The Christian Protestant Community Forums

Sincerely inquiring about the Protestant faith? Welcome to Christforums the Christian Protestant community forums. You'll first need to register in order to join our community. Create or respond to threads on your favorite topics and subjects. Registration takes less than a minute, it's simple, fast, and free! Enjoy the fellowship! God bless, Christforums' Staff
Register now

Community Fellowship

John Calvin puts forward a very simple reason why love is the greatest gift: “Because faith and hope are our own: love is diffused among others.” In other words, faith and hope benefit the possessor, but love always benefits another. In John 13:34–35 Jesus says, “A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you love one another.” Love always requires an “other” as an object; love cannot remain within itself, and that is part of what makes love the greatest gift.
Support

Blue Wave Downgraded To Gentle Mist

Staff

Lots about this election i do not like or agree with . I trust the Lord and His word even when it does not suit me.

Rom 13:1  Let every soul be subject unto the higher powers. For there is no power but of God: the powers that be are ordained of God. 
Even if it is Nancy Pelosi

On 11/7/2018 at 9:45 AM, Becky said:

Lots about this election i do not like or agree with . I trust the Lord and His word even when it does not suit me.

Rom 13:1  Let every soul be subject unto the higher powers. For there is no power but of God: the powers that be are ordained of God. 
Even if it is Nancy Pelosi

I know He seats those that rule and I find myself biting my tongue and praising Him for the trial, a lot these days.

• Like 1

On ‎11‎/‎11‎/‎2018 at 7:20 AM, Bill Taylor said:

I know He seats those that rule and I find myself biting my tongue and praising Him for the trial, a lot these days.

Yes , He does seat those who are in high positions in His order of Providence . The thing is that the liberal leftist have no idea that they are being used by God to promote and bring to pass His plans and His purposes  . We , as believers need to see God at work in everything that happens in  political circles . It's difficult to see many of these liberal leftist shooting off their mouths against our president . But consider the fact that they have no knowledge of God and the purpose He has for them in store .

• Like 1