The Protestant Community

Sincerely inquiring about the Protestant faith? Welcome to Christforums the Christian Protestant community. You'll first need to register in order to join our community. Create or respond to threads on your favorite topics and subjects. Registration takes less than a minute, it's simple, fast, and free! Enjoy the fellowship! God bless, Christforums' Staff
Register now

Christian Fellowship

John Calvin puts forward a very simple reason why love is the greatest gift: “Because faith and hope are our own: love is diffused among others.” In other words, faith and hope benefit the possessor, but love always benefits another. In John 13:34–35 Jesus says, “A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you love one another.” Love always requires an “other” as an object; love cannot remain within itself, and that is part of what makes love the greatest gift.
SovereignGrace

Chiliasm/Historic Premillenialism?

Staff
4 hours ago, discipler77 said:

To me, the 1,000 years Millennial kingdom on a new earth at REVELATION.20 & 21 is literal, just like the literal 7-days Creation account at GENESIS.1 & 2.

Here's a thread on the subject of "why" or "how" 1000 should mean anything to anyone:

God bless,

William

• Love 3

Staff

Any one wishing to understand another point of view, maybe not one they are in agreement with, or ever will agree with, the above article is well worth the read. 

• Toast 2

2 hours ago, William said:

Here's a thread on the subject of "why" or "how" 1000 should mean anything to anyone:

The Hermeneutics of Eschatology - Part II

Revelation 2:18-29

The Corrupt Church

18 “And to the angel of the church in Thyatira write,

‘These things says the Son of God, who has eyes like a flame of fire, and His feet like fine brass: 19 “I know your works, love, service, faith, and your patience; and as for your works, the last are more than the first. 20 Nevertheless I have a few things against you, because you allow that woman Jezebel, who calls herself a prophetess, to teach and seduce My servants to commit sexual immorality and eat things sacrificed to idols. 21 And I gave her time to repent of her sexual immorality, and she did not repent. 22 Indeed I will cast her into a sickbed, and those who commit adultery with her into great tribulation, unless they repent of their deeds. 23 I will kill her children with death, and all the churches shall know that I am He who searches the minds and hearts. And I will give to each one of you according to your works.

24 “Now to you I say, and to the rest in Thyatira, as many as do not have this doctrine, who have not known the depths of Satan, as they say, I will put on you no other burden. 25 But hold fast what you have till I come. 26 And he who overcomes, and keeps My works until the end, to him I will give power over the nations—

27 ‘He shall rule them with a rod of iron;
They shall be dashed to pieces like the potter’s vessels’—

as I also have received from My Father; 28 and I will give him the morning star.

29 “He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches.” ’

Revelation 13:16-17

16 He causes all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hand or on their foreheads, 17 and that no one may buy or sell except one who has the mark or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

Revelation 21:8

8 But the cowardly, unbelieving, abominable, murderers, sexually immoral, sorcerers, idolaters, and all liars shall have their part in the lake which burns with fire and brimstone, which is the second death.”

I don't think I need any hermeneutics to understand the above quite literal verses of Revelation. Other parts of Revelation may be, eg the visions of the seals and scrolls.

God bless.

Hebrews 8:10-12

10 For this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, says the Lord: I will put My laws in their mind and write them on their hearts; and I will be their God, and they shall be My people.

11 None of them shall teach his neighbor, and none his brother, saying, ‘Know the Lord,’ for all shall know Me, from the least of them to the greatest of them. 12 For I will be merciful to their unrighteousness, and their sins and their lawless deeds I will remember no more.”

Edited by discipler77

Staff
3 minutes ago, discipler77 said:

I don't think I need any hermeneutics to understand the above quite literal verses of Revelation. Other parts of Revelation may be, eg the visions of the seals and scrolls.

God bless.

1853517134_DoyouknowHerman.jpg.d50a36c5f1f661e032025b61339f0612.jpg

• Haha 3
  • ouch 1

13 hours ago, William said:

My first thoughts when reading yours and your opponents posts? The architecture or building plans for a "physical" Ezekiel temple are horrible. Let's ask @atpollard an architect if memory serves me correct? Yes brother, I went there and put you on the spot 😎

God bless,

William

🤔 Oy vey, eschatology!

