The Christian Protestant Community Forums

Sincerely inquiring about the Protestant faith? Welcome to Christforums the Christian Protestant community forums. You'll first need to register in order to join our community. Create or respond to threads on your favorite topics and subjects. Registration takes less than a minute, it's simple, fast, and free! Enjoy the fellowship! God bless, Christforums' Staff
Register now

Community Fellowship

John Calvin puts forward a very simple reason why love is the greatest gift: “Because faith and hope are our own: love is diffused among others.” In other words, faith and hope benefit the possessor, but love always benefits another. In John 13:34–35 Jesus says, “A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you love one another.” Love always requires an “other” as an object; love cannot remain within itself, and that is part of what makes love the greatest gift.
Anto9us

Ford passed out on picnic table

I don't know if they would dare.

Already stories are that the photograph is not of Ford.

CITIZENWELLS.COM

Christine Blasey Ford bombshell photo?, Panties topless surrounded by booze, Told best friend she had 64 sexual partners between 11th grade & college? “Receptionist: How do you write...

Staff

image.png.d9d64d959c800f83e1f6ca40640449bc.png

• Like 2

Kavanaugh accuser arrives for testimony

the below pic is the one with the text "Kavanaugh accuser arrives for testimony"

The alleged pic of Ford on the picnic table - it is disputed that it is actually Ford - allegedly the "passed out pic" was originally on some Spanish site way earlier.

Someone said it is a "more modern pic" than would have been true for the 80's time frame -- something about THONG bikini bottoms or underwear not coming out til the 90's.

An alleged pic of Ford with Soros is also fake.

379722-ford2.jpg

Staff

Kavanaugh:

I'll drink to that!

Beer.jpg.3dd87a4f9ee17312676131e6534a37ab.jpg

Staff
2 hours ago, Anto9us said:

I'll bet Kavanaugh wishes Martin Luther was in the Senate - to vote for him!

Should start calling Kavanaugh Joseph from the Genesis account. Wasn't he also falsely accused of sexual misconduct? If Kavanaugh is found guilty by an investigation maybe he'll be pardoned from his sentence in order to interpret the dreams of our forefathers?

• Love 1

That is a fake story and a higher quality picture shows that it's clearly not Ford. The picture has been on humor websites and in chain emails for years.

Just another fake story being peddled by the GOP to try to tarnish Ford's name and deceive the Republican base about this judge's past.

Staff
18 minutes ago, nydoc said:

That is a fake story and a higher quality picture shows that it's clearly not Ford. The picture has been on humor websites and in chain emails for years.

https://www.grillsportverein.de/forum/threads/du-schlampe.86782/

Just another fake story being peddled by the GOP to try to tarnish Ford's name and deceive the Republican base about this judge's past.

Or it was a humorous meme used to convey what the author had in mind. The "fake news" police destroy humor found in satire and parody.

Unfortunately, people sometimes take things out of context, never consider the author's message, and they use it in such way to fit their political agenda.

And that's why I want a Conservative judge.

God bless,

William

• Like 1

Staff

Do you have any evidence the GOP put that fake story out? I doubt they did, my guess it was put out there by some knuckle-head thinking they were being cute. When they were really out of line,.

2 hours ago, William said:

Or it was a humorous meme used to convey what the author had in mind. The "fake news" police destroy humor found in satire and parody.

Unfortunately, people sometimes take things out of context, never consider the author's message, and they use it in such way to fit their political agenda.

And that's why I want a Conservative judge.

God bless,

William

You ask what the author of the image had in mind. Take a look at the link in the original post on this thread. Here is the text from ACP45 when the image was posted:

"How would you rate her credibility?"

The intent was never humor but was instead damage Ford's credibility by trying to deceive the Republican base. From the responses on that thread you can see there was some measure of success with this deception.

Staff

Who  is trying to deceive the Republican base? Besides the left? 

Staff
7 hours ago, nydoc said:

You ask what the author of the image had in mind. Take a look at the link in the original post on this thread. Here is the text from ACP45 when the image was posted:

"How would you rate her credibility?"

The intent was never humor but was instead damage Ford's credibility by trying to deceive the Republican base. From the responses on that thread you can see there was some measure of success with this deception.

What credibility?

1. Dr. Ford has not offered a consistent account of when the alleged assault happened.
  2. Dr. Ford struggled to identify Judge Kavanaugh as the assailant by name.
  3. When speaking with her husband, Dr. Ford changed her description of the incident to become less specific.
  4. Dr. Ford has no memory of key details of the night in question—details that could help corroborate her account.
  5. She does not remember in what house the alleged assault took place or where that house was located with any specificity.
  6. Perhaps most importantly, she does not remember how she got from the party back to her house.

WWW.THEGATEWAYPUNDIT.COM

After a careful review of all of the evidence put fourth by Dr. Christine Blasey Ford in her accusations of...

• Like 2

WWW.FOXNEWS.COM

In a letter released Tuesday, an ex-boyfriend of Christine Blasey Ford, the California professor accusing Brett Kavanaugh of sexual assault, seemingly contradicted her testimony under oath last...

Some ex-bf of Boozey Blasey tears up her testimony...

Staff
WWW.WESTERNJOURNAL.COM

Feinstein had no problem publicly airing details when she thought those details would hurt Kavanaugh. Now, not so much.

• Like 1

On ‎9‎/‎27‎/‎2018 at 12:41 PM, Anto9us said:

wearing only a bikini-bottom

beer bottles all around her on the table

WWW.ONEPOLITICALPLAZA.COM

She managed to pull off one of the greatest schemes that the fake news obviously never considered due to the controversy of it . OANN reported that when she was called upon to take a lie detector test when she was still fairly young , a friend who worked for the FBI coached her on ways to beat the device by avoiding controversial questions.

Several secret messages were exchanged between the two for a while because of the sensitivity of the investigation she was under at the time. One "tactic" was to hold her breath and strain her neck when a question was being asked that required a condemning ' yes ' or ' no ' answer. Here is how she beat the detector ......The detector operator asked " Did you ever participate in any so called ' wild beer parties where you offered yourself for sex to anyone wishing to have it with you ? " The truthful answer would have been ' yes ' but to avoid the true answer and lie , upon answering the question she would have said ' no ' followed by her relaxing her neck muscles  and releasing her breath that she held in during the question . Hence the machine was fooled as well as the operator who asked the questions . I'm surprised that FOX never picked up on this story . Or what would have been good for the conservatives  is if the ( Republican )  representative  asking her questions during the hearings knew of this tactic and confronted her with them. I can't use any profanity due to the religious nature of the forum , but this is one that angers me to the point to where I want to scream them out in disgust !

Btw,,,I just learned the Judge Kavanaugh had enough votes to get him into the SCOTUS . Great news.... hope the liberals are biting their tongues over their grave disappointment .  M

1 minute ago, Anto9us said:

Kavanaugh WON -- he's IN...

Libbies can go pass out on a picnic table!

Great,,,now I am hoping that ALL CONSERVATIVE REPUBLICAN VOTERS call ,write ,email or visit the liberal leftist and hammer them with insults !

• Toast 1

Staff

Staff

Picture taken at Kavanaugh’s swearing in. Justices Thomas and Ginsburg.