Jump to content

The Protestant Community

Sincerely inquiring about the Protestant faith? Welcome to Christforums the Christian Protestant community forums. You'll first need to register in order to join our community. Create or respond to threads on your favorite topics and subjects. Registration takes less than a minute, it's simple, fast, and free! Enjoy the fellowship! God bless, Christforums' Staff
Register now

Christian Fellowship Community Forums

John Calvin puts forward a very simple reason why love is the greatest gift: “Because faith and hope are our own: love is diffused among others.” In other words, faith and hope benefit the possessor, but love always benefits another. In John 13:34–35 Jesus says, “A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you love one another.” Love always requires an “other” as an object; love cannot remain within itself, and that is part of what makes love the greatest gift.
Truth7t7

Does Revelation 20:1-6 Represent A Human Kingdom On This Earth For 1000 Years?

Recommended Posts

No place in Revelation 20:1-6 does it show a kingdom on this earth with "Mortal Humans Present" as many believe and teach.

The scripture presented represents the Lord's spiritual realm of eternity, no time.

Angel, heaven, devil, satan, the souls, the dead, God, Christ, 100% the Lord's spiritual realm of no literal time.

There is no kingdom on earth, with mortal humans present as many claim.

Revelation 20:1-6KJV
20 And I saw an angel come down from heaven, having the key of the bottomless pit and a great chain in his hand.
2 And he laid hold on the dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan, and bound him a thousand years,
3 And cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal upon him, that he should deceive the nations no more, till the thousand years should be fulfilled: and after that he must be loosed a little season.
4 And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.
5 But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection.
6 Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.

 

2 Peter 3:8 clearly shows the word "Thousand" was used figuratively for "The Lord's Spiritual Realm" of no earthly time.

 

2 Peter 3:8KJV

8 But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day.

Edited by Truth7t7
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Chapter 19 ends with Christ returning to earth and destroying the beast and his army.  It seems reasonable that this act will be followed by Christ replacing the beast as ruler of the earth.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/13/2018 at 7:09 PM, Truth7t7 said:

No place in Revelation 20:1-6 does it show a kingdom on this earth with "Mortal Humans Present" as many believe and teach.

The scripture presented represents the Lord's spiritual realm of eternity, no time.

Angel, heaven, devil, satan, the souls, the dead, God, Christ, 100% the Lord's spiritual realm of no literal time.

There is no kingdom on earth, with mortal humans present as many claim.

Revelation 20:1-6KJV
20 And I saw an angel come down from heaven, having the key of the bottomless pit and a great chain in his hand.
2 And he laid hold on the dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan, and bound him a thousand years,
3 And cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal upon him, that he should deceive the nations no more, till the thousand years should be fulfilled: and after that he must be loosed a little season.
4 And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.
5 But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection.
6 Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.

 

2 Peter 3:8 clearly shows the word "Thousand" was used figuratively for "The Lord's Spiritual Realm" of no earthly time.

 

2 Peter 3:8KJV

8 But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day.

I agree with what you’ve said and you have made some excellent points. I would like to know what your view is on Revelation 20:4 and in particular the meaning of beheaded. You use the word “souls” to depict that this is a spiritual view which I agree with. This then implies that by viewing the souls John can see that they were beheaded and had not received the mark of the beast. I think that the mark of the beast is indeed a spiritual mark and this verse helps prove that point. So how do you view being spiritually beheaded? Or do you view this in some other way that I’m not seeing?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/13/2018 at 10:09 PM, Truth7t7 said:

No place in Revelation 20:1-6 does it show a kingdom on this earth with "Mortal Humans Present" as many believe and teach.

The scripture presented represents the Lord's spiritual realm of eternity, no time.

Angel, heaven, devil, satan, the souls, the dead, God, Christ, 100% the Lord's spiritual realm of no literal time.

There is no kingdom on earth, with mortal humans present as many claim.

Revelation 20:1-6KJV
20 And I saw an angel come down from heaven, having the key of the bottomless pit and a great chain in his hand.
2 And he laid hold on the dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan, and bound him a thousand years,
3 And cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal upon him, that he should deceive the nations no more, till the thousand years should be fulfilled: and after that he must be loosed a little season.
4 And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.
5 But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection.
6 Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.