As an architect (and yes, I am a licensed Architect) I have less problem with the river starting out in the center of the Temple/City than one might imagine.  It is a bit unusual, but once God has dealt with the fact that the air only extends about 200 miles above the Earth and the 'New Jerusalem' will extend another 1300 miles into space, a river in the lobby seems like small potatoes.  I can say this much, only God will build it.

• Like 1
  • Wow 2

Staff
2 hours ago, atpollard said:

🤔 Oy vey, eschatology!

As an architect (and yes, I am a licensed Architect) I have less problem with the river starting out in the center of the Temple/City than one might imagine.  It is a bit unusual, but once God has dealt with the fact that the air only extends about 200 miles above the Earth and the 'New Jerusalem' will extend another 1300 miles into space, a river in the lobby seems like small potatoes.  I can say this much, only God will build it.

Latest news: Trump's spiritual faith committee has advised the President to use Space Force for the construction of New Jerusalem. 

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

16 hours ago, William said:

The Hermeneutics of Eschatology - Part II

I do not think the Revelation verses below require any hermeneutics because they are quite literal, plain and straight-forward, ie for the resurrected or raptured believers and the Lord/God Jesus Christ, there will first be a 1,000 years Millennial kingdom on a new earth before Judgment Day arrives(= when the Book of Life will be opened). ...

Revelation 20 (NKJV)

Satan Bound 1,000 Years

20 Then I saw an angel coming down from heaven, having the key to the bottomless pit and a great chain in his hand. 2 He laid hold of the dragon, that serpent of old, who is the Devil and Satan, and bound him for a thousand years; 3 and he cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal on him, so that he should deceive the nations no more till the thousand years were finished. But after these things he must be released for a little while.

The Saints Reign with Christ 1,000 Years

4 And I saw thrones, and they sat on them, and judgment was committed to them. Then I saw the souls of those who had been beheaded for their witness to Jesus and for the word of God, who had not worshiped the beast or his image, and had not received his mark on their foreheads or on their hands. And they lived and reigned with Christ for a thousand years. 5 But the rest of the dead did not live again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection. 6 Blessed and holy is he who has part in the first resurrection. Over such the second death has no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with Him a thousand years.

Satanic Rebellion Crushed

7 Now when the thousand years have expired, Satan will be released from his prison 8 and will go out to deceive the nations which are in the four corners of the earth, Gog and Magog, to gather them together to battle, whose number is as the sand of the sea. 9 They went up on the breadth of the earth and surrounded the camp of the saints and the beloved city. And fire came down from God out of heaven and devoured them. 10 The devil, who deceived them, was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone where the beast and the false prophet are. And they will be tormented day and night forever and ever.

The Great White Throne Judgment

11 Then I saw a great white throne and Him who sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away. And there was found no place for them. 12 And I saw the dead, small and great, standing before God, and books were opened. And another book was opened, which is the Book of Life. And the dead were judged according to their works, by the things which were written in the books. 13 The sea gave up the dead who were in it, and Death and Hades delivered up the dead who were in them. And they were judged, each one according to his works. 14 Then Death and Hades were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death. 15 And anyone not found written in the Book of Life was cast into the lake of fire.

Revelation 21

All Things Made New

21 Now I saw a new heaven and a new earth, for the first heaven and the first earth had passed away. Also there was no more sea. ...

The Glory of the New Jerusalem

22 But I saw no temple in it, for the Lord God Almighty and the Lamb are its temple. 23 The city had no need of the sun or of the moon to shine in it, for the glory of God illuminated it. The Lamb is its light. 24 And the nations of those who are saved shall walk in its light, and the kings of the earth bring their glory and honor into it. 25 Its gates shall not be shut at all by day (there shall be no night there). 26 And they shall bring the glory and the honor of the nations into it. 27 But there shall by no means enter it anything that defiles, or causes an abomination or a lie, but only those who are written in the Lamb’s Book of Life.

• Like 1

On 10/14/2018 at 11:01 PM, Truth7t7 said:

Jesus Christ will return in firey final judgment, immediately after a future great tribulation and human man antichrist seated in Jerusalem.

Those currently in hell have experienced the "First Death", the righteous never die spiritually, they are children of the living God.

When Jesus returns, death and hell will be cast into the lake of fire, this is the "Second Death", there is no 1000 year to follow after Jesus Christ returns as you believe and teach, I will post the very clear picture in Matthew 25:31-46 

Jesus Christ Returns In the final judgment, eternal life, eternal kingdom, as he clearly taught below.

