The Christian Protestant Community Forums

Sincerely inquiring about the Protestant faith? Welcome to Christforums the Christian Protestant community forums. You'll first need to register in order to join our community. Create or respond to threads on your favorite topics and subjects. Registration takes less than a minute, it's simple, fast, and free! Enjoy the fellowship! God bless, Christforums' Staff
Register now

Community Fellowship

John Calvin puts forward a very simple reason why love is the greatest gift: “Because faith and hope are our own: love is diffused among others.” In other words, faith and hope benefit the possessor, but love always benefits another. In John 13:34–35 Jesus says, “A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you love one another.” Love always requires an “other” as an object; love cannot remain within itself, and that is part of what makes love the greatest gift.
Support

Second Accuser against Brett Kavanaugh Surfaces, Calls for FBI Investigation

Isn't it strange that 30+ years ago Brett Kavanaugh only sexually assaulted women who would grow up to be Liberal Democratic Women's Rights Activists?

... and to think that he did this DRUNK out of his mind, in front of rooms full of people and hid it from everyone except the victim.

Brett Kavanaugh must be beyond genius!

(Unless Liberal Activists employed in defending Women's Rights might have some reason to lie.)

• Like 1

Staff

No man is safe from accusations .

Guilty by accusation,

1 hour ago, Becky said:

Guilty by accusation,

I wonder how much the "civil damages" lawsuit is worth for costing someone a Supreme Court position due to slander and libel?

At least both accusers are Doctors and Lawyers so they can afford the damages.

Staff

What is really getting to me is the assumption of guilt. 

In all criminal prosecutions, the accused shall enjoy the right to a speedy and public trial, by an impartial jury of the State and district wherein the crime shall have been committed, which district shall have been previously ascertained by law, and to be informed of the nature and cause of the accusation; to be confronted with the witnesses against him; to have compulsory process for obtaining witnesses in his favor, and to have the Assistance of Counsel for his defence.

Conservative men today have less rights then the junky 

Staff

If I am right, there must be enough credible evidence to support a charge which may result in a conviction before it even goes to court. Everyone has the right to face their accuser in a speedy manner. That hasn't happened. Up until now I see that any evidence (testimony) hasn't been credible. They are merely expecting Kavanaugh to respond to slander, gossip, etc in an obvious attempt to smear his reputation. They're trying to distort the perception of The People and create the false narrative of The Press surrounding Kavanaugh's nomination to the Supreme Court. They did the same thing to Clarence Thomas.

On ‎9‎/‎24‎/‎2018 at 11:17 AM, atpollard said:

Isn't it strange that 30+ years ago Brett Kavanaugh only sexually assaulted women who would grow up to be Liberal Democratic Women's Rights Activists?

... and to think that he did this DRUNK out of his mind, in front of rooms full of people and hid it from everyone except the victim.

Brett Kavanaugh must be beyond genius!

(Unless Liberal Activists employed in defending Women's Rights might have some reason to lie.)

Then you have to ask yourself ..." Where are the spineless Republicans ? "  Do they have any regard for their constituents ? Do they know that the majority of Republicans WANT Brett Kavanaugh voted into the SCOTUS ?

Staff

Way too many American men have  allowed them selfs to be emasculated 

On ‎9‎/‎24‎/‎2018 at 11:26 AM, Becky said:

Guilty by accusation,

That and " Guilt by association " is what the liberals have going FOR them ! This is getting out of hand by letting the democrats avoid having to answer to any laws that the founders put on the books . Or put it this way...Do we even have a Constitution left ?

allowed to

Staff

I had no idea Kavanaugh associated  with Bill Clinton :classic_tongue:

Staff

Staff

Wanna bet?

Staff

YUP 

Staff

bet there  area lot of folks who have no idea who he is

Staff

Good ol southern Democrats