The Christian Protestant Community Forums

Sincerely inquiring about the Protestant faith? Welcome to Christforums the Christian Protestant community forums. You'll first need to register in order to join our community. Create or respond to threads on your favorite topics and subjects. Registration takes less than a minute, it's simple, fast, and free! Enjoy the fellowship! God bless, Christforums' Staff
Register now

Community Fellowship

John Calvin puts forward a very simple reason why love is the greatest gift: “Because faith and hope are our own: love is diffused among others.” In other words, faith and hope benefit the possessor, but love always benefits another. In John 13:34–35 Jesus says, “A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you love one another.” Love always requires an “other” as an object; love cannot remain within itself, and that is part of what makes love the greatest gift.
Support

Prosecutors: Special Needs Boy Died In 'Extremist Muslim' Exorcism At New Mexico Compound

More details have emerged about the apparent tragic fate of the 3-year-old special needs boy at the center of a case against a group described by authorities as following an "extremist" brand of the Muslim faith which law enforcement found training with firearms at a compound in New Mexico earlier this month.

View the full article

What a crazy story.  They expect him to return as Jesus in 4 months.  Glad this group was caught before they could execute their plans.  

Staff
Just now, CDF47 said:

Glad this group was caught before they could execute their plans.  

Read that the New Mexico judge has released 4-5 of the group before trial.

2 minutes ago, William said:

Read that the New Mexico judge has released 4-5 of the group before trial.

Oh great.  So some of these people are free to walk the streets.  I hope they have them under surveillance.  

Staff
1 minute ago, CDF47 said:

Oh great.  So some of these people are free to walk the streets.  I hope they have them under surveillance.  

Of course the Judge decided against the recommendations of the Prosecutor.

Just now, William said:

Of course the judge decided against the recommendations of the Prosecutor.

That is strange that these guys were set to go free.  

Staff
Just now, CDF47 said:

That is strange that these guys were set to go free.  

Politics have so much to do with justice today. Not saying that politics did play a role, mainly because I did not hear the arguments. But I find it no stranger than Obama releasing multiple terrorist from Gitmo.

2 minutes ago, William said:

Politics have so much to do with justice today. Not saying that politics did play a role, mainly because I did not hear the arguments. But I find it no stranger than Obama releasing multiple terrorist from Gitmo.

Oh yeah, politics definitely play a role.  It is concerning what is going on this country today.  I read a book, "Crescent Moon Rising: The Islamic Transformation of America" by Paul Williams.  The book offers a very interesting perspective on this topic.

99% of Muslims aren't Jehadi terrorists/ 99% of all terrorists are Muslim Jehadis.If you think New Mexico is their only US training camp,you're delusional. 1% of a bil. Islamists is one million fanatics. One fanatic killed 60 kids in Florida. Do the math. One New Years eve 300+ German women were raped/took at least 1000 guys to pull that off/Media wrote it off as a prank . Then the Paris bombings. Add it up and tell me how wrong the president is for being afraid to let any more potential killers into the country.If you can't tell a poisonous snake from a harmless one;don't allow any in your back yard. That's not bias or predjudice/it's a survival skill ! Easy way to invade a country/walk in looking pitiful and say;"HELP !"

On ‎8‎/‎14‎/‎2018 at 11:02 AM, CDF47 said:

What a crazy story.  They expect him to return as Jesus in 4 months.  Glad this group was caught before they could execute their plans.  

It appears that justice hasn't been served as many would have liked it to . Haven't you heard that a liberal judge let them all go on reduced bonds . Like they aren't going to pick up where they left off. They are only going  back to training children to become "School Shooter Martyrs ". Even if it would eventually end up in a court of law the liberal media would constantly remind everyone that these perverts have a constitutional right to freedom of religion.

Sick !

• Like 1

On ‎8‎/‎15‎/‎2018 at 3:23 AM, pastor marty said:

99% of Muslims aren't Jehadi terrorists/ 99% of all terrorists are Muslim Jehadis.If you think New Mexico is their only US training camp,you're delusional. 1% of a bil. Islamists is one million fanatics. One fanatic killed 60 kids in Florida. Do the math. One New Years eve 300+ German women were raped/took at least 1000 guys to pull that off/Media wrote it off as a prank . Then the Paris bombings. Add it up and tell me how wrong the president is for being afraid to let any more potential killers into the country.If you can't tell a poisonous snake from a harmless one;don't allow any in your back yard. That's not bias or predjudice/it's a survival skill ! Easy way to invade a country/walk in looking pitiful and say;"HELP !"

All the more reason that we as Christians cannot allow a democratic take-over  in the house, senate and congress. We MUST NOT GET LAZY AND LET THIS ELECTION PASS US BY !  We MUST get out and vote !

• Like 1