 

2 Peter 3:8 clearly shows the word "Thousand" was used figuratively for "The Lord's Spiritual Realm" of no earthly time.

 

2 Peter 3:8KJV

8 But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day.

I agree.  I believe it is a figurative thousand years as well.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Grafted Branch said:

I agree with what you’ve said and you have made some excellent points. I would like to know what your view is on Revelation 20:4 and in particular the meaning of beheaded. You use the word “souls” to depict that this is a spiritual view which I agree with. This then implies that by viewing the souls John can see that they were beheaded and had not received the mark of the beast. I think that the mark of the beast is indeed a spiritual mark and this verse helps prove that point. So how do you view being spiritually beheaded? Or do you view this in some other way that I’m not seeing?

I believe the physical body was actually beheaded, and the soul is seen in verse 4 after this.

 

I dont believe satan will have total control of the tribulation, as I believe in two literal witnesses returned as prophets.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/15/2018 at 7:47 AM, theophilus said:

Chapter 19 ends with Christ returning to earth and destroying the beast and his army.  It seems reasonable that this act will be followed by Christ replacing the beast as ruler of the earth.

When Jesus returns, the earth is dissolved by fire, "The End"?

 

2 Peter 3:10-13 KJV

10 But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.

11 Seeing then that all these things shall be dissolved, what manner of persons ought ye to be in all holy conversation and godliness,

12 Looking for and hasting unto the coming of the day of God, wherein the heavens being on fire shall be dissolved, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat?

13 Nevertheless we, according to his promise, look for new heavens and a new earth, wherein dwelleth righteousness.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Truth7t7 said:

When Jesus returns, the earth is dissolved by fire, "The End"?

 

2 Peter 3:10-13 KJV

10 But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.

11 Seeing then that all these things shall be dissolved, what manner of persons ought ye to be in all holy conversation and godliness,

12 Looking for and hasting unto the coming of the day of God, wherein the heavens being on fire shall be dissolved, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat?

13 Nevertheless we, according to his promise, look for new heavens and a new earth, wherein dwelleth righteousness.

That's right.  Even the elements shall melt with fervent heat upon the return of the Lord.  It sounds to me like total destruction when the Lord returns.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Truth7t7 said:

When Jesus returns, the earth is dissolved by fire, "The End"?

This destruction doesn't follow immediately but only after Jesus reigns for a thousand years.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Staff

Does Christ reign today? Does Christ have all power in heaven and earth? Do the Scriptures tell us what His Kingdom is? 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Becky said:

Does Christ reign today? Does Christ have all power in heaven and earth? Do the Scriptures tell us what His Kingdom is? 

He reigns in Heaven but Satan is still the ruler of the Earth.  He will hold this position until Jesus returns to reign on Earth and Satan is chained on thrown into the bottomless pit.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Staff
Just now, theophilus said:

He reigns in Heaven but Satan is still the ruler of the Earth.  He will hold this position until Jesus returns to reign on Earth and Satan is chained on thrown into the bottomless pit.

Jesus said this Mat 28:18  And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Staff

yup

 

Yes i believe the creep deceives to day some what like he did in the time of Job. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Becky said:

yup

 

Yes i believe the creep deceives to day some what like he did in the time of Job. 

Ok, do you believe there has ever been a time when he has been bound so that he cannot deceive? If so, when and for how long?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Staff
46 minutes ago, Becky said:

yup

 

Yes i believe the creep deceives to day some what like he did in the time of Job. 

How was Job "deceived" by Satan?

 

Eliphaz’s dream Job 4:12,13,16.

 

 12 “Now a word was brought to me stealthily;
    my ear received the whisper of it.
13 Amid thoughts from visions of the night,
    when deep sleep falls on men,

16 It stood still,
    but I could not discern its appearance.
A form was before my eyes;
    there was silence, then I heard a voice:

 

The following is the advice to Job from the dream Job 5:8,13

 

“As for me, I would seek God,
    and to God would I commit my cause,

13 He catches the wise in their own craftiness,
    and the schemes of the wily are brought to a quick end.

 

Job answers Job 6:14,15:

 

14 “He who withholds[d] kindness from a friend
    forsakes the fear of the Almighty.
15 My brothers are treacherous as a torrent-bed,
    as torrential streams that pass away,

 

Eliphaz to Job Job 15:5,6:

 

5 For your iniquity teaches your mouth,
    and you choose the tongue of the crafty.
6 Your own mouth condemns you, and not I;
    your own lips testify against you.

 

Now God rebukes Eliphaz for applying Satan’s dream to Job in Chapter 42:7,8:

 

7 After the Lord had spoken these words to Job, the Lord said to Eliphaz the Temanite: “My anger burns against you and against your two friends, for you have not spoken of me what is right, as my servant Job has. 8 Now therefore take seven bulls and seven rams and go to my servant Job and offer up a burnt offering for yourselves. And my servant Job shall pray for you, for I will accept his prayer not to deal with you according to your folly. For you have not spoken of me what is right, as my servant Job has.”

