The Christian Protestant Community Forums

Sincerely inquiring about the Protestant faith? Welcome to Christforums the Christian Protestant community forums. You'll first need to register in order to join our community. Create or respond to threads on your favorite topics and subjects. Registration takes less than a minute, it's simple, fast, and free! Enjoy the fellowship! God bless, Christforums' Staff
Register now

Community Fellowship

John Calvin puts forward a very simple reason why love is the greatest gift: “Because faith and hope are our own: love is diffused among others.” In other words, faith and hope benefit the possessor, but love always benefits another. In John 13:34–35 Jesus says, “A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you love one another.” Love always requires an “other” as an object; love cannot remain within itself, and that is part of what makes love the greatest gift.
A Moral Christian Soul

Do you believe God directly worked through Luther via Jehovah Jireh?

Do you believe Martin Luther was directly worked through/inspired via Jehovah Jireh The God of Light? I do. For Jesus is not "God", Jesus is the Son of God, God being Jehovah Jireh The God of Light, Jesus's Father in Celestial Heaven. Jesus is a part of His Father and His Father, Jehovah God of Light, works His Powers via Jesus, yet Jesus is not Jehovah Jireh (God) in any form, He is The Son of Jehovah Jireh God of Light and connected to Him via Jehovah's Power. Context is everything.

EN.WIKIPEDIA.ORG

Edited by A Moral Christian Soul
  • Like 1

Absolutely, I consider the protestant reformation to have been one of the greatest rivals in Christian history.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Innerfire89 said:

Absolutely, I consider the protestant reformation to have been one of the greatest rivals in Christian history.

As do I. I believe at that point the Catholic Church was already heavily influenced by satan the fallen angel and Jehovah Jireh God of Light utilized Martin Luther 

EN.WIKIPEDIA.ORG

to protect God's chosen people, the Aryan blue eyed blonde Israelites that Jehovah Jireh led out of Egypt via reforms against the then satan-corrupted Catholic Church which follows baal peor =(satan "the snake").

Edited by A Moral Christian Soul

14 minutes ago, A Moral Christian Soul said:

the Aryan blue eyed blonde Israelites that Jehovah Jireh led out of Egypt via reforms against the then satan-corrupted Catholic Church which follows baal peor =(satan "the snake").

Are you sure they all had blue eyes and blonde hair?

Staff
6 minutes ago, Faber said:

Are you sure they all had blue eyes and blonde hair?

I'm dreading an answer already.

• Like 2
  • Best Answer 1

41 minutes ago, Innerfire89 said:

It is my feeling in my Soul that Jehovah Jireh The God of Light directly utilizes brilliant men such as Martin Luther 

EN.WIKIPEDIA.ORG

to influence and deflect the schemes of satan (baal peor "the snake") in the world of Christendom. I've read a bit of the Lutheran Bible just barely yet it is absolutely amazing and wonderful compared to other versions. 

11 hours ago, A Moral Christian Soul said:

For Jesus is not "God", Jesus is the Son of God, God being Jehovah Jireh The God of Light, Jesus's Father in Celestial Heaven. Jesus is a part of His Father and His Father, Jehovah God of Light, works His Powers via Jesus, yet Jesus is not Jehovah Jireh (God) in any form, He is The Son of Jehovah Jireh God of Light and connected to Him via Jehovah's Power. Context is everything.

Sounds like something from a misguided Jehovah Witness.

Isaiah9:6-7 =

6 For unto us a Child is born,
Unto us a Son is given;
And the government will be upon His shoulder.
And His name will be called
Wonderful, Counselor, Mighty God,
Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.

7 Of the increase of His government and peace
There will be no end,
Upon the throne of David and over His kingdom,
To order it and establish it with judgment and justice
From that time forward, even forever.
The zeal of the Lord of hosts will perform this.

1Timothy3:16 = 16 And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness:

God was manifested in the flesh,
Justified in the Spirit,
Seen by angels,
Preached among the Gentiles,
Believed on in the world,
Received up in glory.

Matthew28:9-10 = The Women Worship the Risen Lord

9 And as they went to tell His disciples, behold, Jesus met them, saying, “Rejoice!” So they came and held Him by the feet and worshiped Him. 10 Then Jesus said to them, “Do not be afraid. Go and tell My brethren to go to Galilee, and there they will see Me.”