There will be no future 1000 year kingdom anywhere, it will be the eternal New Heaven, Earth, And Jerusalem, "Eternity Begins" 

Verses 31-32 Jesus Returns with the angels, the nations are gathered for judgment.

Verse 34 The eternal kingdom is presented to the righteous.

Verse 41 The wicked are judged to the eternal lake of fire.

Verse 46 The righteous obtain eternal life, and enter the eternal kingdom in verse 34

"ETERNITY BEGINS"!

Matthew 25:31-46KJV
31 When the Son of man shall come in his glory, and all the holy angels with him, then shall he sit upon the throne of his glory:
32 And before him shall be gathered all nations: and he shall separate them one from another, as a shepherd divideth his sheep from the goats:
33 And he shall set the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on the left.
34 Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world:
35 For I was an hungred, and ye gave me meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me drink: I was a stranger, and ye took me in:
36 Naked, and ye clothed me: I was sick, and ye visited me: I was in prison, and ye came unto me.
37 Then shall the righteous answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, and fed thee? or thirsty, and gave thee drink?
38 When saw we thee a stranger, and took thee in? or naked, and clothed thee?
39 Or when saw we thee sick, or in prison, and came unto thee?
40 And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me.
41 Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:
42 For I was an hungred, and ye gave me no meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me no drink:
43 I was a stranger, and ye took me not in: naked, and ye clothed me not: sick, and in prison, and ye visited me not.
44 Then shall they also answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, or athirst, or a stranger, or naked, or sick, or in prison, and did not minister unto thee?
45 Then shall he answer them, saying, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye did it not to one of the least of these, ye did it not to me.
46 And these shall go away into everlasting punishment: but the righteous into life eternal.

Jesus Christ returns, then "The End Comes" Can't be more "Clear" than that.

There is no 1000 year kingdom hidden between verses 23-24 below.

"Then Cometh The End"

1 Corinthians 15:20-24KJV
20 But now is Christ risen from the dead, and become the firstfruits of them that slept.
21 For since by man came death, by man came also the resurrection of the dead.
22 For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ shall all be made alive.
23 But every man in his own order: Christ the firstfruits;afterward they that are Christ's at his coming.
24 Then cometh the end, when he shall have delivered up the kingdom to God, even the Father; when he shall have put down all rule and all authority and power.

Jesus Christ Is Lord

Truth7t7

I disagree, and so does God's Word. You cannot omit the future "thousand years" reign of our Lord Jesus and His elect servants that will only begin... at His return. If the doctrine of no millennial reign were true, then the events Jesus gave us in His Revelation 20 chapter would not be written. So to disregard that as written is instead to turn to doctrines of men.

• Like 1

On 10/15/2018 at 12:40 AM, Truth7t7 said:

Once again the non literal 1000 years is taking place currently in the spiritual realm, all the way to the second advent, those saints seen in Revelation 20:5-6 are presently reigning, and will reingn in the future at their deaths from the tribulation.

Theere is one future resurrection of all on "The Last Day" there are "Two Resurrections" seen below, the righteous are in the "First Resurrection" to life, the wicked are in the "Second Resurrection" in the second death.

There will be no future 1000 year kingdom anywhere, this is symbolic language showing the Lords spiritual realm of no earthly time.

Revelation 20:5-6KJV

5 But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection.

6 Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.

You are treating the "first resurrection" as if it has happened already, and that was one of the ideas that Apostle Paul rebuked...

2 Tim 2:17-18
17 And their word will eat as doth a canker: of whom is Hymenaeus and Philetus;

18 Who concerning the truth have erred, saying that the resurrection is past already; and overthrow the faith of some.
KJV

That "first resurrection" is... the resurrection on the last day of this world when Jesus returns. It has not happened yet. No rewards have been handed out in Heaven to the "asleep" saints who have already died in Christ. They are still waiting. If you're interpreting Rev.4 & 5 about the 24 elders as being now, you are listening to Dispensationalism, because they believe they have those crowns already, when in reality those views are a future-forward look for after Jesus' return.

On 10/15/2018 at 12:10 AM, Truth7t7 said:

Zechariah 14 is the "Eternal Kingdom" after the firey return of Jesus Christ in final judgment.

Verses 1-4 The day of the Lord and the final battle and second advent is seen.