 

Conclusion: the Devil's doctrine was directly taught by Satan himself and indirectly taught by others. Do I think this is still the case, most certainly.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, theophilus said:

He reigns in Heaven but Satan is still the ruler of the Earth.  He will hold this position until Jesus returns to reign on Earth and Satan is chained on thrown into the bottomless pit.

Jesus Christ warned the believers directly, as he won't be found anyplace on this physical earth.

 

"Believe It Not"

 

Matthew 24:23-27KJV

23 Then if any man shall say unto you, Lo, here is Christ, or there; believe it not.

24 For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.

25 Behold, I have told you before.

26 Wherefore if they shall say unto you, Behold, he is in the desert; go not forth: behold, he is in the secret chambers; believe it not.

27 For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

12 hours ago, theophilus said:

He reigns in Heaven but Satan is still the ruler of the Earth.  He will hold this position until Jesus returns to reign on Earth and Satan is chained on thrown into the bottomless pit.

Jesus Christ warned the believers directly, as he won't be found anyplace on this physical earth.

 

"Believe It Not"

 

Matthew 24:23-27KJV

23 Then if any man shall say unto you, Lo, here is Christ, or there; believe it not.

24 For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.

25 Behold, I have told you before.

26 Wherefore if they shall say unto you, Behold, he is in the desert; go not forth: behold, he is in the secret chambers; believe it not.

27 For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Staff
2 minutes ago, Truth7t7 said:

Jesus Christ warned the believers directly, as he won't be found anyplace on this physical earth.

 

"Believe It Not"

 

Matthew 24:23-27KJV

23 Then if any man shall say unto you, Lo, here is Christ, or there; believe it not.

24 For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.

25 Behold, I have told you before.

26 Wherefore if they shall say unto you, Behold, he is in the desert; go not forth: behold, he is in the secret chambers; believe it not.

27 For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

Jesus Christ warned the believers directly, as he won't be found anyplace on this physical earth.

 

"Believe It Not"

 

Matthew 24:23-27KJV

23 Then if any man shall say unto you, Lo, here is Christ, or there; believe it not.

24 For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.

25 Behold, I have told you before.

26 Wherefore if they shall say unto you, Behold, he is in the desert; go not forth: behold, he is in the secret chambers; believe it not.

27 For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

@Truth7t7 consider voting in our poll?

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, theophilus said:

This destruction doesn't follow immediately but only after Jesus reigns for a thousand years.

When Jesus Christ Returns it will be fire time, as the heavens and earth are "Dissolved" by his firey judgement!

 

"ETERNITY BEGINS"!

"Destroyed Them "All"!

Luke 17:29-30King James Version (KJV)
29 But the same day that Lot went out of Sodom it rained fire and brimstone from heaven, and destroyed them all.
30 Even thus shall it be in the day when the Son of man is revealed.

 

Psalm 46:6KJV

The heathen raged, the kingdoms were moved: he uttered his voice, the earth melted.

 

Malachi 3:2KJV

2 But who may abide the day of his coming? and who shall stand when he appeareth? for he is like a refiner's fire, and like fullers' soap:

 

Isaiah 24:20KJV

20 The earth shall reel to and fro like a drunkard, and shall be removed like a cottage; and the transgression thereof shall be heavy upon it; and it shall fall, and not rise again.


2 Thessalonians 1:7-8King James Version (KJV)
7 And to you who are troubled rest with us, when the Lord Jesus shall be revealed from heaven with his mighty angels,
8 In flaming fire taking vengeance on them that know not God, and that obey not the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ:

1 Corinthians 3:13King James Version (KJV)
13 Every man's work shall be made manifest: for the day shall declare it, because it shall be revealed by fire; and the fire shall try every man's work of what sort it is.

2 Peter 3:10-13King James Version (KJV)
10 But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the whichthe heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.
11 Seeing then that all these things shall be dissolved,what manner of persons ought ye to be in all holy conversation and godliness,
12 Looking for and hasting unto the coming of the day of God, wherein the heavens being on fire shall be dissolved, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat?
13 Nevertheless we, according to his promise, look for new heavens and a new earth, wherein dwelleth righteousness.

"Then Cometh The End" "Death Is Swallowed Up In Victory", Not A 1000 Year Kingdom On This Earth, there is no kingdom found between verses 23 & 24 below?

