The Protestant Community

Sincerely inquiring about the Protestant faith? Welcome to Christforums the Christian Protestant community. You'll first need to register in order to join our community. Create or respond to threads on your favorite topics and subjects. Registration takes less than a minute, it's simple, fast, and free! Enjoy the fellowship! God bless, Christforums' Staff
Register now

Christian Fellowship

John Calvin puts forward a very simple reason why love is the greatest gift: “Because faith and hope are our own: love is diffused among others.” In other words, faith and hope benefit the possessor, but love always benefits another. In John 13:34–35 Jesus says, “A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you love one another.” Love always requires an “other” as an object; love cannot remain within itself, and that is part of what makes love the greatest gift.
Sign in to follow this  
William

The Fathers' Rights Movement

Staff

Staff

In today's world it is totally up to the women to have a child. The employers did not have part in the pregnancy, nor do the fellow workers, who must pick up the slack while she is gone or training some one new.  We hear choice Choice CHOICE.... then keep it her choice, with choices comes responsibility. 

I am angered every time i hear that TV AD for some on line school.. Stand up if you are a mother Stand up if you are military Not a mention of stand up if you are a dad. 

The only paper i ever wrote in college was in child development centered around the kids, NOT putting them in day care if at all possible . Children have a right to a set of parents .. Women wearing 'single mother hood ' as some kind of a badge is out of line that child has a right/need to a father. 

Each set of parents should/could  figure out which parent would be the care giver. Finances, physical ability, among many other things could come inot play.  What is more important then the next generation? What is more important the the gift of God? 

I am kinda all over the place here as this is very emotional for me.. 

• Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this