The Protestant Community

Sincerely inquiring about the Protestant faith? Welcome to Christforums the Christian Protestant community. You'll first need to register in order to join our community. Create or respond to threads on your favorite topics and subjects. Registration takes less than a minute, it's simple, fast, and free! Enjoy the fellowship! God bless, Christforums' Staff
Register now

Christian Fellowship

John Calvin puts forward a very simple reason why love is the greatest gift: “Because faith and hope are our own: love is diffused among others.” In other words, faith and hope benefit the possessor, but love always benefits another. In John 13:34–35 Jesus says, “A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you love one another.” Love always requires an “other” as an object; love cannot remain within itself, and that is part of what makes love the greatest gift.
Sign in to follow this  
William

Tattoos and Patterns

Staff

Alright, I regret the tattoo I got some 20 years ago. But seeing ISIS and mom and paw basement dwelling Antifa which just announced a call to violence against all Conservatives I am tempted to get this instructional tat. In case of capture....... save me the propaganda and the attempts at turning me to both of these enemy ideologies. Let's just get this over with!

1417816940_Cuthere.thumb.jpg.4bbb5cc71425348acc94781cec5b7783.jpg

Speaking of ideology I am one of those people that attempts to recognize patterns everywhere. Seeing that Liberal/Democrats side with Islam I started looking for a common denominator. I found a pattern. View the series of pictures.

Here's the first image. Your typical L/D with a man bun:

1.thumb.jpg.d0376f969b78e26994d8ad40e418e6b6.jpg

And we have your typical Islamist:

2.thumb.jpg.05beaa069a39b790bdd7607f99ebf1df.jpg

Antifa surfacing from parent's basements:

3.thumb.jpg.b5a45d68ddc5d2888a4aafbae0b35465.jpg

Next we have the inspiration they turn to:

4.thumb.jpg.0ae2956e449a367302c76f11880b6a19.jpg

Here's a closer comparison:

5.thumb.jpg.294cc881cef96a382fabb5700cbfc909.jpg

Conclusion: Both Liberal/Democrats and Islamist are inspired by "Unsaved Trash ®".

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this