1 Corinthians 15:22-24 & 52-54 King James Version (KJV)
22 For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ shall all be made alive.
23 But every man in his own order: Christ the firstfruits; afterward they that are Christ's at his coming.
24 Then cometh the end
, when he shall have delivered up the kingdom to God, even the Father; when he shall have put down all rule and all authority and power.

52 In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.
53 For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality.
54 So when this corruptible shall have put on incorruption, and this mortal shall have put on immortality, then shall be brought to pass the saying that is written, Death is swallowed up in victory.

Don't Be Deceived, Jesus Christ Returns In Fire, "The End"!

 

"Eternity Begins"!

Jesus Christ Is The Lord!

Truth7t7

Edited by Truth7t7
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/13/2018 at 9:09 PM, Truth7t7 said:

No place in Revelation 20:1-6 does it show a kingdom on this earth with "Mortal Humans Present" as many believe and teach.

The scripture presented represents the Lord's spiritual realm of eternity, no time.

Angel, heaven, devil, satan, the souls, the dead, God, Christ, 100% the Lord's spiritual realm of no literal time.

There is no kingdom on earth, with mortal humans present as many claim.

Revelation 20:1-6KJV
20 And I saw an angel come down from heaven, having the key of the bottomless pit and a great chain in his hand.
2 And he laid hold on the dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan, and bound him a thousand years,
3 And cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal upon him, that he should deceive the nations no more, till the thousand years should be fulfilled: and after that he must be loosed a little season.
4 And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.
5 But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection.
6 Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.

 

2 Peter 3:8 clearly shows the word "Thousand" was used figuratively for "The Lord's Spiritual Realm" of no earthly time.

 

2 Peter 3:8KJV

8 But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day.

Of course there is a 1000 year reign by Jesus on earth, there are 100's of prophecies that can't be fulfilled without the 1000 year reign of Christ and God can't lie. The wicked are judged in 1000 years and the Sea gives up the dead. There is no Sea in in the new heaven and earth.

 

Rev. 20:11 And I saw a great white throne, and him that sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away; and there was found no place for them. 12 And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works.

 

13 And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works. 14 And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death.

 

Rev. 21:1 And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea.

 

I have often wondered why people don't want there to be a 1000 year reign, though there has to be one else God's a liar. I really don't get it unless it makes someone's beliefs to be in error, but still, why not just change to what the bible says.

 

Its obvious why there is a 1000 year reign, its to juxtapose Satan's reign over mankind and the people who followed him with Jesus Christs reign, this will be the final nail in Satan's coffin, this is why he is cast into a pit for 1000 years, his argument would be I only tempted them, they were destined for evil anyway, to which God will say, SEE THIS 1000 YEAR REIGN OF Christ ? It proves you are a liar Satan. 

 

 

Edited by Revelation Ron
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/17/2018 at 11:42 PM, Truth7t7 said:

Jesus Christ warned the believers directly, as he won't be found anyplace on this physical earth.

 

"Believe It Not"

 

Matthew 24:23-27KJV

23 Then if any man shall say unto you, Lo, here is Christ, or there; believe it not.

24 For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.

25 Behold, I have told you before.

26 Wherefore if they shall say unto you, Behold, he is in the desert; go not forth: behold, he is in the secret chambers; believe it not.

27 For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

Jesus Christ warned the believers directly, as he won't be found anyplace on this physical earth.

 

"Believe It Not"

 

Matthew 24:23-27KJV

23 Then if any man shall say unto you, Lo, here is Christ, or there; believe it not.

24 For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.

25 Behold, I have told you before.

26 Wherefore if they shall say unto you, Behold, he is in the desert; go not forth: behold, he is in the secret chambers; believe it not.

27 For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

This would be plausible if your own verses didn't contradict your position.

 

Matthew 24:27 shows that there will be a time when Christ comes, it just will be very obvious that he is here.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Staff
41 minutes ago, Revelation Ron said:

 

I have often wondered why people don't want there to be a 1000 year reign, though there has to be one else God's a liar. I really don't get it unless it makes someone's beliefs to be in error, but still, why not just change to what the bible says.

This kind of posting is wearing thin. We know Jesus is not a wooly little lamb and we know the Scriptures are not lying in calling Him the Lamb of God .  Make your case with out remarks suggesting others, because they disagree wiht you,  are calling God a liar .. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, Revelation Ron said:

Of course there is a 1000 year reign by Jesus on earth, there are 100's of prophecies that can't be fulfilled without the 1000 year reign of Christ and God can't lie. The wicked are judged in 1000 years and the Sea gives up the dead. There is no Sea in in the new heaven and earth.

