The Protestant Community

Sincerely inquiring about the Protestant faith? Welcome to Christforums the Christian Protestant community. You'll first need to register in order to join our community. Create or respond to threads on your favorite topics and subjects. Registration takes less than a minute, it's simple, fast, and free! Enjoy the fellowship! God bless, Christforums' Staff
Register now

Christian Fellowship

John Calvin puts forward a very simple reason why love is the greatest gift: “Because faith and hope are our own: love is diffused among others.” In other words, faith and hope benefit the possessor, but love always benefits another. In John 13:34–35 Jesus says, “A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you love one another.” Love always requires an “other” as an object; love cannot remain within itself, and that is part of what makes love the greatest gift.
Innerfire89

Prayer for church growth.

Please say a prayer that my church might see some new comers soon. We have about 10 members altogether, a few months ago we lost a member to an unexpected heart attack and another has severe dementia. 

Thank you. 

Stay strong in Christ and be blessed.

• Praying 1
  • Love 1

On ‎10‎/‎11‎/‎2018 at 1:43 AM, Innerfire89 said:

Please say a prayer that my church might see some new comers soon. We have about 10 members altogether, a few months ago we lost a member to an unexpected heart attack and another has severe dementia. 

Thank you. 

Stay strong in Christ and be blessed.

Yes, I will remember you and your church in my prayers tonight .     M

• Like 1

Hello, Pastor! What joy it is to know you said yes to the Lord in proclaiming His love to others! Be assured of my prayers for you, asking the Lord to take you deeper into His ministry. May God grant the desires of your heart, according to His will. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

12 hours ago, bhopefu11 said:

Hello, Pastor! What joy it is to know you said yes to the Lord in proclaiming His love to others! Be assured of my prayers for you, asking the Lord to take you deeper into His ministry. May God grant the desires of your heart, according to His will. 

Thank you, but I'm not a pastor or anything.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.