The Protestant Community

Sincerely inquiring about the Protestant faith? Welcome to Christforums the Christian Protestant community. You'll first need to register in order to join our community. Create or respond to threads on your favorite topics and subjects. Registration takes less than a minute, it's simple, fast, and free! Enjoy the fellowship! God bless, Christforums' Staff
Register now

Christian Fellowship

John Calvin puts forward a very simple reason why love is the greatest gift: “Because faith and hope are our own: love is diffused among others.” In other words, faith and hope benefit the possessor, but love always benefits another. In John 13:34–35 Jesus says, “A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you love one another.” Love always requires an “other” as an object; love cannot remain within itself, and that is part of what makes love the greatest gift.
Truth7t7

Jesus Christ Return's In Fire "The End"!

There will be no future 1000 year kingdom on this earth where Jesus Christ will sit on a earthly throne, as humans are born and die around him, as is falsely taught in John N. Darby's & C.I. Scofields Dispensationalism, Once Upon A Time In A Far Distant Land Of Darby & Scofield's Fairy Tales 

When Jesus Christ Returns it will be fire time, as the heavens and earth are "Dissolved" by his firey judgement!

"ETERNITY BEGINS"!

"Destroyed Them "All"!

Luke 17:29-30King James Version (KJV)
29 But the same day that Lot went out of Sodom it rained fire and brimstone from heaven, and destroyed them all.
30 Even thus shall it be in the day when the Son of man is revealed.

Psalm 46:6KJV

The heathen raged, the kingdoms were moved: he uttered his voice, the earth melted.

Malachi 3:2KJV

2 But who may abide the day of his coming? and who shall stand when he appeareth? for he is like a refiner's fire, and like fullers' soap:

Isaiah 24:20KJV

20 The earth shall reel to and fro like a drunkard, and shall be removed like a cottage; and the transgression thereof shall be heavy upon it; and it shall fall, and not rise again.

2 Thessalonians 1:7-8King James Version (KJV)
7 And to you who are troubled rest with us, when the Lord Jesus shall be revealed from heaven with his mighty angels,
8 In flaming fire taking vengeance on them that know not God, and that obey not the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ:

1 Corinthians 3:13King James Version (KJV)
13 Every man's work shall be made manifest: for the day shall declare it, because it shall be revealed by fire; and the fire shall try every man's work of what sort it is.

2 Peter 3:10-13King James Version (KJV)
10 But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the whichthe heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.
11 Seeing then that all these things shall be dissolved,what manner of persons ought ye to be in all holy conversation and godliness,
12 Looking for and hasting unto the coming of the day of God, wherein the heavens being on fire shall be dissolved, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat?
13 Nevertheless we, according to his promise, look for new heavens and a new earth, wherein dwelleth righteousness.

"Then Cometh The End" "Death Is Swallowed Up In Victory", Not A 1000 Year Kingdom On This Earth, Where Humans Are Born, Live, And Die Physical Deaths, John N. Darby & C.I. Scofield, Dallas Theological, Biola, Fairy Tales!

1 Corinthians 15:22-24 & 52-54 King James Version (KJV)
22 For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ shall all be made alive.
23 But every man in his own order: Christ the firstfruits; afterward they that are Christ's at his coming.
24 Then cometh the end, when he shall have delivered up the kingdom to God, even the Father; when he shall have put down all rule and all authority and power.

52 In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.
53 For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality.
54 So when this corruptible shall have put on incorruption, and this mortal shall have put on immortality, then shall be brought to pass the saying that is written, Death is swallowed up in victory.

Don't Be Deceived, Jesus Christ Returns In Fire, "The End"!

"Eternity Begins"!

Jesus Christ Is The Lord!

Truth7t7

Edited by Truth7t7
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Truth7t7 said:

13 Every man's work shall be made manifest: for the day shall declare it, because it shall be revealed by fire; and the fire shall try every man's work of what sort it is.

This describes the testing of our works to determine what rewards we will receive.  It has nothing to do with what will happen to the earth when Christ returns.

