Jump to content

The Christian Protestant Community Forums

Sincerely inquiring about the Protestant faith? Welcome to Christforums the Christian Protestant community forums. You'll first need to register in order to join our community. Create or respond to threads on your favorite topics and subjects. Registration takes less than a minute, it's simple, fast, and free! Enjoy the fellowship! God bless, Christforums' Staff
Register now

Community Fellowship

John Calvin puts forward a very simple reason why love is the greatest gift: “Because faith and hope are our own: love is diffused among others.” In other words, faith and hope benefit the possessor, but love always benefits another. In John 13:34–35 Jesus says, “A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you love one another.” Love always requires an “other” as an object; love cannot remain within itself, and that is part of what makes love the greatest gift.
Support

Chelsea Clinton: It Would Be ‘Unchristian’ To Believe In God, Read Bible

Recommended Posts

U.S.—In a SiriusXM interview Friday, Chelsea Clinton stated it would be “unchristian” if she were to believe in God, read her Bible, or otherwise act in a way consistent with faith in God as the ultimate Judge and Ruler of the universe. She said, “Believing in God and reading the Bible are representative of oppressive […]

The post Chelsea Clinton: It Would Be ‘Unchristian’ To Believe In God, Read Bible appeared first on The Babylon Bee.

View the original full article

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Staff
25 minutes ago, CDF47 said:

Is this serious?  Pretty wild beliefs she has.

Satire

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Origen said:

Satire

OK, that is what I was hoping.  Thanks for response.

Edited by CDF47

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Staff
24 minutes ago, CDF47 said:

OK, that is what I was hoping.  Thanks for response.

But she did say something just as stupid.  Note what she say about not allowing abortion at 1:33 mark.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Origen said:

But she did say something just as stupid.  Note what she say about not allowing abortion at 1:33 mark.

 

 

Wow, that is pretty crazy!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎9‎/‎14‎/‎2018 at 2:51 PM, News Feeder said:

U.S.—In a SiriusXM interview Friday, Chelsea Clinton stated it would be “unchristian” if she were to believe in God, read her Bible, or otherwise act in a way consistent with faith in God as the ultimate Judge and Ruler of the universe. She said, “Believing in God and reading the Bible are representative of oppressive […]

The post Chelsea Clinton: It Would Be ‘Unchristian’ To Believe In God, Read Bible appeared first on The Babylon Bee.

View the original full article

Ha ! Sounds like mommy and daddy managed to brainwash their own daughter . But that's the fate of the democrat party isn't it ?     M

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...