John20:28-29 = 28 And Thomas answered and said to Him, “My Lord and my God!”

29 Jesus said to him, “Thomas, because you have seen Me, you have believed. Blessed are those who have not seen and yet have believed.”

11 hours ago, A Moral Christian Soul said:

Do you believe Martin Luther was directly worked through/inspired via Jehovah Jireh The God of Light? I do.

Not really.

Martin Luther was not fully scriptural or biblical correct in his theories/thesis, eg some Lutherans seem to have the license-to-sin by following the false Hyper-Grace doctrine of Martin Luther, ie false Christians who purposely go and commit sins, in order to prove to themselves and to Satan that they are still saved by Grace or faith in Jesus Christ = 'justification by faith alone' taken to the extreme.

....... Martin Luther liked to drink alcohol/wine and party = he died quite 'young' at 63. At the advanced age of 41, he married a former nun, cf 1Corinthians7 .

In truth, Martin Luther was just an anti-papal political pawn/tool used by the German ruler-princes and other "protesting" or anti-papal kings, eg Kings of Denmark and Holland, rulers of Switzerland, etc.

....... Being protected by the German ruler-princes, once Martin Luther felt safe from the political and military paws of the Roman Catholic Popes and Holy Roman Emperors, he too began to persecute and murder Anabaptists(= Baptist Church.?) and other non-conformists for "heresy", just like what the Popes did during the Inquisition. So, he was somewhat of a hypocrite. ...

https://thoughtsofalivingchristian.wordpress.com/2010/11/21/the-persecution-of-anabaptism-16th-century-catholic-lutheran-and-calvinist-perspectives-2/

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Martin_Luther

In two of his later works, Luther expressed antagonistic views towards Jews. His rhetoric was not alone directed at Jews, but also towards Roman Catholics (whom Protestants labeled "Papists"), Anabaptists, and nontrinitarian Christians.

The 16th century Protestant Reformation led to religious wars between the Catholic and Protestant rulers/kings/princes, which in turn led to the birth of USA in 1776 whose Constitution separated Church from State. After WW2(= Lutheran Germany lost), USA rose up to become a world superpower. So, God again  turned something evil into good.

On ‎10‎/‎21‎/‎2018 at 3:51 PM, A Moral Christian Soul said:

Do you believe Martin Luther was directly worked through/inspired via Jehovah Jireh The God of Light? I do. For Jesus is not "God", Jesus is the Son of God, God being Jehovah Jireh The God of Light, Jesus's Father in Celestial Heaven. Jesus is a part of His Father and His Father, Jehovah God of Light, works His Powers via Jesus, yet Jesus is not Jehovah Jireh (God) in any form, He is The Son of Jehovah Jireh God of Light and connected to Him via Jehovah's Power. Context is everything.

EN.WIKIPEDIA.ORG

God always has an appointed time and due season for all of HIs providential works. And the raising up of Martin Luther was certainly a great moment in religious history when the world was turned over unto its side when light came to the  Protestant Reformation .

Many believe that John Calvin was the originator of the coveted text leading to the Reformation . While Calvin held the Doctrines of Grace in high esteem by his Five Points of Calvinism, he was one of the earlier participants in this great work.

Are you saying that Jesus Christ is not God incarnate. Your post is somewhat confusing . Help me .      M

On 10/21/2018 at 4:09 PM, A Moral Christian Soul said:

As do I. I believe at that point the Catholic Church was already heavily influenced by satan the fallen angel and Jehovah Jireh God of Light utilized Martin Luther 

EN.WIKIPEDIA.ORG

to protect God's chosen people, the Aryan blue eyed blonde Israelites that Jehovah Jireh led out of Egypt via reforms against the then satan-corrupted Catholic Church which follows baal peor =(satan "the snake").

I don't mean to grill you here, but it seems like you might be alluding to the serpent seed doctrine or similar that makes a particular race to be God's children.

Well I think your kinda stretchin with all the Jehovah Jireh stuff the Father is God The Son is God why do we gotta complicate it lol yea right but yea martin was definetly a man made for his time I love him even though hed probably look at me side ways like the high school quarter back and the wallflower nerd Martin was pretty funny to