• ouch 1

5 hours ago, theophilus said:

This describes the testing of our works to determine what rewards we will receive.  It has nothing to do with what will happen to the earth when Christ returns.

Are you suggesting Jesus Christ doesn't return in firey judgment?

I fully agree 1 Cor 3:13 is judgment of works and rewards.

This will take place on "The Last Day" John 6:40 when Jesus Christ returns in fire and glory.

You will closely note the verse is speaking of a specific "Day"

"For The Day" shall declare it

The very same "Day Of The Lord" seen in 2 Peter 3:10

13 Every man's work shall be made manifest: for the day shall declare it, because it shall be revealed by fire; and the fire shall try every man's work of what sort it is.

All men will be tried by the "Last Day Fire"

Believers will pass through the fire to the eternal kingdom.

The wicked will be caught in the firey lake for eternity, as God has kindled this fire, God is a consuming fire.

Hebrews 12:28-29 King James Version (KJV)

28 Wherefore we receiving a kingdom which cannot be moved, let us have grace, whereby we may serve God acceptably with reverence and godly fear:

29 For our God is a consuming fire.

Edited by Truth7t7

1 hour ago, Truth7t7 said:

Are you suggesting Jesus Christ doesn't return in firey judgment?

I fully agree 1 Cor 3:13 is judgment of works and rewards.

This will take place on "The Last Day" John 6:40 when Jesus Christ returns in fire and glory.

You will closely note the verse is speaking of a specific "Day"

"For The Day" shall declare it

The very same "Day Of The Lord" seen in 2 Peter 3:10

13 Every man's work shall be made manifest: for the day shall declare it, because it shall be revealed by fire; and the fire shall try every man's work of what sort it is.

All men will be tried by the "Last Day Fire"

Believers will pass through the fire to the eternal kingdom.

The wicked will be caught in the firey lake for eternity, as God has kindled this fire, God is a consuming fire.

Hebrews 12:28-29 King James Version (KJV)

28 Wherefore we receiving a kingdom which cannot be moved, let us have grace, whereby we may serve God acceptably with reverence and godly fear:

29 For our God is a consuming fire.

Oh yes, there will be plenty of fire and death when Christ returns. So many deaths that He calls the earth desolate. But then He goes on to say not completely empty. Just a remnant left alive.

Isa. 24:3-6 "The land shall be utterly emptied, and utterly spoiled: for the LORD hath spoken this word. The earth mourneth and fadeth away, the world languisheth and fadeth away, the haughty people of the earth do languish. The earth also is defiled under the inhabitants thereof; because they have transgressed the laws, changed the ordinance, broken the everlasting covenant. Therefore hath the curse devoured the earth, and they that dwell therein are desolate: therefore the inhabitants of the earth are burned, and few men left." 

In Jeremiah where the Lord is destroying at the day of the Lord; He comes up with this.

Jer. 4:27 "For thus hath the LORD said, The whole land shall be desolate; yet will I not make a full end."

Isaiah was talking of the judgment of Babylon in the day of the Lord (Isa, 13:9) when He gives this.

Isa. 13:12 "I will make a man more precious than fine gold; even a man than the golden wedge of Ophir."

So, we see a remnant left over to start the millennial reign.    :RpS_thumbup:

2 hours ago, deade said:

Oh yes, there will be plenty of fire and death when Christ returns. So many deaths that He calls the earth desolate. But then He goes on to say not completely empty. Just a remnant left alive.

Isa. 24:3-6 "The land shall be utterly emptied, and utterly spoiled: for the LORD hath spoken this word. The earth mourneth and fadeth away, the world languisheth and fadeth away, the haughty people of the earth do languish. The earth also is defiled under the inhabitants thereof; because they have transgressed the laws, changed the ordinance, broken the everlasting covenant. Therefore hath the curse devoured the earth, and they that dwell therein are desolate: therefore the inhabitants of the earth are burned, and few men left." 

In Jeremiah where the Lord is destroying at the day of the Lord; He comes up with this.

Jer. 4:27 "For thus hath the LORD said, The whole land shall be desolate; yet will I not make a full end."