Verses 6-8 Eternal Light and the river of life In The Eternal Kingdom, Revelation 22:1-5

Verse 10 the New Creation is being revealed, as the plain is lifted, the battle is finished as the kings winepress in Armageddon is mentioned.

Verse 12 Gods last day judgment by fire, as man is consumed by this fire, eyes, tounges, flesh, as they stand upon their feet.

Zechariah 14:1-12KJV

14 Behold, the day of the Lord cometh, and thy spoil shall be divided in the midst of thee.

2 For I will gather all nations against Jerusalem to battle; and the city shall be taken, and the houses rifled, and the women ravished; and half of the city shall go forth into captivity, and the residue of the people shall not be cut off from the city.

3 Then shall the Lord go forth, and fight against those nations, as when he fought in the day of battle.

4 And his feet shall stand in that day upon the mount of Olives, which is before Jerusalem on the east, and the mount of Olives shall cleave in the midst thereof toward the east and toward the west, and there shall be a very great valley; and half of the mountain shall remove toward the north, and half of it toward the south.

5 And ye shall flee to the valley of the mountains; for the valley of the mountains shall reach unto Azal: yea, ye shall flee, like as ye fled from before the earthquake in the days of Uzziah king of Judah: and the Lord my God shall come, and all the saints with thee.

6 And it shall come to pass in that day, that the light shall not be clear, nor dark:

7 But it shall be one day which shall be known to the Lord, not day, nor night: but it shall come to pass, that at evening time it shall be light.

8 And it shall be in that day, that living waters shall go out from Jerusalem; half of them toward the former sea, and half of them toward the hinder sea: in summer and in winter shall it be.

9 And the Lord shall be king over all the earth: in that day shall there be one Lord, and his name one.

10 All the land shall be turned as a plain from Geba to Rimmon south of Jerusalem: and it shall be lifted up, and inhabited in her place, from Benjamin's gate unto the place of the first gate, unto the corner gate, and from the tower of Hananeel unto the king's winepresses.

11 And men shall dwell in it, and there shall be no more utter destruction; but Jerusalem shall be safely inhabited.

12 And this shall be the plague wherewith the Lord will smite all the people that have fought against Jerusalem; Their flesh shall consume away while they stand upon their feet, and their eyes shall consume away in their holes, and their tongue shall consume away in their mouth.

Why did you stop... at Zechariah 14:12???

Those who have studied all of Zechariah 14 know why you didn't continue. It's because of how it shows the rebellious of the nations still existing after... Christ's return in His Kingdom...

Zech 14:16-19
16 And it shall come to pass, that every one that is left of all the nations which came against Jerusalem shall even go up from year to year to worship the King, the LORD of hosts, and to keep the feast of tabernacles.

17 And it shall be, that whoso will not come up of all the families of the earth unto Jerusalem to worship the King, the LORD of hosts, even upon them shall be no rain.

18 And if the family of Egypt go not up, and come not, that have no rain; there shall be the plague, wherewith the LORD will smite the heathen that come not up to keep the feast of tabernacles.

19 This shall be the punishment of Egypt, and the punishment of all nations that come not up to keep the feast of tabernacles.
KJV

What? "that every one that is left of all the nations which came against Jerusalem"?? Which ones are those?

Those are the leftovers of the nations that will come up against Jerusalem on the LAST DAY of this present world. That day is still future to us. How is it those will survive God's destruction on that day, and appear there when Christ's literal Kingdom over all nations manifests there?

The answer of course is because of what I have already shown from God's Word in my previous posts about our Lord Jesus' future "thousand years" reign with His elect of Revelation 20. That is the timing of this event here with these leftovers and nations which some of them will refuse to come up to Jerusalem to worship The King, The LORD of hosts, and there will be no rain on their lands. It is even showing nations like Egypt still existing then (end of Isaiah 19 even shows that Israel, Assyria, and Egypt will each be one third in God's future Kingdom on earth).

So I have shown enough already that the doctrine you're holding to does not agree with God's Holy Writ.

• Like 1

On 10/15/2018 at 12:19 AM, Truth7t7 said:

Ezekiel 47:12 & Revelation 22:1-5 is the same place, same river and tree of life, same fruit every month, same leaves for healing/medicine

"ETERNAL"!

How could any person deny the facts as seen below, 100% the same place.

