonder that "the gate is wide and the way is easy that leads to destruction, and those who enter by it are many. ". God has made the way to heaven almost impossible. It's like playing a video game in impossible difficulty, and never played the game before. I also totally understand that God can't answer every single one of my prayers *for some reason*. But hey, i pray with the faith that i will get answer? Tonight before i went to sleep i was completely sure that i will get answer, i was even fantasizing what this answer could be. When i woke up i was amazed that there was no answer. Bible says that you can move mountains with your faith AS LONG AS YOU HAVE NO DOUBTS THAT IT WILL HAPPEN / YOU CAN DO IT. And i had no doubts. There is no explanation except one, god is ignoring me. Just like anyone else who sold his soul. I am not brave enough to sell my soul, i am not brave enough... otherwise i would do it. I am not interested in worshiping a God that is ignoring me and has 10000 requirements. I feel always felt like i am forced into worshiping him, otherwise i will be sent to hell. There is something wrong with that system, but i am not powerful more than God, and i can't fix his mistake. If i was a God, i would create a perfect world much greater and beautiful than his. And he knows that, he reads my mind and he sees the images of my fantasy. Let them keep selling their souls. The only thing that God does, is warning them what's gonna happen to them if they do that. But about stopping them from being in a situation on which the consider selling their own souls, i can't see what God is doing. Let them keep doing it, it's all God's fault for not being there. The gate is wide, the gate was created by God.

Staff

Been praying and thinking about you/op this morning.. 

A couple thoughts come to mind.

Rom 9:19  Thou wilt say then unto me, Why doth he yet find fault? For who hath resisted his will? 
Rom 9:20  Nay but, O man, who art thou that repliest against God? Shall the thing formed say to him that formed it, Why hast thou made me thus? 
Rom 9:21  Hath not the potter power over the clay, of the same lump to make one vessel unto honour, and another unto dishonour? 

@wickeduser you will not find folks around here spouting 'Teddy bear type love of God around here.  Most have been to the school of hard knocks.

Much of your OP reminded me of the child who when he does not get his way says " i will take my toys and go home'  Well let me help you pack. 

Hating God is nothing new Cain killed Able a long time ago. God does not need us .. We need Him.. Much of the world hates God no shock value there . 

Grow up stop being so self centered. Maybe that pretty girl  is looking at you and seeing your selfish self center heart and soul .  

Again hating God is nothing new you are in a lot of company.  

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, wickeduser said:

What God does? Same he did while answering my prayer today - nothing. When i woke up that morning i was surprised that i didn't had any dream or something, some sign or voice that could be considered answer. God's stays in the unknown, he isn't answering prayers or words. Then expects people to worship him? No wonder the righteous are a few, no wonder that "the gate is wide and the way is easy that leads to destruction, and those who enter by it are many. ". God has made the way to heaven almost impossible. It's like playing a video game in impossible difficulty, and never played the game before. I also totally understand that God can't answer every single one of my prayers *for some reason*. But hey, i pray with the faith that i will get answer? Tonight before i went to sleep i was completely sure that i will get answer, i was even fantasizing what this answer could be. When i woke up i was amazed that there was no answer. 

1 John 3:22 teaches one of the ways God answers the prayers of believers is because we do the things that are pleasing in His sight. Also, there are times (some or many, maybe even most?) that God says "no" to our prayers. Looking back on my life I am glad God said no to me. You mentioned in your OP about having a girlfriend. So many times I asked God to help with this because I really wanted a girlfriend and for so long the answer was always no. But looking back I am so thankful that it happened that way. What a mess I'd be in. I'd also would have missed out on meeting so many other really cool ladies elsewhere. Eventually God opened the door for me to marry one. Which leads to another point. Perhaps the answer by God is not so much a "no" but rather a "not yet".

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Becky said:

Been praying and thinking about you/op this morning.. 

Grow up stop being so self centered. Maybe that pretty girl  is looking at you and seeing your selfish self center heart and soul .  

Again hating God is nothing new you are in a lot of company.  

You've been praying for me? Really? I would accept that as respect if you prayed for me to have money. Second of all, if you read my entire post, you will know that girlfriend is not the only thing that i was denied from. Having such girlfriend was always my biggest desire, i am ready to throw away my sinful life for such girl. Yeah i am kinda selfish, but from a girl, i only want her to be beautiful. I don't want anything else from her, i can take care for everything else. I am a soul that hungers for someone to hug. With a girl, i want to do all the things that i described above. If you think my desire is selfish, so be it... call me selfish if you want. About hating god, i am in a lot of company ?.. I am in GIANT company my friend, you just know nothing. All my hate is reasonable and justified. I am right to judge that way. It's all God's fault and nobody else! God won't give me my desire, so i will get it by myself, i just need money. So if my post means something to you and you want me to be happy, pray for me so that i can have money. I know what i am doing. He is not listening to me and he is not answering me ever since i insulted him. 

