The Protestant Community

Sincerely inquiring about the Protestant faith? Welcome to Christforums the Christian Protestant community. You'll first need to register in order to join our community. Create or respond to threads on your favorite topics and subjects. Registration takes less than a minute, it's simple, fast, and free! Enjoy the fellowship! God bless, Christforums' Staff
Register now

Christian Fellowship

John Calvin puts forward a very simple reason why love is the greatest gift: “Because faith and hope are our own: love is diffused among others.” In other words, faith and hope benefit the possessor, but love always benefits another. In John 13:34–35 Jesus says, “A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you love one another.” Love always requires an “other” as an object; love cannot remain within itself, and that is part of what makes love the greatest gift.
davidtaylorjr

Lost Wedding Ring

I have lost my wedding ring and have been turning my house upside down to try and find it. Please pray that I locate it quickly and that nothing happens to it.

• Praying 1

Staff

Once  we were putting chairs in big plastic bags to be able to transport them home John lost his ring inside one of the bags. 

Staff

The first I'd suspect is my cat. She loves shiny little objects and scooting them with her paws and knocking them off tables etc.

Staff

Bet you have done the what was i doing when i last noticed the ring and when i noticed it was gone? 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Topics

• Green New Deal? Biggest US City To Go ‘100 Percent Renewable’ Lost Millions On Solar, Wind Contracts

By Michael Bastasch - Georgetown, Texas, officials are lashing out at critics of its costly plan to get 100 percent renewable electricity. Green energy contracts have cost the Texas city $30 million in three years, providing a cautionary tale for Green New Deal supporters.  Former Vice President Al Gore called the city a “trailblazer” on renewables, but now electricity rates will be going up. As Congress debates the Green New Deal resolution to transition the U.S. economy to “net-zero”

in Political Conservative News

• 20 People Indicted in Online Auction Crime Ring That Victimized Thousands of Americans

By R. Mitchell - According to court documents unsealed today, 20 people, including 16 foreign nationals, have been charged for their roles in an international organized crime group that defrauded American victims through online auction fraud causing millions of dollars in losses. “The defendants allegedly orchestrated a highly organized and sophisticated scheme to steal money from unsuspecting victims in America and then launder their funds using cryptocurrency,” said Assistant Attorney Gene

in Political Conservative News

• Tim Tebow Makes History By Acquiring 6th Purity Ring

ATLANTA, GA—Tim Tebow made history this weekend by becoming the first former NFL quarterback in history to acquire six purity rings. The post Tim Tebow Makes History By Acquiring 6th Purity Ring appeared first on The Babylon Bee. View the original full article

in Christian Satire

• Staying up to (and past) midnight to ring in the new year

It's pretty much just another night to me. I think I went to sleep at about 9:45pm or so. Some/many celebrated by going out to Times Square and stood for hours (this year in the freezing rain) to see a ball drop. It struck midnight and people kissed, screamed and made noise. It all seems pointless to me. I was happy to sleep through it all. The whole thing is an event that I just don't seem even the least bit thrilled about. I will say Happy New Year to people, but that's about it.    

in Off Topic Discussion

• I Lost Mom, but I’ll Never Lose the Church

It was 6:45 p.m. on a Sunday last March. I was surrounded by my three older sisters and a few other family members. We watched as my mom, who moments before had life support removed, took her last few breaths. For five grueling minutes, we watched as her chest increasingly slowed its movement with each inhale and exhale, until it didn’t. One of the pains of losing a loved one is that their life came to an end, but yours didn’t. You still must face tomorrow and the days to follow. One of the str

in Christian Current Events