The Protestant Community

Sincerely inquiring about the Protestant faith? Welcome to Christforums the Christian Protestant community forums. You'll first need to register in order to join our community. Create or respond to threads on your favorite topics and subjects. Registration takes less than a minute, it's simple, fast, and free! Enjoy the fellowship! God bless, Christforums' Staff
Register now

Christian Fellowship Community Forums

John Calvin puts forward a very simple reason why love is the greatest gift: “Because faith and hope are our own: love is diffused among others.” In other words, faith and hope benefit the possessor, but love always benefits another. In John 13:34–35 Jesus says, “A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you love one another.” Love always requires an “other” as an object; love cannot remain within itself, and that is part of what makes love the greatest gift.
Sign in to follow this  
News Feeder

Here Are Trump's Two Best Defenses To The Cohen Campaign Finance Allegations

President Trump is the world’s worst client. He speaks when he should shut up; he doesn’t listen to his lawyers; he takes action that exacerbates legal difficulties. The most irritating aspect of this unfortunate tendency is that Trump actually has a couple of robust legal defenses with regard to the accusation that he violated campaign finance law by paying off his paramours. Those defenses come in two forms.

View the full article

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Topics

• Ilhan Omar Raises Massive Campaign Cash Despite Anti-Semitic Controversies

By Molly Prince - Democratic Minnesota Rep. Ilhan Omar has raised nearly one million dollars for her 2020 re-election campaign despite repeatedly receiving backlash for anti-Semitic and anti-America comments. Omar has raised $832,000 in the three months since being sworn into congressional office, according to the Federal Election Commission (FEC) report filed on Monday. The massive fundraising haul puts her among the top-earning House Democrats. Omar’s time in congressional office has be

in Political Conservative News

• Barr: ‘I Think Spying Did Occur’ Against Trump Campaign

By Chuck Ross - Attorney General William Barr dropped a bombshell Wednesday, telling a group of Senators that he believes spying against the Trump campaign did take place in 2016. “I think spying on a political campaign is a big deal,” Barr said during an exchange with New Hampshire Sen. Jeanne Shaheen, a member of the Senate Appropriations Committee. Shaheen asked in a follow up whether Barr believed that the FBI spied on the Trump team. “I think spying did occur. Yes, I think spying di

• Report: DOJ Watchdog Scrutinizing FBI Informant Who Made Contact With Trump Campaign

By Chuck Ross - The Justice Department’s inspector general is reportedly scrutinizing the FBI’s use of former professor Stefan Halper as a confidential informant during the investigation into possible collusion between the Trump campaign and Russian government. According to The New York Times, Michael Horowitz, the DOJ inspector general, has inquired about Halper, a former Cambridge professor who has been identified in the press as a longtime FBI and CIA informant. The Times reports that

• Grassley: Mueller Team Mischaracterized Trump Campaign Emails In Court Filing

By Chuck Ross - Iowa Sen. Chuck Grassley accused the special counsel’s office of mischaracterizing Trump campaign emails in a way that suggested that Trump advisers were eager to meet with Russians In a newly released letter from 2017, Grassley accused Robert Mueller’s team of feeding “speculation and innuendo” in court filings in 2017 in the case against George Papadopoulos The letter takes on new significance in the wake of reports that Mueller prosecutors were upset over Attorney Gene

• Michael Cohen Has A Ploy To Reduce His Prison Sentence

By Chuck Ross - Former Trump lawyer Michael Cohen is formally seeking a delayed and reduced prison sentence after claiming to have found a computer hard drive he wants to provide investigators. In a letter sent Thursday to congressional Democrats, Cohen’s attorneys asked lawmakers to write a letter documenting Cohen’s cooperation with congressional committees as well as his willingness to hand over documents from the newly discovered hard drive. Cohen’s lawyers said they plan to provide t