The Protestant Community

Sincerely inquiring about the Protestant faith? Welcome to Christforums the Christian Protestant community. You'll first need to register in order to join our community. Create or respond to threads on your favorite topics and subjects. Registration takes less than a minute, it's simple, fast, and free! Enjoy the fellowship! God bless, Christforums' Staff
Register now

Christian Fellowship

John Calvin puts forward a very simple reason why love is the greatest gift: “Because faith and hope are our own: love is diffused among others.” In other words, faith and hope benefit the possessor, but love always benefits another. In John 13:34–35 Jesus says, “A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you love one another.” Love always requires an “other” as an object; love cannot remain within itself, and that is part of what makes love the greatest gift.
William

Christforums' Link Directory

Staff

Newest addition to the site, Christforum's Christian website link directory. Feel free to submit your Christian sites. If you need or wish to request another category other than Christian "blogs" or "business" please contact me or post your request in response to this thread. From the Browse dropdown menu option you can locate the links directory:

https://www.christforums.org/links/

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Topics

• Christforums' Dark Theme Available

Introducing our Dark Theme which may make viewing at night time more pleasurable. You may select from two different templates at the footer of any page:    

in Site Updates and Info

• New Video Directory

Video Directory can be found in the menu option "browse".   Here's a direct link: https://www.christforums.org/videodirectory/   Feel free to recommend category suggestions!   It's a little involved to post your video because the plain Youtube Url will not work. You'll need to find the embed url. Here's how:   First select the "share" button:     Then, choose "Embed":     You'll find the "Embed" Code after selectin

in Site Updates and Info

• Greetings ChristForums.org

Greetings ChristForums.org,   According to my profile I joined these forums  on Friday 10/26/2018 at 07:38 pm not sure what time zone that refers to? (my current time zone is UTC +9). However, I have yet to introduce to myself, so what follows is my brief introduction:   The user name I use on these forums Ben Asher is a pen-name or a pseudonym (my real name is Brian k. Mitchell). I am interested in Biblical philology, hermeneutics, various models of confessional interpretati

in Welcome Mat

• Christforums' Clubs: A Facebook Group alternative

Christforums offers "Clubs" which may be viewed in the "Browse" menu option. These are an alternative to Facebook Groups. Regular Christforums Members can create 1 group, while Premium Members are unrestricted. You may admin/moderate your own group on this platform. If you know others that are interested in either starting a Christian based Facebook Group or any that already run them you may want to encourage them to try here. These are some of the apparent reasons to use our platform over Faceb

in Site Updates and Info

• Man with alleged link to Somali terrorist group arrested in Tucson

A refugee couple in Tucson were arrested by authorities and are facing numerous charges of falsifying immigration documents, including lying to federal officials about the husband’s involvement with an African terrorist organization, officials said Friday. Mohamed Abdirahman Osman, 28, is facing eight counts of supplying false information on immigration documents, and his wife, Zeinab Abdirahman Mohamed, 25, is facing three counts of providing false information in support of Osman as they sough

in Military