You have a bias in not seeing this truth, you have a 1000 year kingdom to build for the Jews on this earth, are they gonna be sacrificing animals in it toooo, as the Lamb of God sits on the eternal throne watching?

Ezekiel 47:12KJV

12 And by the river upon the bank thereof, on this side and on that side, shall grow all trees for meat, whose leaf shall not fade, neither shall the fruit thereof be consumed: it shall bring forth new fruit according to his months, because their waters they issued out of the sanctuary: and the fruit thereof shall be for meat, and the leaf thereof for medicine.

Revelation 22:1-2KJV

22 And he shewed me a pure river of water of life, clear as crystal, proceeding out of the throne of God and of the Lamb.

2 In the midst of the street of it, and on either side of the river, was there the tree of life, which bare twelve manner of fruits, and yielded her fruit every month: and the leaves of the tree were for the healing of the nations.

I believe you are confused...

... because I have been proclaiming that the Ezekiel 47 River and trees is about the Rev.22 events.

But in your post, you falsely accuse me of denying it!!!

Your kind of reactions is what often happens to someone who no longer has a stance in a debate because of running out of supposed support for a doctrine.

On 10/15/2018 at 2:41 AM, discipler77 said:

To me, the 1,000 years Millennial kingdom on a new earth at REVELATION.20 & 21 is literal, just like the literal 7-days Creation account at GENESIS.1 & 2.

Just prior to the 2nd Coming of Jesus Christ to this earth, there will be Great Persecution and Tribulation against Christian believers by many  powerful nations/governments, including by the US government, eg those believers who refuse to accept the "mark of the beast" for buying and selling(= computer chip implants.?) will be prosecuted/persecuted/executed/martyred by the powerful nations/governments or will be left alone to starve to death - REVELATION.13:11-18 & 14:9 & 20:4.

The Lord/God Jesus Christ will return to earth to Rapture or deliver or "save" the remaining living believers on earth while also resurrecting the dead believers into the clouds - 1THESSALONIANS.4:16-17 and 1CORINTHIANS.15:42 & 52. Then He will destroy this rotten earth and all the remaining unbelievers on it(REV.6 & 7), eg unrepentant persecutors/murderers, mockers, atheists, Satanists, Jews, Muslims, Buddhists, LGBTQs, witches, sorcerers, sinners/evildoers/law-breakers, etc.

Thereafter, the Lord/God Jesus Christ will create a new earth for His people and reign for 1,000 years on this new earth(NB; His people are not yet in heaven) = a Millennial kingdom on a new earth that will be void of Satan+demons and unbelievers. Why.? Maybe to serve as a spiritual training ground on earth before their final entry into the kingdom of heaven to actually see God face-to-face on His heavenly throne - EZEKIEL.1 and REVELATION.4. Today, no one on earth has actually seen God the Father in heaven - JOHN.1:18 & 5:37, EXODUS.33:20. Believers on earth could only "see" the Lord/God Jesus Christ because a great gulf separates heaven and earth, and the Holy God and inherently evil/satanic/sinful humans.

At the end of the 1,000 years, comes Judgment Day when the believers will "graduate" or continue into the eternal kingdom of heaven while unbelievers will be resurrected into eternal hell or the lake of fire and brimstone(= the second death of REV.20:14).

God's plan for mankind on earth from GENESIS.1 onward is to replace the rebellious/unfaithful Satan and his demons(= fallen Archangel and angels) with faithful humans as His servants in heaven - EZEKIEL.28:17, ISAIAH.14:12, REVELATION.12:4-9. This earth may be like His laboratory or test-lab.

The future "thousand years" of Rev.20 will be a future literal period on earth, that's very true. And it is when Jesus will reign over the nations putting all enemies under His feet, for ALL must bow to Him as The Christ...

Rom 14:10-12
10 But why dost thou judge thy brother? or why dost thou set at nought thy brother? for we shall all stand before the judgment seat of Christ.

11 For it is written, As I live, saith the Lord, every knee shall bow to Me, and every tongue shall confess to God.

12 So then every one of us shall give account of himself to God.
KJV

That is why Jesus showed in Rev.2 & 3 that those of the "synagogue of Satan" will bow at the feet of His elect, and that means His worst enemies on this earth. They have yet to do that bowing.

So how will they do that bowing to Christ if they are destroyed at our Lord Jesus' second coming ? 

