The Christian Protestant Community Forums

Sincerely inquiring about the Protestant faith? Welcome to Christforums the Christian Protestant community forums. You'll first need to register in order to join our community. Create or respond to threads on your favorite topics and subjects. Registration takes less than a minute, it's simple, fast, and free! Enjoy the fellowship! God bless, Christforums' Staff
Register now

Community Fellowship

John Calvin puts forward a very simple reason why love is the greatest gift: “Because faith and hope are our own: love is diffused among others.” In other words, faith and hope benefit the possessor, but love always benefits another. In John 13:34–35 Jesus says, “A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you love one another.” Love always requires an “other” as an object; love cannot remain within itself, and that is part of what makes love the greatest gift.
William

Commentary: My $200,000 Debt Should Not Disqualify Me For Governor of Georgia

William
Staff

Notice what Stacey Abrams states about Asians when she says, "Race and gender play a major role in determining just how big of a financial disadvantage we’re likely to face." She never went on to give a reason. I recently engaged on another social media platform and I was accused of having basked in white privilege I shot back and revealed I was a minority. I wouldn't let this go, because I have seen leftist homosexuals attack women of the right about not being woman enough, and I've experienced first hand the leftist white racism when directed towards me because I am a minority that thinks and doesn't buy into the leftist narrative. I appealed to the social media platform moderators and pointed out that I am a minority that disagrees with another minority. Oh, the confusion was worth many chuckles and laughs behind the scenes on my part as it only complicated the matters. The left is paralyzed from political correctness! The left often accuses minorities of being an Uncle Tom, but they take that character out of context. Wouldn't the true Uncle Tom be opposing the white plantation Democratic/Liberal masters? Hilarious, I am learning what I can get away with as a minority when opposing the left, I am learning I can use the race card and make many racist remarks if I throw it up in the face of leftist whites. Dare a white leftist say something in response and I'll turn every minority in ear shot against them. Truly, my new method of answering to a fool with their folly is having an awesome effect.

Just saying, if you're going to whine then this is the way to do it!

Now don't be going and raining on my parade and tell me about what is or isn't Christian! Don't spoil my fun at the moment, please I beg you! Raa Raa Raa!!!

FORTUNE.COM

If elected, Stacey Abrams would be the first black female governor in the U.S.

theophilus

The Bible says that one of the qualifications for being an overseer is to have Godly children because someone who can't manage his own family can't be entrusted to manage God's household.  This principle should be applied to candidates for public office.  Anyone who can't stay our of personal debt shouldn't be entrusted with managing public funds.