The Christian Protestant Community Forums

Sincerely inquiring about the Protestant faith? Welcome to Christforums the Christian Protestant community forums. You'll first need to register in order to join our community. Create or respond to threads on your favorite topics and subjects. Registration takes less than a minute, it's simple, fast, and free! Enjoy the fellowship! God bless, Christforums' Staff
Register now

Community Fellowship

John Calvin puts forward a very simple reason why love is the greatest gift: “Because faith and hope are our own: love is diffused among others.” In other words, faith and hope benefit the possessor, but love always benefits another. In John 13:34–35 Jesus says, “A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you love one another.” Love always requires an “other” as an object; love cannot remain within itself, and that is part of what makes love the greatest gift.
Support

Rick Santorum Accuses Media Of Politicizing McCain's Death. CNN Panel Goes Wild.

Since the announcement of Sen. John McCain's death, the media has seized the opportunity to bash President Trump for his constant quarreling with the late-senator, even though that same media bashed McCain with the same fervor just one decade ago.

View the full article

Staff

Betcha McCain votes Democrat in the next election!

• Best Answer 1
  • Haha 1

I will never vote for a democrat! But I sure hope a solid Republican that is moral in his past, and will keep out of twitter, and perhaps be able to recognise false religious huxters, and be a man of proven Christian faith, will run against President Trump. I am not sure there is such a person. God help the United States!

• Praying 1

4 minutes ago, Just Mike said:

I will never vote for a democrat! But I sure hope a solid Republican that is moral in his past, and will keep out of twitter, and perhaps be able to recognise false religious huxters, and be a man of proven Christian faith, will run against President Trump. I am not sure there is such a person. God help the United States!

Oh, there is such a person.  He actually has tried running in the past.  He just hasn't gotten enough support to make it passed many of the primaries.  I predict we will have four more years of Trump.  Which is better than any kind of Democrat that we could see in office, then it will be up to both parties to come up with a worthy successor.  We may be inching closer to the death of our two party system.  I will welcome that with open arms.

10 minutes ago, Knotical said:

Oh, there is such a person.  He actually has tried running in the past.  He just hasn't gotten enough support to make it passed many of the primaries.  I predict we will have four more years of Trump.  Which is better than any kind of Democrat that we could see in office, then it will be up to both parties to come up with a worthy successor.  We may be inching closer to the death of our two party system.  I will welcome that with open arms.

How can anyone who opposes abortion join with those who wholeheartedly support the murdering of babies? t A one party government will never happen!!!!!!!

24 minutes ago, Just Mike said:

How can anyone who opposes abortion join with those who wholeheartedly support the murdering of babies? t A one party government will never happen!!!!!!!

What makes you think I would be in favor of a one party system? 

Staff
3 hours ago, Just Mike said:

Trump is kinda redefining what I once thought. I like the fact that Trump doesn't speak on spiritual matters as a man of faith but yet has proven himself to be quite evangelical friendly. Looking out for America first instead of forcing people under compulsion to give to this or that cause which strips the charitableness from out of the transaction. With more more financial resources etc., the avg citizen can give more to charitable causes.

Meanwhile I think it kinda amusing that McCain did not want Trump at his funeral but the eulogies are all about Trump!

• Toast 1
  • Wow 1

On ‎9‎/‎2‎/‎2018 at 12:15 PM, Just Mike said:

Mike Pence would be a good choice for that position .

• Like 1

On ‎9‎/‎2‎/‎2018 at 12:22 PM, Knotical said:

I pray that your prediction about Trump becomes a reality for four more years. However I would not like it if he did carry the presidency for four more years , only to have a democrat run and win for four years after his administration.  They would literally tear down everything he has done in just the first two years he's been in office. It may come down to a test of the American people who have benefited from his job growth etc.. Will they remain loyal to the Republican Party after that ?