Staff

A request to us all not necessarily the last poster. Lets keep the rhetoric down..  Debate the different understandings not at  each other. :classic_smile:

• Wow 1

1 hour ago, davy said:

I disagree, and so does God's Word. You cannot omit the future "thousand years" reign of our Lord Jesus and His elect servants that will only begin... at His return. If the doctrine of no millennial reign were true, then the events Jesus gave us in His Revelation 20 chapter would not be written. So to disregard that as written is instead to turn to doctrines of men.

There is no physical earthly kingdom seen in Revelation 20:1-6, Angel, Heaven, Devil, Satan, The Souls, The Dead, God And Christ, 100% spiritual realm of the Lord's, you desire a physical, earthly kingdom, however its not seen as clearly shown.

Revelation 20 King James Version (KJV)

20 And I saw an angel come down from heaven, having the key of the bottomless pit and a great chain in his hand.

2 And he laid hold on the dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan, and bound him a thousand years,

3 And cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal upon him, that he should deceive the nations no more, till the thousand years should be fulfilled: and after that he must be loosed a little season.

4 And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.

5 But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection.

6 Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.

Matthew 25:31-46, clearly shows the timing and events taking place, the eternal life kingdom takes place, not a 1000 earthly year kingdom.

Verses 31-32, Jesus returns with the holy angels, the GWT judgment takes place, 

Verse 34, The eternal kingdom is presented to the righteous

Verse 41, the wicked are judged to the eternal lake of fire

Verse 46, the righteous obtain eternal live, and enter the eternal kingdom in verse 34

Matthew 25:31-46KJV

31 When the Son of man shall come in his glory, and all the holy angels with him, then shall he sit upon the throne of his glory:

32 And before him shall be gathered all nations: and he shall separate them one from another, as a shepherd divideth his sheep from the goats:

33 And he shall set the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on the left.

34 Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world:

35 For I was an hungred, and ye gave me meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me drink: I was a stranger, and ye took me in:

36 Naked, and ye clothed me: I was sick, and ye visited me: I was in prison, and ye came unto me.

37 Then shall the righteous answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, and fed thee? or thirsty, and gave thee drink?

38 When saw we thee a stranger, and took thee in? or naked, and clothed thee?

39 Or when saw we thee sick, or in prison, and came unto thee?

40 And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me.

41 Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:

42 For I was an hungred, and ye gave me no meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me no drink:

43 I was a stranger, and ye took me not in: naked, and ye clothed me not: sick, and in prison, and ye visited me not.

44 Then shall they also answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, or athirst, or a stranger, or naked, or sick, or in prison, and did not minister unto thee?

45 Then shall he answer them, saying, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye did it not to one of the least of these, ye did it not to me.

46 And these shall go away into everlasting punishment: but the righteous into life eternal.

I've been castigated by the admin to tone my remarks down about others here heeding men's traditions, not agreeing with written Scripture, etc. So I must assume ALL ideas here are to be treated as equal. So if I've hurt anyone's feelings for saying you're not following Scripture, etc., I apologize.

• Toast 1

46 minutes ago, davy said:

I believe you are confused...

... because I have been proclaiming that the Ezekiel 47 River and trees is about the Rev.22 events.

But in your post, you falsely accuse me of denying it!!!

Your kind of reactions is what often happens to someone who no longer has a stance in a debate because of running out of supposed support for a doctrine.

You have fully explained several times your position, that water is under the bridge in the ocean already, next subject.

No attack or accusation from my standpoint, just debate.

• Toast 1

Staff
27 minutes ago, davy said:

I've been castigated by the admin to tone my remarks down about others here heeding men's traditions, not agreeing with written Scripture, etc. So I must assume ALL ideas here are to be treated as equal. So if I've hurt anyone's feelings for saying you're not following Scripture, etc., I apologize.

Davy this post is a misrepresentation of the request .  Along with posting yet another attack on those who think  understand, or believe ETC  Scripture differently then you.  You are welcome to assume what ever you wish. The request from staff was privet for your benefit. In that request you were also praised for a very good ' forum reply' .  As for ALL ideas being treated equal please read our Statements of Faith and Terms of service. 

You made this public so here  is a public warning any more on this and  the discipline staff has for its use will be applied. 

• Like 1
  • Best Answer 1
  • Toast 1