 

Rev. 20:11 And I saw a great white throne, and him that sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away; and there was found no place for them. 12 And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works.

 

13 And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works. 14 And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death.

 

Rev. 21:1 And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea.

 

I have often wondered why people don't want there to be a 1000 year reign, though there has to be one else God's a liar. I really don't get it unless it makes someone's beliefs to be in error, but still, why not just change to what the bible says.

 

Its obvious why there is a 1000 year reign, its to juxtapose Satan's reign over mankind and the people who followed him with Jesus Christs reign, this will be the final nail in Satan's coffin, this is why he is cast into a pit for 1000 years, his argument would be I only tempted them, they were destined for evil anyway, to which God will say, SEE THIS 1000 YEAR REIGN OF Christ ? It proves you are a liar Satan. 

 

 

"Sea" in Revelation 21:1 represents "Multitudes Of People" not oceans or water.

 

No place in Gods holy words is there a physical, tangible kingdom on this earth for 1000 years.

 

Jesus Christ will return "immediately after the tribulation" Matthew 24:29-31

 

in firey final judgment as the heavens and earth are dissolved 2 Peter 3:10-13

 

 

Eternity begins in the "twinkling of an eye" 1 Cor 15:52-54

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Truth7t7 said:

No place in Gods holy words is there a physical, tangible kingdom on this earth for 1000 years.

That depends on how you interpret it.

 

10 minutes ago, Truth7t7 said:

Eternity begins in the "twinkling of an eye" 1 Cor 15:52-54

Eternity begins? That kind of defies the meaning of "eternity"

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, davidtaylorjr said:

This would be plausible if your own verses didn't contradict your position.

 

Matthew 24:27 shows that there will be a time when Christ comes, it just will be very obvious that he is here.

Jesus Christ will return in firey final judgment, as the heavens and earth are dissolved by his fire.

 

Jesus won't be hanging out with humans on earth, playing funeral director to mortals dying around him.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Becky said:

This kind of posting is wearing thin. We know Jesus is not a wooly little lamb and we know the Scriptures are not lying in calling Him the Lamb of God .  Make your case with out remarks suggesting others, because they disagree wiht you,  are calling God a liar .. 

Show me where I ever called anyone a liar, so as to claim that I have is a baseless charge by you. I don't fuss with people so if that is your bag I will leave this site for good. I state a fact, God can not lie, so we should believe the plain and simple text wherever possible, as a preacher of over 30 years that is the first rule of teaching the scriptures. 

 

I could disagree with most every post you post but I don't bother because I sense you don't like me for whatever reason and so I just don't reply to you, but you trying to say I called someone a liar is a cheap shot and you shot just stop it. Jesus Christ died for our sins and gives us the spirit of love to one another, to claim someone is calling anyone else a liar because I stated God can't lie which is a basic tenant of Christianity is not only confusing is confounding. I have taught this for over 30 years and never heard anyone say that bringing forth the God can not lie argument is calling someone a liar, but you.

 

If you want me to leave just ask, I will, it's no big deal I share the Gospel on many, many sites, I have my win blog, youtube and Disqus sites. 

 

All that will happen is you will lose a guy that has spent many years studying about prophecy and who has been shown much by the grace of God via what these riddles mean. I don't mind a disagreement, but I get riled up when someone makes a bogus claim about me calling brothers or sisters liars, I would never do that and your interpretation of that is wrong and I think you know it's wrong. Remember, God knows our hearts.  

 

What I really sense is someone who lets a Mod position go to your head, and instead of allowing your Christian spirit t shine through you allow the power trip to overtake you. I don't play that nonsense, I will call you out and you can ban me like the mod I described, or maybe you can apologize to a servant of Jesus Christ who has spent his life helping others, for saying he called other people liars !! Alas, just ask me to leave if that is what you really want, that way you and 2 or 3 others can always be "RIGHT" on everything you say, eve when you are wrong. 

 

3 hours ago, Truth7t7 said:

"Sea" in Revelation 21:1 represents "Multitudes Of People" not oceans or water.

 

No place in Gods holy words is there a physical, tangible kingdom on this earth for 1000 years.

 

Jesus Christ will return "immediately after the tribulation" Matthew 24:29-31

 

in firey final judgment as the heavens and earth are dissolved 2 Peter 3:10-13

 

 

Eternity begins in the "twinkling of an eye" 1 Cor 15:52-54

 

There is a 1000 year reign. I am out of here, now I see why this place is dead, you have a Mod on a power trip. I allow no one to dictate what I preach. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...