Isaiah was talking of the judgment of Babylon in the day of the Lord (Isa, 13:9) when He gives this.

Isa. 13:12 "I will make a man more precious than fine gold; even a man than the golden wedge of Ophir."

How do you account for a thousand years after the  last day ?

4 hours ago, deade said:

You quote Isaiah 24:3-6 as you look at the interlude, and you disregard Isaiah 24:20 "The earth has fallen and will not rise again", 2 Peter 3:10-13 has taken place, why would you disregard verse 20, because you have a pre-determined bias in maintaining this earth for your unseen 1000 year millennial kingdom.

20 The earth shall reel to and fro like a drunkard, and shall be removed like a cottage; and the transgression thereof shall be heavy upon it; and it shall fall, and not rise again.

Verse 23 below shows the "Eternal Kingdom" has been established, the New Heaven and Earth, The Glorius eternal God isn't gonna reign with mortal humans on earth, no human body can stand before God and live.

Isaiah 24:23KJV

23 Then the moon shall be confounded, and the sun ashamed, when the Lord of hosts shall reign in mount Zion, and in Jerusalem, and before his ancients gloriously.

10 But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the whichthe heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.
11 Seeing then that all these things shall be dissolved,what manner of persons ought ye to be in all holy conversation and godliness,
12 Looking for and hasting unto the coming of the day of God, wherein the heavens being on fire shall be dissolved, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat?
13 Nevertheless we, according to his promise, look for new heavens and a new earth, wherein dwelleth righteousness.

Jeremiah 4:27 is a statement that God "Will Make A Full End" in a question.

You use Isaiah 13:12 and a man being made more precious than gold, trying.to establish human bodies are left, "Wrong"

Jesus returns as the "Refining Fire" as all mens works will be tried by this last day fire, no human survives, God will bring the believer through the last day fire, on the otherside is the eternal kingdom 1 Corinthians 3:13, Malachi 3:2, 2 Peter 3:10-13, Zechariah 13:9

2 But who may abide the day of his coming? and who shall stand when he appeareth? for he is like a refiner's fire, and like fullers' soap:

Zechariah 13:9KJV

9 And I will bring the third part through the fire, and will refine them as silver is refined, and will try them as gold is tried: they shall call on my name, and I will hear them: I will say, It is my people: and they shall say, The Lord is my God.

Edited by Truth7t7

3 hours ago, Hitch said:

Believe what you will, I put forth my scripture and you are just twisting them to say what you want. The last day can refer to two things: Christ talked about raising His own on the last day, which is the premillennial resurrection. Then then is the Last Great Day pictured at the end of the Feast of Tabernacles. That is after the millennium and pictures the Great White Throne Judgment.

green-yes-text-smiley-emoticon.gif.d7eeebcaef01fa8b23d15c1a6fc451aa.gif

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, deade said:

Believe what you will, I put forth my scripture and you are just twisting them to say what you want. The last day can refer to two things: Christ talked about raising His own on the last day, which is the premillennial resurrection. Then then is the Last Great Day pictured at the end of the Feast of Tabernacles. That is after the millennium and pictures the Great White Throne Judgment.

3 hours ago, Hitch said:

I am sorry hitch, I thought I was addressing the OP when I talked of scripture twisting. I just noticed this was your question not his.

28 minutes ago, deade said:

So  how do you account for a thousand years after the last day?   But you've increased the depth of your hole so  I need to ask you ,in light of your quote above, 'Christ talked about raising His own on the last day, which is the premillennial resurrection" , when are righteous who die during the thousand years raised ?  Do you really think Jesus didnt know what he was saying ? 

Edited by Hitch

The last day can refer to two things: Christ talked about raising His own on the last day, which is the premillennial resurrection. 

Hmmmm,Funny  about  half the times  'last day' is used in Scripture are in one chapter:

39 And this is the Father's will which hath sent me, that of all which he hath given me I should lose nothing, but should raise it up again at the last day.

40 And this is the will of him that sent me, that every one which seeth the Son, and believeth on him, may have everlasting life: and I will raise him up at the last day.