4 hours ago, Faber said:

1 John 3:22 teaches one of the ways God answers the prayers of believers is because we do the things that are pleasing in His sight. Also, there are times (some or many, maybe even most?) that God says "no" to our prayers. Looking back on my life I am glad God said no to me. You mentioned in your OP about having a girlfriend. So many times I asked God to help with this because I really wanted a girlfriend and for so long the answer was always no. But looking back I am so thankful that it happened that way. What a mess I'd be in. I'd also would have missed out on meeting so many other really cool ladies elsewhere. Eventually God opened the door for me to marry one. Which leads to another point. Perhaps the answer by God is not so much a "no" but rather a "not yet".

Look, i know that if God denies you from something that makes you happy, it's for your own good. As i told you, his words were "You can have eternal life only with that girl(the fat girl from the church)". I am not okay with that, and i want at least some kind of temporary solution. I want to get some kind of temporary girlfriend. I want to feel that love, i don't wana die before doing all those things that i want to do to a girl. Even if that would mean having her for just couple of months...

6 hours ago, wickeduser said:

Let them keep selling their souls to the devil then. If that God has so much requirements no wonder people keep selling their souls those days. Just because you don't know how many/who these people are, doesn't mean their number is low. If you knew what i know, you will be amazed to know how many people actually worship the devil. But i will keep my mouth shut about my knowledge, because i don't want the devil to be my enemy, i don't want God to be my enemy either. Their number keeps increasing with incredible speed. What God does? Same he did while answering my prayer today - nothing. When i woke up that morning i was surprised that i didn't had any dream or something, some sign or voice that could be considered answer. God's stays in the unknown, he isn't answering prayers or words. Then expects people to worship him? No wonder the righteous are a few, no wonder that "the gate is wide and the way is easy that leads to destruction, and those who enter by it are many. ". God has made the way to heaven almost impossible. It's like playing a video game in impossible difficulty, and never played the game before. I also totally understand that God can't answer every single one of my prayers *for some reason*. But hey, i pray with the faith that i will get answer? Tonight before i went to sleep i was completely sure that i will get answer, i was even fantasizing what this answer could be. When i woke up i was amazed that there was no answer. Bible says that you can move mountains with your faith AS LONG AS YOU HAVE NO DOUBTS THAT IT WILL HAPPEN / YOU CAN DO IT. And i had no doubts. There is no explanation except one, god is ignoring me. Just like anyone else who sold his soul. I am not brave enough to sell my soul, i am not brave enough... otherwise i would do it. I am not interested in worshiping a God that is ignoring me and has 10000 requirements. I feel always felt like i am forced into worshiping him, otherwise i will be sent to hell. There is something wrong with that system, but i am not powerful more than God, and i can't fix his mistake. If i was a God, i would create a perfect world much greater and beautiful than his. And he knows that, he reads my mind and he sees the images of my fantasy. Let them keep selling their souls. The only thing that God does, is warning them what's gonna happen to them if they do that. But about stopping them from being in a situation on which the consider selling their own souls, i can't see what God is doing. Let them keep doing it, it's all God's fault for not being there. The gate is wide, the gate was created by God.

Satan, the Devil, that Old Dragon or whatever you choose to call the Unmounted Lucifer, he is either against you or he commands you, your choice.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, wickeduser said:

i want to do to a girl. Even if that would mean having her for just couple of months...

It seems like you just want to have sex with her - at least for a couple of months?

This ain't the right way.

• Like 1

Staff

Having read about enough of  " i hate God" from a  snot nosed selfish kid

it is time for this thread to be closed closed .  There are lots of forums where hating God is acceptable This is not one of them .. 

@wickeduser watch what you post if you wish to maintain membership here. 

• Love 2
  • Toast 2

Staff
38 minutes ago, Becky said:

Having read about enough of  " i hate God" from a  snot nosed selfish kid

it is time for this thread to be closed closed .  There are lots of forums where hating God is acceptable This is not one of them .. 

@wickeduser watch what you post if you wish to maintain membership here. 

:RpS_thumbsup:

• Like 1