The Protestant Community

Sincerely inquiring about the Protestant faith? Welcome to Christforums the Christian Protestant community forums. You'll first need to register in order to join our community. Create or respond to threads on your favorite topics and subjects. Registration takes less than a minute, it's simple, fast, and free! Enjoy the fellowship! God bless, Christforums' Staff
Register now

Christian Fellowship Community Forums

John Calvin puts forward a very simple reason why love is the greatest gift: “Because faith and hope are our own: love is diffused among others.” In other words, faith and hope benefit the possessor, but love always benefits another. In John 13:34–35 Jesus says, “A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you love one another.” Love always requires an “other” as an object; love cannot remain within itself, and that is part of what makes love the greatest gift.
News Feeder

The Media’s Coverage Of Pope Francis' Alleged Sex Abuse Cover-Up Is Insanely Despicable

There are now credible allegations that Pope Francis knew all about sexual misconduct allegations regarding disgraced Cardinal Theodore McCarrick, and that he attempted to cover them up and restore McCarrick to a public position. Those allegations, originally aired publicly by Cardinal Carlo Maria Vigano, have been supported by a variety of sources including the state attorney in Pennsylvania, who says the Vatican was aware of local abuses for years.

View the full article

To very idea of requiring, and expecting men to ignore God given natural sexual desires for fulfillment in marriage, is a sin. The RCC has been riddled from its very beginning with sexual abuse.

The Pope has to have been fully alert to this unnatural requirement. If the Pope denies he knows nothing he is accountable to God Almighty for his lies.

The RCC has a proven record of sexual abuse, pregnancy,  homosexuality, and perversion. This will never change. The RCC is not Christian.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Just Mike said:

To very idea of requiring, and expecting men to ignore God given natural sexual desires for fulfillment in marriage, is a sin. The RCC has been riddled from its very beginning with sexual abuse.

The Pope has to have been fully alert to this unnatural requirement. If the Pope denies he knows nothing he is accountable to God Almighty for his lies.

The RCC has a proven record of sexual abuse, pregnancy,  homosexuality, and perversion. This will never change. The RCC is not Christian.

Yeah, it just continues on and on in the RCC.  I think Pope Francis will keep his position.  I don't see him going anywhere.  I am still wondering if what was written about him in the book Operation Gladio by Paul Williams is true.  I recommend reading this book which highlights ties between the Vatican, CIA, Freemasons, and the Italian mafia. There is about a whole chapter devoted to Cardinal Bergoglio before he became Pope Francis.

Edited by CDF47