41 The Jews then murmured at him, because he said, I am the bread which came down from heaven.

42 And they said, Is not this Jesus, the son of Joseph, whose father and mother we know? how is it then that he saith, I came down from heaven?

43 Jesus therefore answered and said unto them, Murmur not among yourselves.

44 No man can come to me, except the Father which hath sent me draw him: and I will raise him up at the last day.

45 It is written in the prophets, And they shall be all taught of God. Every man therefore that hath heard, and hath learned of the Father, cometh unto me.

46 Not that any man hath seen the Father, save he which is of God, he hath seen the Father.

47 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me hath everlasting life.

48 I am that bread of life.

49 Your fathers did eat manna in the wilderness, and are dead.

50 This is the bread which cometh down from heaven, that a man may eat thereof, and not die.

51 I am the living bread which came down from heaven: if any man eat of this bread, he shall live for ever: and the bread that I will give is my flesh, which I will give for the life of the world.

52 The Jews therefore strove among themselves, saying, How can this man give us his flesh to eat?

53 Then Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Except ye eat the flesh of the Son of man, and drink his blood, ye have no life in you.

54 Whoso eateth my flesh, and drinketh my blood, hath eternal life; and I will raise him up at the last day.

Where does  Jesus  say this refers to  premillennial event ? Where does  Jesus  say anything that supports  more than one general bodily resurrection ?   Come on  , surely you can quote   JESUS CHRIST  in support of your  claim,,right? 

Edited by Hitch

43 minutes ago, deade said:

Jesus talked about raising all both righteous and wicked on the "Last Day"

There is one future resurrection of all at the return of Jesus Christ.

Millennialist create multiple resurrections, trying to force their teaching to work in error.

All the verses presented below represent the "Last Day" resurrection at the return of Jesus Christ in fire, "Immediately After The Tribulation" Matthew 24:29-31

You will closely note Daniel 12:1-2 is at the time of great trouble "The Great Tribulation" in perfect agreement with Matthew 24:29-31

Daniel 12:1-2KJV

12 And at that time shall Michael stand up, the great prince which standeth for the children of thy people: and there shall be a time of trouble, such as never was since there was a nation even to that same time: and at that time thy people shall be delivered, every one that shall be found written in the book.

2 And many of them that sleep in the dust of the earth shall awake, some to everlasting life, and some to shame and everlasting contempt.

John 5 :28-29KJV

28 Marvel not at this: for the hour is coming, in the which all that are in the graves shall hear his voice,

29 And shall come forth; they that have done good, unto the resurrection of life; and they that have done evil, unto the resurrection of damnation.

John 6:39-40KJV

39 And this is the Father's will which hath sent me, that of all which he hath given me I should lose nothing, but should raise it up again at the last day.

40 And this is the will of him that sent me, that every one which seeth the Son, and believeth on him, may have everlasting life: and I will raise him up at the last day.

1 Corinthians 15:51-52KJV

51 Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed,

52 In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.

1 Thessalonians 4:16-17KJV

16 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:

17 Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.

Edited by Truth7t7

24 minutes ago, Hitch said:

So  how do you account for a thousand years after the last day?   But you've increased the depth of your hole so  I need to ask you ,in light of your quote above, 'Christ talked about raising His own on the last day, which is the premillennial resurrection" , when are righteous who die during the thousand years raised ?  Do you really think Jesus didnt know what he was saying ? 

There is one future resurrection of all at the return of Jesus Christ.

The Eternal God Jesus Christ isn't gonna sit on a earthly throne in Jerusalem, playing funeral director as humans are dying around him in a Millennial kingdom on this earth.

• Like 1
  • Toast 1

15 hours ago, Truth7t7 said:

There will be no future 1000 year kingdom on this earth where Jesus Christ will sit on a earthly throne, as humans are born and die around him, as is falsely taught in John N. Darby's & C.I. Scofields Dispensationalism, Once Upon A Time In A Far Distant Land Of Darby & Scofield's Fairy Tales 

When Jesus Christ Returns it will be fire time, as the heavens and earth are "Dissolved" by his firey judgement!

"ETERNITY BEGINS"!

