The Christian Protestant Community Forums

Sincerely inquiring about the Protestant faith? Welcome to Christforums the Christian Protestant community forums. You'll first need to register in order to join our community. Create or respond to threads on your favorite topics and subjects. Registration takes less than a minute, it's simple, fast, and free! Enjoy the fellowship! God bless, Christforums' Staff
Register now

Community Fellowship

John Calvin puts forward a very simple reason why love is the greatest gift: “Because faith and hope are our own: love is diffused among others.” In other words, faith and hope benefit the possessor, but love always benefits another. In John 13:34–35 Jesus says, “A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you love one another.” Love always requires an “other” as an object; love cannot remain within itself, and that is part of what makes love the greatest gift.
Support

TAKE THAT, PATRIARCHY: Feminists Go Topless For 'Equality.' Men Take Photos.

On Sunday, liberal cities were flooded with feminists seeking nipple equality(?) for the annual so-called "Go Topless Day" parades. Some male allies were in the mix, to offer their support and definitely not ogle the many bare-breasted women they are trying to score with, while others stood along the perimeter of the parades with cellphone in-hand snapping as many photos as their iPhone storage could hold. Take that, patriarchy!

View the full article

I ask why is this on the ChristForum? This is something I would expect to see in some men's junk magazine. Come on we are Followers of Jesus Christ! I am sure He would not approve of this. 

I think the news articles are being uploaded by an automated process.

This one we could probably survive without, but I don’t think anyone except a computer actually selected it (probably based on keywords).

• Best Answer 1

Staff
31 minutes ago, Just Mike said:

I ask why is this on the ChristForum? This is something I would expect to see in some men's junk magazine. Come on we are Followers of Jesus Christ! I am sure He would not approve of this. 

There are automated RSS feeds publishing articles from various sources. If you wish not to see the Conservative News articles then refrain from entering the Conservative News category sub-forum. If you wish not to see Conservative News, Military News etc in the site's activity stream then you can create your own personalized Activity Stream from the menu option "Activity". You can use custom filters to include or exclude various categories or sub-forums.

God bless,

William

Respectfully William my dear brother in Christ, I don't think this measures up to the high Christian standards you have set for the CHRISTFORUMS. I fully understand this comes from a news feed. I mean no disrespect to you William, this just hit me in a bad way.  I  think if this is kind of "news" the RSS puts out, perhaps you might reconsider its use?  Perhaps I have over stepped my opinion. I hope no,t as I speak in love not condemnation. May God be Glorified.

Staff

You have the option of not seeing the articles. The articles are in their appropriate categories and are published from a Conservative perspective which you are free to either comment on or ignore from a Christian perspective. The event in question occurred and was being reported on. If you dont want the current events then you can use the provided filters. Same goes for the Satire section. Some people hate it some love it. Dont like it? Then use the filters. 

I just wrote up a quick how to article on how to create your own personalized Activity Stream. This way, we're able to satisfy a much broader audience.