Jump to content

The Protestant Community

Sincerely inquiring about the Protestant faith? Welcome to Christforums the Christian Protestant community forums. You'll first need to register in order to join our community. Create or respond to threads on your favorite topics and subjects. Registration takes less than a minute, it's simple, fast, and free! Enjoy the fellowship! God bless, Christforums' Staff
Register now

Christian Fellowship Community Forums

John Calvin puts forward a very simple reason why love is the greatest gift: “Because faith and hope are our own: love is diffused among others.” In other words, faith and hope benefit the possessor, but love always benefits another. In John 13:34–35 Jesus says, “A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you love one another.” Love always requires an “other” as an object; love cannot remain within itself, and that is part of what makes love the greatest gift.
William

“There is going to be an assassination if this doesn’t ratchet down” -Sen. Rand Paul

Recommended Posts

Staff
Senator Rand Paul denounces the left’s rhetoric.
 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/13/2018 at 1:17 AM, William said:
Senator Rand Paul denounces the left’s rhetoric.
 

 

I like Rand Paul.  He tells it like it is typically.  Crazy he thinks someone will get assassinated.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, Faber said:

I'm not sure if it is crazy that someone might get assassinated. Remember, Congressman Steve Scalise and what took place on June 14, 2017?

 

Furthermore, I just heard about this:

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/calls-for-civility-after-vandalism-violent-clashes-outside-gop-headquarters-in-new-york

Yeah, it is crazy it is coming to this.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Staff

Reading that article i had the idea the rightside was causing trouble until I got will into the article .. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Becky said:

Reading that article i had the idea the rightside was causing trouble until I got will into the article .. 

Yeah, it says in the beginning but then makes it look that way.

Edited by CDF47

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There has been evil growing in the ranks of the DNC since before I began looking for one honest Politician back in the seventies.  The harmless sounding Socialists began their, serious, movement for the takeover of the DNC.  Since then the DNC has run the card carrying Communist Berny Sanders against the Clinton's and their machine and without the Criminal Intervention from their machine, he would have run against Trump.  I love this land much as I did when I defended it but I cannot love Communism.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Staff
27 minutes ago, Bill Taylor said:

There has been evil growing in the ranks of the DNC since before I began looking for one honest Politician back in the seventies.  The harmless sounding Socialists began their, serious, movement for the takeover of the DNC.  Since then the DNC has run the card carrying Communist Berny Sanders against the Clinton's and their machine and without the Criminal Intervention from their machine, he would have run against Trump.  I love this land much as I did when I defended it but I cannot love Communism.

Ya, if that pesky little thing called the Constitution wasn't in the way, or the people that took an oath to defend the Constitution from both foreign and domestic threats. As far as I know, you're still held to that oath you took for military service.

 

There are so many fronts to wage battle on. Not all battles are won on the physical battleground, but some are spiritual, political, etc in nature.

 

God bless,

William

  • Like 1
  • Best Answer 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, William said:

Ya, if that pesky little thing called the Constitution wasn't in the way, or the people that took an oath to defend the Constitution from both foreign and domestic threats. As far as I know, you're still held to that oath you took for military service.

 

There are so many fronts to wage battle on. Not all battles are won on the physical battleground, but some are spiritual, political, etc in nature.

 

God bless,

William

 

Well said.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have seen so many Turn-Coat Liars since the Vietnam Mess, i.e. Brown Water Boat Captain, John Kerry, that it some times amazes me there are so many of us that remember we were not Debriefed nor Released of the Code of Conduct we swore to uphold.  In my mind's eye, I can still see the Traitor/Liar John Kerry slinging his Service Awards away and sitting there, in a rumpled/dirty Fatigue Shirt spitting out lies that defamed every live and dead member of the American/British/Australian/Korean/South Vietnamese Military and others that fought to see The Little People could have Liberty.

 

And still, still, there are Spades and many other Combat and Close Combat Support Troops that hold true the Scriptures and the Code of Conduct that is based on the Scriptures, many of them, Lost men and women.  You are blessed brother of mine and brother of another mother and earthly poppa.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Faber said:

Several pipe bombs were sent today. 

Bad things happening.

 

Sad that political differences result in violence.

Yeah, it's crazy.  It is terrorism (regardless of it's a group or one man) and it is sad.

Edited by CDF47
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...