"Destroyed Them "All"!

Luke 17:29-30King James Version (KJV)
29 But the same day that Lot went out of Sodom it rained fire and brimstone from heaven, and destroyed them all.
30 Even thus shall it be in the day when the Son of man is revealed.

Psalm 46:6KJV

The heathen raged, the kingdoms were moved: he uttered his voice, the earth melted.

2 Thessalonians 1:7-8King James Version (KJV)
7 And to you who are troubled rest with us, when the Lord Jesus shall be revealed from heaven with his mighty angels,
8 In flaming fire taking vengeance on them that know not God, and that obey not the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ:

13 Nevertheless we, according to his promise, look for new heavens and a new earth, wherein dwelleth righteousness.

"Then Cometh The End" "Death Is Swallowed Up In Victory", Not A 1000 Year Kingdom On This Earth, Where Humans Are Born, Live, And Die Physical Deaths, John N. Darby & C.I. Scofield, Dallas Theological, Biola, Fairy Tales!

1 Corinthians 15:22-24 & 52-54 King James Version (KJV)
22 For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ shall all be made alive.
23 But every man in his own order: Christ the firstfruits; afterward they that are Christ's at his coming.
24 Then cometh the end, when he shall have delivered up the kingdom to God, even the Father; when he shall have put down all rule and all authority and power.

52 In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.
53 For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality.
54 So when this corruptible shall have put on incorruption, and this mortal shall have put on immortality, then shall be brought to pass the saying that is written, Death is swallowed up in victory.

Don't Be Deceived, Jesus Christ Returns In Fire, "The End"!

"Eternity Begins"!

Jesus Christ Is The Lord!

Truth7t7

I agree.  I believe the entire universe will be destroyed upon the return of the Lord.

1 hour ago, Hitch said:

Everything you want is summed up in one verse:

Rev. 20:5 "But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection."

But if you need confirmation:

Rev. 20:13, 14 "And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works. And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death."

in-deep-thought-smiley-emoticon.gif.d7a508a1012f2792e6117a0f5325b21b.gif

1 hour ago, deade said:

Rev. 20:5 "But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection."

Rev. 20:13, 14 "And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works. And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death."

Perhaps you misunderstood.  Jesus  says :And this is the will of him that sent me, that every one which seeth the Son, and believeth on him, may have everlasting life: and I will raise him up at the last day  . You say  this is at least 1,000 years before the the last day.   

When  Jesus speaks of the resurrection  he makes  no mention  of the timing of that event  other than the  'last day' . And  he makes a point of repeating this several times.   How do you account for 1,000 years after  the  last day ? 

Rev. 20:13, 14 "And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works. And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death."    How does this confirm that  Jesus is wrong about the resurrection coming at the last day ? 

Edited by Hitch

18 hours ago, Truth7t7 said:

Not completely true.

Yes, Lord/God Jesus Christ will return to earth in fiery judgment to destroy all the unbelievers left on earth(as per REVELATION.6 & 7), but just prior to that, He will first rapture/resurrect/deliver His believers onto the clouds. Henceforth, He will create a new earth and live with His people for a Millennium as a reward for their faithfulness. Only thereafter will come Judgment Day when unbelievers will be resurrected unto the lake of fire and brimstone while believers will continue on to inherit the kingdom of heaven as promised by God in His Word.(MATTHEW.4:17 & JOHN.3:16) ...

1THESSALONIANS.4:16-17 = 16 For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of an archangel, and with the trumpet of God. And the dead in Christ will rise first. 17 Then we who are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And thus we shall always be with the Lord.

REVELATION.21:1 = Now I saw a new heaven and a new earth, for the first heaven and the first earth had passed away. Also there was no more sea.

REVELATION.20:4 = Then I saw the souls of those who had been beheaded for their witness to Jesus and for the word of God, who had not worshiped the beast or his image, and had not received his mark on their foreheads or on their hands. And they lived and reigned with Christ for a thousand years.

ISAIAH.11:6 & 2:4 & 65:25 and MICAH.4:1-5 described the Millennial kingdom on a new earth, eg ...

ISA.11:

6 “The wolf also shall dwell with the lamb,
The leopard shall lie down with the young goat,
The calf and the young lion and the fatling together;
And a little child shall lead them.
7 The cow and the bear shall graze;
Their young ones shall lie down together;
And the lion shall eat straw like the ox.
8 The nursing child shall play by the cobra’s hole,
And the weaned child shall put his hand in the viper’s den.
9 They shall not hurt nor destroy in all My holy mountain,
For the earth shall be full of the knowledge of the Lord
As the waters cover the sea.

• Love 1

10 hours ago, discipler77 said:

Not completely true.

Yes, Lord/God Jesus Christ will return to earth in fiery judgment to destroy all the unbelievers left on earth(as per REVELATION.6 & 7), but just prior to that, He will first rapture/resurrect/deliver His believers onto the clouds. Henceforth, He will create a new earth and live with His people for a Millennium as a reward for their faithfulness. Only thereafter will come Judgment Day when unbelievers will be resurrected unto the lake of fire and brimstone while believers will continue on to inherit the kingdom of heaven as promised by God in His Word.(MATTHEW.4:17 & JOHN.3:16) ...

1THESSALONIANS.4:16-17 = 16 For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of an archangel, and with the trumpet of God. And the dead in Christ will rise first. 17 Then we who are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And thus we shall always be with the Lord.

REVELATION.21:1 = Now I saw a new heaven and a new earth, for the first heaven and the first earth had passed away. Also there was no more sea.

REVELATION.20:4 = Then I saw the souls of those who had been beheaded for their witness to Jesus and for the word of God, who had not worshiped the beast or his image, and had not received his mark on their foreheads or on their hands. And they lived and reigned with Christ for a thousand years.

ISAIAH.11:6 & 2:4 & 65:25 and MICAH.4:1-5 described the Millennial kingdom on a new earth, eg ...

ISA.11:

6 “The wolf also shall dwell with the lamb,
The leopard shall lie down with the young goat,
The calf and the young lion and the fatling together;
And a little child shall lead them.
7 The cow and the bear shall graze;
Their young ones shall lie down together;
And the lion shall eat straw like the ox.
8 The nursing child shall play by the cobra’s hole,
And the weaned child shall put his hand in the viper’s den.
9 They shall not hurt nor destroy in all My holy mountain,
For the earth shall be full of the knowledge of the Lord
As the waters cover the sea.

There are reasons none of this is found in any of the  creeds.

On 10/12/2018 at 8:55 PM, Truth7t7 said:

No. In the coming Millennial kingdom of Christ on a new earth, believers would have been resurrected or raptured with new incorruptible/immortal bodies, like angels, ie there will not be any "as humans are born and die around Him" or believers marrying and multiplying(= making babies). ...

MATTHEW.22:30 = 30 For in the resurrection they neither marry nor are given in marriage, but are like angels of God in heaven.

1CORINTHIANS.15:42-49 = 42 So also is the resurrection of the dead. The body is sown in corruption, it is raised in incorruption. 43 It is sown in dishonor, it is raised in glory. It is sown in weakness, it is raised in power. 44 It is sown a natural body, it is raised a spiritual body. There is a natural body, and there is a spiritual body. 45 And so it is written, “The first man Adam became a living being.” The last Adam became a life-giving spirit.

46 However, the spiritual is not first, but the natural, and afterward the spiritual. 47 The first man was of the earth, made of dust; the second Man is the Lord from heaven. 48 As was the man of dust, so also are those who are made of dust; and as is the heavenly Man, so also are those who are heavenly. 49 And as we have borne the image of the man of dust, we shall also bear the image of the heavenly Man.

• Love 1

11 minutes ago, discipler77 said:

No. In the coming Millennial kingdom of Christ on a new earth, believers would have been resurrected or raptured with new incorruptible/immortal bodies, like angels, ie there will not be any "as humans are born and die around Him" or believers marrying and multiplying(= making babies). ...

MATTHEW.22:30 = 30 For in the resurrection they neither marry nor are given in marriage, but are like angels of God in heaven.

1CORINTHIANS.15:42-49 = 42 So also is the resurrection of the dead. The body is sown in corruption, it is raised in incorruption. 43 It is sown in dishonor, it is raised in glory. It is sown in weakness, it is raised in power. 44 It is sown a natural body, it is raised a spiritual body. There is a natural body, and there is a spiritual body. 45 And so it is written, “The first man Adam became a living being.” The last Adam became a life-giving spirit.

46 However, the spiritual is not first, but the natural, and afterward the spiritual. 47 The first man was of the earth, made of dust; the second Man is the Lord from heaven. 48 As was the man of dust, so also are those who are made of dust; and as is the heavenly Man, so also are those who are heavenly. 49 And as we have borne the image of the man of dust, we shall also bear the image of the heavenly Man.

Interesting  problem. You cited  Isaiah  who speaks of  birth and death , you cant have it both ways.

44 minutes ago, Hitch said:

Interesting  problem. You cited  Isaiah  who speaks of  birth and death , you cant have it both ways.

1COR.3: = 1 And I, brethren, could not speak to you as to spiritual people but as to carnal, as to babes in Christ. 2 I fed you with milk and not with solid food; for until now you were not able to receive it, and even now you are still not able; 3 for you are still carnal.

• Love 1

21 hours ago, deade said:

No place in Revelation 20:1-6 does it show a kingdom on this earth with "Mortal Humans Present" as many believe and teach.

The scripture presented represents the Lord's spiritual realm of eternity, no time.

Angel, heaven, devil, satan, the souls, the dead, God, Christ, 100% the Lord's spiritual realm of no literal time.

There is no kingdom on earth, with mortal humans present as many claim.

Revelation 20:1-6KJV
20 And I saw an angel come down from heaven, having the key of the bottomless pit and a great chain in his hand.
2 And he laid hold on the dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan, and bound him a thousand years,
3 And cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal upon him, that he should deceive the nations no more, till the thousand years should be fulfilled: and after that he must be loosed a little season.
4 And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.
5 But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection.
6 Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.

2 Peter 3:8 clearly shows the word "Thousand" was used figuratively for "The Lord's Spiritual Realm" of no earthly time.

2 Peter 3:8KJV

8 But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day.

Edited by Truth7t7

22 minutes ago, Truth7t7 said:

Peter 3:8 clearly shows the word "Thousand" was used figuratively for "The Lord's Spiritual Realm" of no earthly time.

Spoken like a true Amillennialist. 

Rev. 5:10  "And hast made us unto our God kings and priests: and we shall reign on the earth."

Rev 20:6  "Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years."

Rev. 20:11-14 "And I saw a great white throne, and him that sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away; and there was found no place for them. And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works. And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works.  And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death"

Looks like another resurrection to me..

5206.gif.e3b88b2804b0d2ad76a65f53112230aa.gif

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, deade said:

Spoken like a true Amillennialist. 

Rev. 5:10  "And hast made us unto our God kings and priests: and we shall reign on the earth."

Rev 20:6  "Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years."

5206.gif.e3b88b2804b0d2ad76a65f53112230aa.gif

Deade I followed dispensationalism in millennialism for 20 years, I never checked scripture to validate the teaching, there is no literal 1000 year earthly mortal kingdom found in Revelation 20:1-6

You reference priest and kings reigning on earth as if you have a sure deadlock on the teaching?

The believer is currently made priest and king on this "Earth" through Jesus Christ Rev 1:5-6, and the believers works will follow them into the eternal "New Earth" Rev 20:1

You reference Rev 20:6 as if this teaches of a future mortal kingdom on this earth for 1000 literal years?

Once again 2 Peter 3:8 clearly shows there is no earthly time in the Lord's spiritual realm, Rev 20:1-6 is 100% spiritual, no earthly kingdom is seen, I have started another thread to show this fact of scripture.

Edited by Truth7t7

11 hours ago, discipler77 said:

I believe Jesus Christ returns in fire, the final judgment takes place, the heavens and earth are destroyed and replaced, eternity begins.

"All in the twinkling of an eye"

• Like 1